The Attack

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

No One POV

All but one of the the required 22 people were sprawled about the common room of Dusk Dorm. It was a minute to 9. Then Leo walked in unconcernedly. Everyone stared at him as he walked over to the only empty chair next to Kirikaze. He cringed a bit from the attention but did his best to ignore it.  She handed the file over to Leo, who quickly look over it and showed it to L. L nodded completely understanding what Leo wanted him to do. 

L stood up and projected his voice, "Number 4 has assign all of us to be apart of one of the largest undercover operations of the 'Pack' We have been divided in to four groups. Each of us are given separate instructions. There are orders to reveal those instructions to the members of that group. I will call out the names of the members of each group. Group 1 please gather over there. Leader Doon...."

L had left two of the five envelopes in the file in Leo's hand. One of them was clearly marked Kirikaze Li. Mark was sitting on the other side of Kirikaze and they were both asorbed in playing chopsticks.  Then two men one with dyed red and dyed blonde hair approached them. 

"Jang Hyunseung, Beast, Forest Green, Fox. This is Group 4?" the redheaded one asked. 

Mark stood up and bowed, "Daehyun and Hyunseung sunbanim. Yes.Tuan Yi Eun aka Mark Tuan, Ice Blue, Panda Department, GOT7, Ruki."

Daehyun and Hyunseung both nodded in return. Leo was absorbed in reading the contents of both envelopes. Hyungseung tapped Leo on the shoulder, Leo gave him the parts that he had already finished. In turn these where handed to Daehyun, Mark then to Kirikaze. 

Kirikaze Li POV

Where is the member from Boyfriend? Apparently the  other are not worried so I shouldn't be. 

She looked over the files in her hand. There was one telling where they would be living, Another for what names they would be using, and another on more details of the mission. The last sheet was instructions to give her a crash course in training. Kirikaze look over the list of things she need to learn. It was a lot. Suddenly,  she was tapped on the shoulder by a very young looking man with brown hair. 

"No Minwoo, Crimson Red, Mouse, Boyfriend.

Kirikaze was surprised at Minwoo appearance. Leo just nodded and indicated to Kirikaze to give the the papers she had finished reading to Minwoo. After he finished Kirikaze took a picture the paper with all their fake names on it .

Names:

Leo: Jung King aka Leo   Hyunseung: Jay Stomp aka JS Daehyun: Keke Mato
Mark Tuan: Mark Yien Minwoo: No Jeremy   Kirikaze: Kira Lee

 

"So I guess we better start packing," shrugged Mark. 

"Meet back here by 3:30, tomorrow. We will report to Number 4 then leave," ordered Leo, "bring what ever you need."

Everyone nodded. They knew that Leo was a person of few words. Kirikaze could tell that Hyunseung would be personally co-leading the group with Leo. Suddenly, her watch started to vibrate and the holo screen came up. Kirikaze nearly jumped out of her skin with shock. There was a "text" from Number 4. I read:

Ask Mark to give you the empty bedroom in his dorm. Tomorrow you will receive a schedule of training.  - 4

she showed it to Mark. Mark nodded. 

"Staying at the Ruki Dorm tonight. Training tomorrow," Mark reported to the other members. 

"Got it," Daehyun said finally opening his mouth, "I better go. Yongguk hyung is probably about to set of a explosion. Zelo need to complete some work as well."

"I'm going," Leo stood up and left.

Hyungseung also left, leaving Mark, Minwoo, and Kirikaze.

Mark asked, "Minwoo? Do you want to come with us to the range?"

"Might as well," Minwoo shrugged and gave him a rather cute simile. 

The three of them left the Dusk Dorm which was still a buzz with groups sorting out details. Especially, Group 1. This time the three of them walked.

"So what is your name," Minwoo asked.

"Huh. oh, Kirikaze Li," She replied surprised, "I'm 14."

"Oh, I though you were older." Minwoo shrugged.

"Why are we going to the 'range' anyway," she quoted.

"That it where you are probably going to be training tomorrow. Plus it is near the dorm."

"Ah..."

They ran out of things to say and remain silent until they reached the the range. It was deserted and dark. For fun, Minwoo showed her the way to throw knives and demonstrated his own skill in it.

 "So you throw it like this." The knives flew out of Minwoo's hand and landed smack dab in the middle of the target. 

"My turn," Mark threw a knife and it hit in the 10 point section of the target but not the direct middle, "Kirikaze, you try."

She gave him a grin as she threw hers. This shot landed in the 9 point area very close to being ten. Both of the boy eyes widen for a second.

"What?" she asked confused, "All I can do is copy and memorize well." 

Minwoo replied, "Most people completely miss on their first try."

"Are you sure you have had no lesson or formal training," asked Mark suspiciously, "because I know mine was due to more luck than skill. Yours not so much."

Kirikaze shook her head and bent down to choose another knife when someone jumped on her.

Mark Tuan POV

A tall man attacked Kirikaze out of nowhere. She dodged it barely, with luck more than skill. There was a sharp hiss of pain from Kirikaze. Mark looked at her leg and saw a shallow cut on it. The attacker  She gave a low warning growl at her attacker. Minwoo had disappeared. Mark knew it was not Minwoo because it was someone much taller than him. Mark aimed a strong kick at Kirikaze's attacker. The person dodged it being faster than Mark expected. Mark lanched a another kick at the attacker. He ignored Mark and headed back to Kirikaze, who was still on the floor. Mark could not see his face which was covered in a stage mask. He stood over her and removed his mask. For the first time, Mark heard Kirikaze scream. It was extremely high-pitched scream. High enough to hurt his ears but it was not one of terror. He dropped to his knees covering his ears. The attacker did likewise. She suddenly stopped in mid-scream. Mark blinked once and suddenly she was standing up next to where the bows were. She selected a powerful recurve bow and pick up a arrow in a sheath next her. Kirikaze loaded the arrow and pointed it at her attacker. Mark watched in amazement as Kirikaze stared at her attacker standing with a full drawn bow. The attacker calmly pick up the mask and covered his face again before facing them. Leo, L and Minwoo appeared at the doorway. All three of them stopped when they saw Kirikaze.

This chapter got to long so I divided it... will be releasing the next one soon@AmizueShe was the first one answer any of my puzzles. I still want someone to figure out the name song in "Beginning Again" and what was the classification of group 2. There is another one in this one as well. All of the 'fake names' have some sort of relation of that person. Good luck in figuring that out ^_^. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed it so far. Please subscribe for more and comment if you like it!

-Ryuu