Dream

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

D.O/Do Kyungsoo POV

He woke in a empty and dark passageway that was more like a hallway in a house than a tunnel. A young person's scream came from further down the hallway.  D.O stood up and followed the dark hallway carefully his steps resounding against the hollow walls.He suddenly stumbled over something. D.O carefully reached down  and touched the object. It was smooth and was soft. It was almost like human skin then lights were switched on in the hallway sending a blaze of light. It took D.O a second to readjust to the light.

He looked down. It was the arm of a young man lying face down. He wasn't the only one in the hallway. There were eleven other bodies. D.O carefully flipped the person over. He gasped in shock. It was Kai and he was dead. Evident by the large blood stain spreading from a knife wound coupled by the glassy eyed stare he gave. It was Kai's scream he had heard. D.O needed not to look further to know they were all his team mates. He felt sick. He heard that ghastly scream again and sort of ringing siren followed but it sounded different and more distant. 

Then he really woke. D.O gasped as reality hit him. There was a loud siren sounding through the tunnels. D.O noticed that they had been moved to somewhere else in the tunnels. A place more brightly lit but  unfamiliar to D.O. He sat up to find Kirikaze's head was his lap. He softly move her head to the ground as the siren stopped in mid screech. Mark laid within a arm's reach propped up against the tunnel's wall. D.O could see the gentle rise and fall of Mark's chest. Yet Mark's face was contorted as if having a nightmare.

What happen? Wait.

D.O stopped and glanced at Kirikaze neck to make sure the necklace was still there.

So it wasn't Block B...

He lean against the wall of the tunnel with his large eyes staring into space. Kirikaze suddenly shifted in her sleep if that is what you could call it. D.O noticed a flower neatly weaved into her hair. 

"Half Black, Half White Lily, " Mark had awoken and noticed the flower as well.

Mark dragged him self up and somewhat crawled over. He squatted next to D.O looking at the flower in Kirikaze's hair. Mark gave D.O a look of "what do we do?" D.O shrugged in answer. He started to shake Kirikaze to wake her up. She didn't. Mark gave D.O a worried lot. D.O then noticed something strange had happen to the flower in her hair. The flower had completely changed. The black side was now white and the white black. 

"Look" D.O pointed to the flower, frowing.

Mark looked just as it changed again, "What?". 

Mark saw the same flower as before not the one D.O saw. D.O blinked in shock, not sure if he had seen correctly and shook his head. Mark slowly tugged the flower out of Kirikaze's hair.The instance the flower was free it wilted and crumbled into dust.Kirikaze began to stir. It was almost like the flower was taking its energy from Kirikaze. As Kirikaze woke, D.O watched as the black color from the tips of her black hair faded leaving it a pale silver. 

"Kirikaze?" D.O asked, "what color is your hair?"

"Black," Kirikaze forced out a whisper as she lay there weakly without energy, "Why..."

"Your hair isn't completely black anymore..."Mark drifted off. 

Yes, I know this is a shorter update. Sorry been busy preparing for stuff. Sub and vote if you like this story. It gives me a lot of encouragement when you guys comment too!!!

-Ryuu