Beginning Again

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

N/Cha Takyeon POV

Interesting day... I'm surprised about that girl, Kirikaze. Very few people approach Leo like that.

He was walking quickly next to the other people who were originally in the Midnight Dorm common room.  L had decided to bring the girl along with them since she still needed watching and had nothing else to do. Leo was carrying Kirikaze since she barely had the energy to walk. They were now walking back to 'Pack' headquarters. 

I wonder what other things this girl has in store for us.

"N & L ....were are we going?"

N opened his mouth to reply but suddenly Leo replied instead,"the Den."

N continued, "The Den is located in the most central part of 'Pack' headquarters. This is were most of the mission are assigned. In the rare cases, like this one that we have been called in for, that is our central base of work."

"Oh..."

They arrived at the entrance of headquarters and started to head down to the Den.

Leo/Jung Taekwoon POV

Leo was not a talkative person. He preferred to talk at little as possible unless he was singing. now singing was a different matter. Right now though with a young girl on his back and Leader N talking    as they walk down the halls he preferred to keep his mouth shut.He was surprised himself when he answered Kirikaze's question. He sighed

N hyung is going tease me later about this.

"Leo? What group or classification are you in?" Kirikaze voice floated into his ears.

Leo was startled and almost dropped her.

He spoke quickly and quietly,"Ice Blue, weapons classification. Wolf Department, specializes in assassination weapons. In squad, VIXX,"

L imputed, "Most people in weapons classification are able to effectively use the weapon they specializes in. Even thought most people in the 'Pack' can use a weapon. The one in the weapons classification are usually the best."

N added, " Leo is skilled in assassination with blades but his skill with a gun is no joke. If you want to know, I'm in Shaded Purple which is the same classification as Amber. In the Dolphin Department, which the one which works on the case dealing with assassinations and similar things. I'm the leader of VIXX, the squad that both Leo and Hyuk are in."

Kirikaze nodded. She started to sing quietly:

"Like a kitty in cage, Like a puppy in a box on a plane

Like a driver I'm stuck in this lane, On this lane Yeah

 

I can't seem to find a way, Like an employee on minimum wage

Like a broken GPS can't locate, Can't locate Oh."

Leo was surprised and he recognized the song and began to sing with her. Their voices blending into a wonderful melody. 

I'm beginning to like this girl...

No One POV

Everyone was surprised when Kirikaze started singing because her voice was very pleasant and they were surprised she had enough energy to sing. They were further surprised when Leo started sing. Both voice combined beautifully. Their voices floated through the noisy corridors. The song ended as the group reached the entrance of the main  meeting room inside of the Den . It was full of various people from many different departments and classifications.They all stopped talking and stared at the newly arrived group especially at Leo and Kirikaze. Even with at least twenty people chattering at once could hear them singing. Leo was embarrassed and tried to cover his face with his hands but couldn't with Kirikaze on his back so he instead tried to stand behind N

A voice rang out clear over the crowd, " I do believe it is time to review what we have discovered?"

Kirikaze was confused, "who is that?"

"We call him Number 4. Nobody knows his real name for safely reasons but he is the leader, head, alpha or what ever you want to call him of the 'Pack'," it was Songjong who answered. 

Kira/Kirikaze Li POV

This might be the start of it again...not again...

Kirikaze was gently set down in a chair next to one of the walls. She asked Amber if she could have anything to eat or drink. Amber disappeared into the crowd and came back quickly with some biscuits and water. Kirikaze smiled gratefully at Amber.

"You all know that there has been a strange amount of cases coming the past few days. We have reason to believe that these cases are connected. I can I have the leaders of the teams who have been investigating present," asked Number 4.

A man with dyed blonde hair walked up, "Bang Yongguk, Leader of B.A.P. Ice Blue, Hawk."

"Hawk Department, explosives," a voice whispered into her ear. It was Hyuk.

"We were called in to investigate a potential ring of drug dealers four days ago. Given instructions to go undercover. Choi Junhong aka Zelo and Jung Daehyun, two members of my team were chosen to go undercover. The rest of us were to stay at base. Two days ago we were given a tip off that they were in trouble. We had not communicate with them because the plan was to met up in a weeks time. We located and broke into the apartment where they were supposed to be. It was empty except for a note and a trail of various flowers. The note simply read: follow the flowers, in red ink. We followed them suspecting a trap. Instead we found Zelo and Daehyun bound, gagged, and blindfolded. Both were covered in considerable bruises but not visible cuts on the skin. Both are current resting in Humming Bird Department. One thing that stood out was a half black and half white lilys that was tucked in both of their left ear. Nothing else to comment on sir."

"Next?" Asked Number 4.

Another blonde hair man walked up this time wearing a lab coat."Lee Jinki aka Owen, Leader of SHINee. Forest Green Department. Duck Department."

Kirikaze looked at Hyuk again,"Duck Department, deals with finding out the cause of death to put it simply."

"My team was called up yesterday to deal with a murder case of a young women named Ashley Walker. She was reported dead three days ago. Shot in the head. MSP Groza, which is a silent pistol, was the weapon used to kill her. The gun was found and identified by Choi Minho from my team and in Eagle Department."

"Eagle Department, Guns..."

Oh no...it is happening again...

Owen continued," body was position in away that made her look asleep and she clasped a half black, half white lily like the one mention previously. Nothing else sir."

Kirikaze had forgotten about the water and biscuits in her hand. She realized she had not eaten Them. So she began to much on it and slowing drinking the water. 

"Next," said Number 7.

"Bang Minsoo aka C.A.P, Leader of Teen Top. Shaded Purple. Hyena." A another man this time with brightly dyed hair.

"Hyena, Kidnappings."

"A fourteen-year-old boy was kidnapped on is way home from school yesterday. Name: Aydin Sato. Parents were sent there son's school backpack emptied of everything except for a lily like in the previous cases." C.A.P tilted his head to show he was finished.

There were four more cases but it was pretty clear the common factor between them. Leader Kim Joonmyeon aka Suho and Wu Yifan aka Kris of Exo-K and Exo-M both had cases dealing with the disappearance of two twins  who disappeared a different times. Both times they found a lily where the child was last seen. MBLAQ's leader, Yang Seungho reported finding the same lily in the hand of child who had been found locked inside of an empty apartment. Yoon Doojoon the leader of Beast reported another lily that was left in the place of a single piece of priceless pottery. 

It is repeating again...

No One POV

The room grew quiet after the reports. There was a small murmur of voices.

A single voice pierced the quietness, "It is beginning again..."

"What?" Asked a startled Kris,"who was that?"

The speaker repeated what she said louder this time, "it is beginning again."

This time they noticed the speaker was Kirikaze.

L approached Kirikaze, "what do you mean?"

"The cycle has begun again and it could kill you all."

Hiya to my readers...thanks for reading. For those who found my organization of all the classifications and that confusing, I am writing a guide to help you guys sort it out...please comment if you like it. Oh try to guess what song Kirikaze and Leo were singing...

-Alex✴