Words

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Jung Daehyun POV

The man spoke two words, which were the first words Daehyun had heard for a rather long time.

"Your friends," the man gave a cruel grin.

The things in the man's hand were turned over and showed that they were photos of Hyunseung and Leo. Well at least the first four were. Two were of Hyunseung asleep and laying on his back locked in a glass display case. The only thing that Daehyun could see in Leo's pictures was Leo's face.  It was quite close up too with his face filling the photo. In both pictures though Daehyun couldn't see Leo's eyes. In one Leo was blindfolded and the other his eyes were closed. 

The man then showed Daehyun the next seven pictures. There were three people in them. Two of Mark, Two of D.O, and Two of Kirikaze. The last one was a picture of all three of them with a "sleeping" Hyunseung. Each of them had one where they were lying in a tunnel and the other was one of them walking in the tunnel awake. The angle were strange looking like they had been taken by security cameras. Daehyun thoughts raced through his head.

?????What????Why are they here?Why is Hyunseung with them?Hmmm maybe they will find me....or....

After the man showed Daehyun the pictures, the man toss them to the floor and watched them float down till they touched the floor. The man then swiftly exited the room and slammed the door shut. Daehyun was left in the lonely room bewildered by the event. He lay there thinking with the photos on the floor near him.

Leo/Jung Taekwoon POV

Leo sat up against to the pole he was chained to. It wasn't very fun. He couldn't see nor talk. His movement was limited by the chains. The floor was cold. Leo's back also hurt from when someone had hit him hard when Leo had tried to escape. He also had bit eaten for quite some time. He wished there was something or someone in the room he was in. Leo had not heard a single voice nor seen anything since he had woken up. Just the sound of dragging and pain and the color of black. Twice he had heard the sound of a camera but it never came again. Leo felt like he was being driven insane by his captors. The lack of sound and sight was maddening. 

I miss VIXX....

The lack of others made Leo almost beg in his mine for his friends and group. A strange thought in general for Leo. 

He suddenly heard voices from another room. Not very loud but real voices. There were several. At least four if not five. One in particular stood out because it sounded like a young girl's voice. 

A word!

I am soooo sorry for not updating. School is starting in the next week and I have been away on trips and other activities. I will update as much as possible during school and will do my best to make up on the miss posts. Most of the next chapters will be shorter. Sorry...Pleas comment if you like or subscribe....er....and oh if you have any tips for school that would be great ~

-Ryuu