Clothes

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Kirikaze Li POV

She remained in a rather upset mood as they left the sight of the explosion. She was startled with a message from Amber:

Hey, Hey, Kirikaze, where are you? Anyway meet in front to main office. Mark can take you there. -Amber aka Llama 

Kirikaze looked up from the message, "Llama? Meet in front of main office." She relayed to Mark. He looked up from his own message and showed it to her.

Plans change. Addition of D.O from EXO, Minwoo is out. Your cousin from Mother side. I'm from the father's side, Mark.  Meet up three hours. With Kirikaze - Leo 

"KK,Got it," She nodded at Mark.

"Lets get moving the. We need to leave soon and you need clothes," Mark stated with a half grin, half smile, " Oh and Llama is Amber Unni's nickname.

Mark grabbed her wrist and started to drag her at a high speed towards the main office. She ran stumbling behind him.

TO FAST!!!!

"哥哥, slow down!" she complained.

Mark slowed down slightly but they reach the office in record time. Amber stood waiting. Amber was leaning against the wall with her hands in her pockets and eyes to the sky. She was singing:

Malmuni maghyeo (Yeah)
Gwisganeun dingdongdingdong nuni mag busyeo (A-Ha!)
Meolissogeun binggeul-leu-leu-leu-leu....

Amber stopped when she noticed them.

"Ah, you're here," Amber motioned to Mark to leave," and I think you better get going. There was a notice on the board that YG members are having a meeting."

Mark was shocked for a second that proceeded to check the board on his watch. His eyes widen as he read the message and the time that he needed to be there, "Amber? Could you help?"

"Sure..."

"Please have someone check out Kirikaze weapons...er...get her necessities that she would need...and I will contact her afterwards to meet up...stay with her...and...oh...take her to check up," Mark then dashed off not waiting for an answer.

Amber look quite confused but she shrugged, "So? What weapons?"

Kirikaze unbuckled the straps where the knives were hidden. Amber stepped back a step when Kirikaze showed them to her.

"Looks like pretty good quality," Amber gently tapped them, "I'm no expert but they are not cheap and nor are they common. I'll ask one of the trainees to help.'

"Trainees?"

"There are some trainees that are allowed to be one 'Pack' grounds before joining. Most of them are those who have been picked 

"Ah"

They two of them started walking toward wherever Amber was taking Kirikaze. A steady stream of questions and answers pass between them. It went by with the unspoken 'question for question' rule.

"So how many teams are there?" Kirikaze asked.

"To many. Teams can come and go in a instance. Most of the time is because they couldn't keep up or they fell out of favor with Number 4. The luckier ones last longer. Most don't for over two years. How tall are you? Cause you don't seem very tall."

"I'm five foot one or about 155 cm. I'm not really tall. What do you do when your not on a case?"

"A lot of us can sing, rap, or dance. With our teams we do some song promotions and stuff like idols. We also hold contest like which boys can look the  most like a girl. some of them are prettier than some girls. We draw income more from our singing promotions they anything else. It is fun to sing songs. It also gives us a good reason to stay in shape and have fun," Amber shrugged, "Do you have a family?"

"I do have a biological parents somewhere but they probably have forgotten about me. I have a real brother who is younger than me. I actually see him. My younger brother does knows I exist. I have a nonrelated brother also who is older than me. I don't know where any of them live or what they do. My actual family tends to be my older brother but he is a strange sort of fellow. Do you have siblings?"

"Yeah, One in another area. An older sister. Here we are!" Amber stopped in front of a doctor's room,"In you go." and Kirikaze was pushed in.

No One POV

The next hour or so past in a blur. Kirikaze was treated. She was still bruised but promised they would be gone within the week. Then she dragged to another building full of clothes. There she regain her senses more or less. 

"Wait here for a sec," Amber disappeared somewhere in the large warehouse like building. She came back with a very young boy following her, "Give your weapons to Yedam. He'll take them."

Kirikaze nodded and obeyed. The boy ran off afterward.

"You can chose anything you like in here. Number 4 said so." Amber shrugged, "This is where we keep things like stage costumes to pjs. Take your pick. There also are bags."

For the next hour Kirikaze carefully selected clothes and showed them to Amber. Amber thought that Kirikaze had a decent sense of clothing if not slightly odd. Amber found a decent sized luggage bag and helped Kirikaze pack about three weeks worth of clothes in the bag. The boy Yedam came back with the weapons and a cryptic note:

Cannot Help. Metal. New. Other. Ask Number 4. He knows. Done.

- Weapons 

The both of them shrugged and forgot about the note. Unnoticed the note burned up and there was no trace of it's existence.

Sorry if this is not a good chapter. This part of the story has been about seven chapters longer than I thought. This is more like a filler chapter...sorry...writers block I am going to do a timeskip of a few days to move the story. Thanks to my subs and readers. Challenge: What song is Amber singing.  please sub and comment.

-Ryuu