Assigned?

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

No One POV

Four very confused teenagers stood in front of Number 4's desk, which was covered in a mess of files.

"Can you repeat that?"asked Kirikaze, "You want me to help out with a undercover operation?"

Mark added, "You want as many people who are under 21, including us to do it?"

"Yes." was Number 4 reply.

"I thought..."BamBam started

"that Ruki and under aged members are not allowed to be in control?" finished Number 4, I actually placing a older member in each group. There will be four groups of 4-7 people. You guys will spaced around the area."

"So actually what are we doing?" asked Jackson.

"There is a gang or company that is confirmed to be a behind a lot of trouble.  They call themselves someone is a criminal for hire. They are known for using people all the way to age 12. We do have a group that has been working on the inside watching them. There was a suddenly increase of activity in them in the last month. Then Kirikaze arrived. Our insiders cannot gain any more information because they are to old. We were told that they are looking for new members. A lot of the younger members in the 'Pack' are allegeable due to the amount of skill many of you have. Also your faces are not as recognizable."

Silence fell as the four processed the information.  

Number 4 pushed out a file, "These are the members that I want you to find."

Kirikaze opened it and found this table: 

Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 Group 4
Leader: Dongwoon, Beast Leader L, Infinite  Leader: Henry Lau Leader: Leo, VIXX
Taemin, SHINee Choi Minho, SHinee Jackson, GOT7 Mark Tuan, GOT7
SungJae, Btob Tao, EXO BamBam, GOT7  Hyunseung. Beast
Hyuk, VIXX Amber Liu, F(x) L. Joe, Teen Top Minwoo, Boyfriend
Ren, Nu,est   Peniel, BtoB Daehyun, B.A.P
Changjo, Teen Top   Aron, Nu'est Kirikaze Li
Zelo, B.A.P      

"You are taking out a lot of members...that is 22 members of the pack?" Mark questioned, "Many of them being members from many different squads. B.A.P members that you have named are barely out of the hospital"

"I have my reasons. Just find them. Group 4 is the only group with a member over 21. He is supposed to be there." 

"How are we going to find all these people?" asked Kirikaze shuffling through the papers in the file.

"GOT7 will explain. Get a move on. You have until 4pm tomorrow to gather all the members. Kirikaze, give the file to Leo." Number 4 held up four fingers with his left hand.

GOT7 bowed and Kirikaze imitated them. Then they all slowly backed of the office and ran back outside. 

Mark Tuan POV

"This is a new thing," commented Jackson "2pm sunbanim never said anything about this ever happening in their time...They never said anything about scale of projects this big."

Maybe I should look into some of the older files...

"2pm?"

"They came from the same school or academy as us. Pretty much everyone is recommended by school or something similar."

"Oh...So how are we going to find them? There is no information in the file."Kirikaze shifted through it again.

Mark lifted his wrist to show Kirikaze the watch like thing on it,"This. This contains a data table of all the members of the in the 'Pack'." 

"This thing is like a comlink, radio, computer thingy," added BamBam, "You can directly contact any members of your group and department."

We better get busy...

"BamBam, why don't you go and find everyone from group one. Jackson, group 2. I'll take Kirikaze to get one of these," He indicated the watch, "then we will gather group 4. Leave group 2 to last. Ask them all to meet in the common room of the Dusk Dorm by 9pm today.If you find any of the member from other groups  or they are in the same team as a member tell them the same thing."

The others nodded. It was a good plan.

They all scattered. BamBam headed back to the dorms. Jackson to the main headquarters and Mark led Kirikaze to a smaller building. Inside the building was filled with sparks and smoke. Kirikaze started to cough like crazy as he lead her through the smoky corridors of the building. 

"Sungjong...subanim?" Mark called as he grabbed Kirikaze's hand to stop her falling.

"Over here," another voice called and a hand appeared out of nowhere.

Mark grabbed the hand and both of them were dragged into a room empty of smoke.

Is she okay?

"Why...there....so....much.....smoke?" Kirikaze panted.

When the coughing subsided Sungjong answered, "It was another group who was experimenting. Most likely B.A.P. They are known to created explosions. Why are you here?"

"Need a Watch," He replied.  

Sungjong nodded and put on gloves. Then Sungjong took out four different kinds of watches and indicated that Kirikaze chose one. Kirikaze had finally stopped panting and pointed at one that had no visible face but a uniform strip of the band of a watch. It was completely black. 

red_led_digital_watch_lava_style_iron_sa<---This is what it looked like.

Kirikaze Li POV

Sungjong acknowledged her decision and handed it to her with his still gloved hands. The watch reacted when she touched it with her bare hands. A small blue holographic screen came up. 

"What is this?"she asked as she held it up.

"A watch. it is automatically programmed to you . will not work for anyone else except you without your permission," shrugged Sungjong.

Huh???

"Why do you even know that?"

"Cause I was the one who invented them. I dabble occasionally in the world of electronics," shrugged Sungjong, "You'll figure out how to use it. It varies to person to person. You are one of the few that chose that one. Not very popular. First person it touches it connect to by DNA. Give it to me." 

You first give it to me then ask me to give it to you? Nvm...

Kirikaze handed to Sungjong, who then tapped the holographic screen. He gave it back to her after he was done.

"Gave you access to the 'Pack' archives. It also works as your ID and you can't lose it."

"Okay," was the reply she gave.

Mark knocked on the door frame, "Are you done? Because the smoke has cleared and I think we better move out..." He stopped for a second, "Sungjong subanim can you ask L hyung to come to the Dusk Dorm by 9?"

Sungjong nodded and contacted L as they left. Kirikaze picked up the file left next to the skateboards.

"We have at least five out of the 22 needed." She commented.

"Why," Mark asked as he was inspecting is skateboard.

"You, Me, Jackson, BamBam, and L...Wait can't you call Tao 哥哥? BamBam can call Leo."

"Forgot about that," Mark shrugged and tapped his watch, "Hey, Bam Bam can you call Leo hyung?"

"Kay," replied BamBam, "Done. I also asked Taemin hyung and Minho hyung." 

Mark tapped his watch again, "Tao 哥哥, Can you meet me at the Dusk Dorm at 9?"

Tao's voice came from the watch, "Sure, tell me the details later...in a meeting for EXO - M."

"Got it."

"That is two more off the list. Have you got a pen?" inquired Kirikaze.

Mark shook is head. She brought up the holographic screen again. Somehow she figured out how to take a picture of the chart and check the names off on the watch. She shrugged when Mark gave her a strange look.

"What? It wasn't to hard to figure out. There were instructions."

"Mark," Jackson voice startled them, "Done. Got all of my group except leader. we have three members of Group 1 done as well.Told BamBam."

"Got it." Mark replied through the watch. 

"Four member of Group 1. Three of Group 2. Five of Group 3. Two from Group 4. We're slow..." calculated Kirikaze.

"Well, we had to get your watch. Anyway we better get a move on."

Both nodded at each other.

Yah! Finished another chapter. This is a special treat. Please comment if you like it. Here is a puzzle for you guys since no one answer the previous on about the song. All the members in each of the first three "groups" have something in common. It could be anything from dressing up as a girl or being the tallest member of the group. Fyi none of the examples I gave are the answer. I will be doing a shoutout to the first one to get it correct. Same thing with the song in the previous chapter. Thanks to my current subscribers. Be free to point out mistakes in grammar and spelling. Oh and give me idea on who should be the inside people or give your guess on who they are.

- Ryuu Yamamoto