Red Hair

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Mark Tuan POV

He looked down at a red hair person. It was a young man not out of his twenties. He was incased in one of the many glass displays. The man was dressed in white from head to toe. The only thing not covered in white was his face and hair. The he appeared to be in a peaceful sleep. His chest barely rising. There were white chains that where connected to rings around is wrist and ankle that lead into the bottom of his glass cage. The only thing out out of place was a dark red watch on his right wrist that was partially hidden by his shirt sleeve and his bright red hair.

"It's Hyunseung..." Kirikaze said. 

It was Hyunseung. Not the one that Mark knew though. This Hyunseung was like a doll on display. It felt fake. Everything was so pale and lifeless. He started to quickly feel around the case where Hyunseung was trapped.D.O noticed and started to search for any sort of hidden button or lock to open the cage. Kirikaze just stood there studying Hyunseung.

No One POV

"Here," Mark found a old fashioned key hole right below Hyunseung's feet.

"I think I can pick it," D.O stated after carefully examining the lock, "It is doesn't seemed rigged."

D.O withdrew a set of lock picks from a pocket under his shirt and set to work. 

"This lock has been moved from it's original case and it is not rigged," D.O noted while still fiddling with the lock, "Either the owner has a very big obsessions with old fashioned locks or this lock as some sentimental value. Ah!"

There was a light click and D.O stood after removing his tools. 

"Done."

Kirikaze suddenly grabbed Mark and D.O and dragged them as far as she could. It was a surprising distance due to her condition. 

WHAT????

"Hyunseung is not in a natural sleep. The case is filled with a gas," Kirkaze said answering Mark unsaid question.

"The case hasn't even been open yet," Mark replied slightly annoyed. 

"I though it was automatic."

They waited for a few minutes but the case did not open. Mark carefully move forward again and placed his hands on top of the case directly over Hyunseung and tried to slid the top off. It worked. Mark quickly move the glass half way open then ran back to where Kirikaze and D.O where standing. The three saw a cloud of gas appear and dissipate into the air. They heard a light coughing from the case. Mark, D.O, and Kirikaze waited a few more second for the gas to officially disappear and the coughing to stop before they all dashed over to Hyunseung. 

D.O/Do Kyungsoo POV

He stepped back startled when he saw Hyunseung's eyes. They were no longer the original, familiar brown eyes that had greeted D.O each morning. Instead they brown eyes had been replaced with unearthly pale, silver eyes. He helped Mark carefully slid the rest of the glass cover off and set it on the ground. The white chains around Hyunseung wrist easily snapped off the table yet they could not get them off his wrists and ankles. 

"Hyunseung oppa...are you okay?" Kirikaze asked with a slightly worried look.

D.O knew that Kirikaze had a tendency to worry more about Hyunseung due to the fact that Hyunseung had looked close to death a few times just because how skinny and pale he was. Hyunseung carefully nodded and then shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut. It was like he was trying to remember something.

"Where are the others," D.O asked quickly.

Hyunseung shook his head in reply.

He doesn't know where the other are? Hmm...Something must have happen...

"Wait, what day is it?" Kirikaze asked out of the blue. 

D.O looked up,"What?"

"What day is it?" Kirikaze asked again this time slightly annoyed. 

Mark tapped her on her shoulder and showed her the date on his watch. He had been studying it earlier. The date was three days from the day they had the challenge from Block B. She frowned as she check her watch and Hyunseung wrist to see his. D.O showed her the time he had on his watch. All the watches had the exact same date. All where three days later than it should have been. 

"Aren't the watches supposed to be like exactly on time," Mark asked.

"Yes, sometime one watch is wrong but never more than two at once," Hyunseung spoke for the first time.

D.O did not say anything knowing that Hyunseung was technically the leader now being the oldest and most experienced. 

"Usually, they use a satellite time as well as few others sources to have the watches up to a minute off."

  Hyunseung started coughing again.

Kirikaze Li POV

"What happened to you," she asked Hyunseung with a worried note in her voice. 

" I don't know," Hyunseung shrugged, "One minute we were all looking the next I found myself here."

"Do you know that your eyes are different," Mark ventured cautiously not sure how to relay this information to Hyunseung.

Hyunseung blinked at Mark in surprise. One eyebrow raised with question that needed not to be spoken

"It's silver not brown anymore..."

"Oh, that is why my eyes are stinging and I can barely see. They are contacts."

Kirikaze nodded, "I thought so and it tells us that the owner of this room like white and things to look pale and clean."

Hyunseung started to climb out of the box he was still sitting in. He nearly fell on her as he climbed out. He gave her a apologetic look but did not say anything otherwise. Hyunseung gripped Kirikaze shoulder in an effort to stand. She could feel all of Hyunseung strength gripping her shoulder. It hurt but she did not say anything as he pulled himself up and in a standing position. 

"Let's go."

She nodded as did Mark and D.O. 

"Is there a door?"

"I saw one over there," She pointed to a door that had been sitting unnoticed before.

The door was white as the rest of the room. The only difference was the large silver doorknob that was clearly visible and the faint, darker outline of the door itself.

Here is the next chapter enjoy! please comment on any ideas you have or requests.

- Alex