Tunnels

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

No One POV

Everyone in Lian Feng knew the meeting place well. It was the usual place where gang fights took place. It was a maze of different pipes and tunnels that twisted and turned under the city streets. The gang, Block B, sat relaxing under the shade of the tunnels entrance. They were one of the more well know gangs around town. They had a high-sense of pride and were rather tight knit due to a incident several years earlier. 

The leader, Zico, strolled up to Leo standing eye to eye with him, "So, King your coming?"

Leo nodded and blinked at Zico, "No tricks. Fair and square. Full Tunnels. Call?"

"Call," another member, Taeil, replied, "What  is your flag? Ours is this" He held up a rope that was intricately tided to look like a ship and there was a good-sized, red jewel hanging from it.

Mark Tuan POV

Leo grabbed Kirikaze and pointed to the necklace around her neck.  Mark had been reading up a little on the various fights or "styles" that gangs had. One of the most common fights "styles", other than "No Rules, Attack until everyone on one team is down style," was the Flag style. Each team had a sort of "Flag" that could be anything from a  real flag to a piece of bread. Everyone in a gang would spread out and try to find their opponents "Flag". It was like the game Capture the Flag. The flag could be carried on a person which was the usual case. Then they would have to find their leader and give him the "Flag". Leo had the natural right to chose a small flag since they had less members than Block B. Besides the lead members, who where the ones in the shade, Block B had numerous others deep in the tunnels already. 

"Our 'Flag'," Leo again indicated the necklace.

Zico nodded, "Start in ten minutes? Call?"

"Call." It was D.O hyung who responded.

Daehyun hyung was the one who spilt Lian Feng into two groups. Mark was put into the second group with D.O and Kirikaze. They were supposed to protect Kirikaze. Once they were deep inside the tunnels the two groups spilt up. Mark watched as Leo, Daehyun, and Hyunseung disappeared into the night to find Taeil. The three of them looked at each other thinking the same though.

"Short Team," He and Kirikaze spoke simultaneously.

 Hyunseung hyung was just barely taller than Mark at 176cm. Kirikaze was the shortest being at least a half a foot shorter than D.O at 155cm.  The gap between Kirikaze and Leo was almost a foot wide with Leo at 183cm.

"I guess something you don't think about it until you split up," D.O gave a sort of half grin.

He and Kirikaze grinned as well. Mark knew that D.O was happy that Kirikaze shorter than him. D.O was the shortest in EXO and everyone in EXO would hold it against him. 

"Agreed that at any sign of fights we get out of it as soon as possible?" asked D.O, "then follow me somewhere else?"

They nodded. A sort of rippling, ringing sound bounced off the walls of the tunnels. 

Start of game....

Due to everyone studying the gangs and all the information about how they worked, Mark knew the system used to start the games in the tunnels.  The tunnels had been modified over the years to become the prime location to hold “Flag Style” fight. Various people had installed communication points and lights. 

It isn't as much as a hardcore fight but a elaborate game. 

They all became alert as the pit pat of feet resounded from further down the tunnel. They had chosen a very dimly lit alcove set in one of the many tunnels to reside in. It was D.O who chose the place. D.O had somehow memorized the entire map of tunnels during there period of studying.  

"Here," one of the  newly arrived people stopped in front of the alcove. 

Kirikaze let out a sharp hiss of annoyance. They had hoped that the members of the other gang would not see them and pass by. The group consisted of various low ranking grunts of Block B. Obvious, by the  type of style they had of their team symbol. 

"It her." One of the grunts pointed at Kirikaze then launched himself at Mark

D.O/ Do Kyungsoo POV

He quickly knocked the attacker away from Mark and twisted the attacker's arm behind his back. The man screamed like a little girl as D.O painfully dug his sharp nails into the man's wrist. He aimed a few but strong kicks to the man's stomach. Then dropped him leaving the man curled up on the floor in pain. This happened at in less then 2 seconds. The other became more cautious after that display hesitating to attack.

"Go," D.O grabbed Kirikaze and whisked out of the alcove using that moment of hesitation with Mark following.

Kirikaze grabbed Mark's hand as D.O lead them through the dark tunnels. He turned without a second thought at junctions and brought Mark and Kirikaze to another dimly lit place but was furnished with benches. He knew that is was best to wait it out when they had the "flag". Barely five minutes passed until other members of Block B appeared.  This time it one of the top 7 members of  Block B, Kyung. Kyung was also accompanied by several high ranking members. It was six to their three. 

....not again...

Kirikaze was grabbed by two of Kyung's lackeys and pushed into the walls with them pinning her arms against it. Mark launched a skilled strike onto the back of one of the other lackeys sending him sprawling onto the floor before the other could react. D.O quickly rendered another lackey cringing on the floor in pain. The only non busy attacker approached the pinned Kirikaze but received a hard and very painful kick between the legs. For any boy that kick was enough to send him on the floor yelping in pain. Kyung annoyed grabbed Mark and held him in a head lock. Mark elbowed him sharply in the stomach and slipped out of the loosen hold. D.O yanked one of the two pinning Kirikaze away from her and engaged him in a fight. D.O was slightly smaller than his opponent but it did not faze him. D.O sent three quick punches into his opponent's side leaving him no time to respond. He then kicked his opponent in the  right shin, hard. D.O's opponent dropped on his knees but grabbed D.O arm causing him to fall. That was a mistake. D.O grabbed his opponent's left arm, which was clinging to him, and once again dug is nails into the man's wrists. There was a small sound and D.O knew that he had sprained the man's hand. When D.O looked up Kirikaze had already knock the other underline unconscious and Mark was watching Kyung carefully. Kirikaze cautiously walked over to D.O and helped him up.

"How about the girl handing over the necklace." Kyung inquired. 

Unfortunately, he never got a reply. There was a kind of smoke that billowed into the tunnels quickly creating a haze that prevent anyone from seeing each other. D.O immediately realized it was a drugged smoke. He felt Kirikaze hand clench in his own. He heard the sound of a body falling and Mark suddenly tumbled onto D.O. Mark was knocked out cold. D.O felt thee effects of the smoke and his eyes began to close. He remained awake long enough to see assortment of men with mask arrive and hear a single blood curling scream and then it was black.

Second Part!! How do you like it??? Please sub or comment if you like. Please tell me what you thing about me starting another story???? Should I finish the guide is another question I have...Challenge: The "Flag" for Block B is based off of which MV of theirs? Nothing else to report...hope to write more soon.

-Yamamoto