Dimidium Lilium

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

No One POV

Kirikaze sighed and told them how L and Sungjong had first found her and all the people that she had meet/attack as well as what she had told Four about Half Lily.Then she told the story of how they had all gotten assigned to be in the case from the strange series of cases that happened. That it self took a while to explain due the complexity of all the people in it. During the story telling, there were boys leaving the room in small groups of two to three that had appeared from different rooms. Many of them were yawning and looked ready to sleep.  Jaejoong, Junsu and the four eventually sat down as Kirikaze kept on explaining. When she got to the part when they finally meet and the explosion, Mark took over since he was practically with Kirikaze the rest of the time also Kirikaze had begun to run out of breath. Kyungsoo and Hyunseung added their side farther into the story. A while had passed when they finally finished their story. Most of the original people in the main room remained but evidently many people from the other rooms had left. 

"Well obviously they want you to enter the school..." contemplated Jaejoong. 

"Hah?" Kirikaze gave him a confused face.

"That is how...I think 2pm or CNblue got in. Anyway you will probably be officially summon by the Headmaster when the holidays end in like," Jaejoong checked his watch, ".....two days."

"Why would they want us in this school? especially Kirikaze." Mark gave her a sideways glance, "This is a boy's school isn't it?"

"Not exactly,"Jaejoong scratched his head, "It is a mostly boy's school but I have seen like one or two girls in the other branches of this school... There are multiple branches in this school geared to certain subjects."

"Wait, where are we exactly..." Kirikaze realizing that is one of the most important questions they had not asked, "and why is there no teachers here?"

"Ah," Junsu answered this time, "This place is one of the student hangout or hideout places. The school do know there are various hideouts that students are safe from the teachers prying eyes but the teachers don't look for them. Unless there is trouble, as long as there isn't and we study well they don't care. You did not see any teachers when Jungkook brought you here is because it is right now 10 o'clock at night and they are either outside the school or asleep. This school doesn't have much security and the teachers rely on the Dorm heads to keep order when they are not around. Yoochun, Jaejoong and I are three of the 14 dorm heads for this sector of the school."

Mark Tuan POV

"Where are we then? Like the name of the school," Hyunseung asked.

"Dimidium Lilium Boarding School..." It was the man called Yoochun who spoke this time.

Kirikaze turned to Mark and whispered into his ear, "Dimidium Lilium is in Latin and literally translates into Half Lily."

Mark looked at her blinked. Blinked again then registered what she had told him. 

"This is Half Lily base....?" 

"More like where they train their next set of minions..." Kirikaze muttered, "doesn't really seem like their base but it could be..."

"What do you mean by sector and branch?" Kyungsoo asked.

"The school is divided by four different sectors depending on the general subject the student is in," Yoochun explained, "Most of us are in the 'Strike' Sector, which is just another way of saying, they are teaching us how to fight. In each sector there are seven branches and each branch has two dorms. The school lay out is also divided by sectors and branches. You'll see later on a map."

Working on the next chapters...please support by subscribing if you like this story and please point out any spelling or grammer mistakes so I can correct them. 

Thanks Ryuu