Official Challenge

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Timeskip. Four Days Later

Kirikaze Li POV

"Mark 哥哥, can you help me with the dishes," Kirikaze called to the basement while her hands shifted lots of bubbles and soap off a plate. 

She and the rest of her team had quickly settled into the new home. It was a good-sized, two-floored house with four bedrooms plus three full sized bathrooms. There was also a large basement and attic. Kirikaze had been given the smallest room but it had its own personal bathroom which made it more comfortable. Leo was left in a room by himself. Mark shared a room with D.O and Hyunseung with Daehyun. Nothing special had happening the past couple of days. Rules were set and chores dealt out. Fake names were used outside and real names were used inside the house. Mark walked out of the basement still holding the weapon he was practicing with. 

"Never mind then," Kirikaze waved him off with still wet hands.

Mark inclined his head and dashed back into the basement. The basement had been converted into some sort of training center . The attic had also become a sort of secret hideout. it was referred to as "Place". Hyunseung walked through the front door staring at a piece of paper. He held it up and showed it to her as she was done cleaning the dishes. 

Challenge

Jung King & Jay Stomp

Tunnels. Flags Style.

Block B

That was all on it.

"We got a offical challenge finally," Hyunseung blinked and ran his hand through his bright red hair. , "I was waiting for this. It was left on the front porch." 

It was not strange to Kirikaze that this challenge had come. All of the group members had been trying to make a name for themselves to get noticed by the group they were trying to infiltrate. She included. They were all waiting for a chance to come. Everyone had been troubling gangs to get attentions in their own way. At this point Leo and Hyunseung has really gotten on the nerves of Block B Gang not to mention Topp Dogg, AlphaBAT and about 14 other gangs. This was the first official challenge that they had received. Sure they had each gotten in their own share of fist fights that last for less than five minutes but this was something greater.

"CHALLENGE," Kirikaze shouted and her voice rang through the house. 

There was a pounding of feet and no questions were asked as Hyunseung passed the note around. It was somehow placed down that a voice raised in a shout would be that there is challenge. No questions asked.

"Ten Minutes," Leo stated.

Everyone separated.  Kirikaze ran upstairs to her room and changed into a more suitable style of clothing for this event. She knew that everyone else in the group was probably doing the same thing. This was because they had decided to create a gang called Lian Feng(莲凤​). Literally, meaning Lotus Phoenix in Chinese. They had asked for a design to be created and it became their team symbol. It was officially what "Group 4" was now called back at the 'Pack'.  It was not the best idea to attend any sort of meeting in bright colors. It cause you to stand out and receive unwanted attention. that brought the type of attention that they did not want to receive She donned dark clothes and a hooded jacket with the Lian Feng​ symbol. Kirikaze also clasped a silver necklace with the team symbol around her neck then strapped the smallest blade she had under her shirt.  Kirikaze then ran back down to the front door. 

Hiya. This chapter got kinda long when I wrote it so I split it into two parts the other should be up in the next day. I am wondering should I start a story I have a lot of ideas but they can't all be in this type of story....I am still willing to do story requests. Oh and I hope you like the pic. 

-Yamamoto