Explosion Note

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

No One POV

Kirikaze and Mark were respectively whisked away by member of their gender to clean up. Kirikaze hardly had time to think as she was pushed into a shower in the women's room with instructions to 'wash yourself head to toe' and 'don't forget the ears' with 'clothes will be outside'. Kirikaze could not remember who relayed what but she remember what to do. Mark was in a similar situation but he was more or less used to it. 

Kirikaze Li POV

Kirikaze stumbled out of the shower drenched in water. She felt refresh in she ignored the many bruises she had. There was a folded towel and a assortment of clothes in front of her. She picked out what she could wear and changed into them. Kirikaze did not know what to do with the clothes she had been given before. So she folded them and set them on the bench with the other clothes. She sought out a pencil and paper and wrote BamBam name on it and set it on top of the clothes. 

Water....Confused....

She wondered into a now empty hall in some unknown location. Kirikaze had accidently learned that her watch was waterproof when it lit up showing a message from Mark just as it got doused in water 

Meet you outside the women's showers. Don't go to far from there. -Mark

Very much like a boy...nothing else to do....

Kirikaze sat outside the room with the pencil and paper she found and started to draw. She ended up with a considerable amount of doodles until Mark found her. 

Mark nodded, "How was it? It normal for that to happen...when so many people gather."

"it was confusing..." Kirikaze frowned, "is there food?"

Mark laughed, "There is food but we need to stop by the Medical Department first to check up on how bad a beating we gave to each other."

Kirikaze nodded and grabbed the hand that Mark offered. 

"What were you drawing?" Mark indicated the pad of paper. 

"Nothing really, just some of the symbols i saw outside," She showed Mark her paper, "What are those anyway?"

"Each team has a symbol," He strugged and brought up a picture on his watch and showed it to Kirikaze, "this is ours."

She nodded and they stay quiet the rest of the way to the main building. 

Mark Tuan POV

There was a sudden explosion that rocked the ground. Mark and Kirikaze were already at the entrance of the main office but headed directly to the explosion site. A large could of smoke billowed up from the site of the explosion.They ran there as fast as their bruised bodies could take them. There were others already there when the reached the now blown up building. It was the range from last night. They fire had dissapeared already. He assured Kirikaze there were other ranges as other rushed back and forth checking the wreckage. A person was found near he explosion knocked unconscious. 

"Who is that," Kirikaze pointed at the unconscious figure, "...isnt Minwoo hyung?"

What? Really? It is Minwoo sumbaenim!

Both of them ran towards where he laid. Minwoo was clutching some knives giving the impression that he was practicing when he saw the bomb and ran off. All of his clothes were covered in ashes and his face was smudged with soot. 

"Could you please move," A girl around Kirikaze appeared holding some medical equipment,"Akdong Musician aka AKMU, Lee Soohyun." She added slightly nervously.

The moved aside. The girl, Soohyun, quickly set up the medical equipement and was lost in  reading the results. 

"Badly hurt but will recover," Soohyun stated as she read the monitors,"Not able to do any work soon. Oppa..."

She was talking to a older boy with len less glasses. The boy nodded and proceeded to take his turn with his sister. They left the sibling duo to their work.

Kirikaze Li POV

She ran into the now building before anyone could stop her. She located the exacte spot of where the Witch-King had stood the day before. A typed note sate there:

Another Surprise! Hope you had fun....hope no hurts 

New Pattern....New Fun

-Seven

The note sat fresh and unburned among the ashes of the building.

I hate you Seven. This is not the first time!

Kirikaze picked it up and tore it into pieces before anyone else could read it. Mark found her as the pieces fell to the floor. They sat underneath a tree that was not damaged by the explosion. 

"What was that about," Mark asked.

"I guess I forgot to check if the Witch-King left anything..." Kirikaze sighed and looked at Minwoo. 

Mark looked and her and patted her on her head like a brother would do, "At least he is still alive and will recover."

"No, I mean that if  Witch-King had left a note. The only reason there would be an explosion is to get my attention to give me a message," she sighed.

"It is fine Kirikaze," Mark made her lean against his shoulder as she fussed.

A message was sent to them as Mark finished talking causing Kirikaze to jerk up with shock

Group 4, Minwoo, Boyfriend, Removed from operation until further notice. Do Kyungsoo aka D.O., EXO - K to replace member Minwoo. Role: Cousin. Name: Do Seung Soo.  -Four

"What?" She looked at Mark.

"This means that Number 4 has already received the news about Minwoo," Mark frowned, "It is almost like he was expecting this to happen."

Kirikaze realized that she had though so too.

"Well, We will meet with D.O sumbaenim later and we can visit Minwoo hyung when he is awake. We need to find Amber to get you some clothes..." Mark paused for a second, thinking, "Do you have those weapons from yesterday with you?"

She nodded.

"Ask Amber to take those to be checked...Come on." Mark pulled her up.

They left the clearing left by the burned building.

I have no clue how to write this. Sorry bout not posting recently. Havin' tests and been busy. I hope you guys like the twist in the story...First on to figure out what all the fake names mean or where in came from in "The Attack" and D.O in this chapter gets a shoutout. There is a reason I added D.O.  Try to figure it out. Tell me how you like this chapter. This part of the story has become much longer that what I thought. It was meant to be a lot shorter(More like several chapters shorter). Currently doing a study of the main characters so I can represent their characters better. I also do not know how Mark became the main character in these chapters...do you want him to still be the main character or should I change it. How to you like the group of people I put together, I realized that most of them are those who kinda like being in there own little word at times. Anyway like and sub if you want more

- Ryuu