Another Side

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Kirikaze Li POV

"Seven times did the Half Lily did strike. What is with the change of pattern, Witch-King?" She asked coldly, "Please send my regards to Sju."

"Well, many reasons." countered the attacker named Witch-King, "Told to attack and give message."

Witch-King dropped a package from hand onto the floor. She release the nocked arrow as the package fell. It was caught in mid air by the attacker. 

He looked it over carefully, "you still remember that code, huh...Will give it to 7. Bi!"

The Witch-King cheerfully disappeared out into the dark and Kirikaze gave a strange sigh of annoyance. Minwoo noticed the cut on her leg and disappeared again to find a medical kit. 

"Kirikaze, who was that?" asked L as he lightly poked at the package on the floor..

"Witch-King," She shrugged, "He is one of the few that regularly spent time with me when I was in Number 7 headquarters. He was one of my gaurd when I had to live there. I seriously don't known where that is so don't ask me.Everyone uses names of book characters if you wanted to know."

"You better be careful," commented Leo.

Kirikaze nodded as she replaced the bow. 

"What was up with the screaming?" Mark asked.

"How did you learn to use a bow?" Added Minwoo as he made her sit so that he could tend to the cut on her leg.

"What is this package," continued L handing the said package to her.

To many questions, to few answers....

Kirikaze looked irritated, "One question at a time! Anyway, I learned to scream that high because it was the best measure of defense I had when I had my hands tied and whatnot. I can only do it occasionally. I did not go through many cycles with Number 7 without learning some sort of skill. I can use a bow well and fight with knives. That is about it. The package is..." 

Kirikaze picked up the package and opened it. There was a note tied to duel daggers and a much smaller one. Both where of amazing quality. 

 Fighting-Knives-Tauriel-UC3044.jpg  921123214656.jpg<------The daggers.

 

"Been expecting these," Kirikaze said nonchalantly.

She picked up the note It was covered in bright red ink:

 Kirikaze,

Here is the things a usual. Are you surprised at the change? Have Fun. I thought it was time for the change and maybe number 5. Time of  the official start the next cycle of the game

-Seven

"What is this," asked Mark poking at the knives, "and why were you expecting them?"

"Every time I enter a new 'cycle of the game' I am given these. Every time these have been delivered to me," She inspected them carefully with skilled moments, "through mail. through being stabbed through with them. Getting these tossed on top my head." She shrugged.

"You sound too unconcerned," Minwoo frowned.

She did not reply.

"I think that Leo and I can leave," L noted, "Be careful...Minwoo can you stay with them until they arrive at the dorm? She will definitely be safe there."

She raised her eyebrows slightly but said nothing. Minwoo nodded. 

No One POV

With as practiced motion, Kirikaze drew one of the two matching dagger/knife twirled it and lightly touched L on the throat.

"No where is ever safe for anyone. not even you," Kirikaze blinked once, frowned and returned the knife to the sheath, "Are we going?" She asked different tone from before.

The other stared at her for a second before they moved. She had completely changed within a minute. 

"Come on, and take those with you," Mark indicated the knives. 

Kirikaze picked them up and strapped them into a sheath that went across her back . L and Leo started to head out the door. 

"Ah." Leo looked up remembering something, "We need to meet tomorrow again on how we are going to 'move in'. Watches please."

Mark and Minwoo automatically stuck out their wrists. Kirikaze copied them. Leo pressed a few things on his and then touched it once to each watch. All their watches reacted differently to the touch like Kirikaze's band blinked red once or Mark's beeped. It was evident though that they received some sort of information  or data.

"Connections to the others in our groups and tracking device," Minwoo explained immediately.

The Kirikaze nodded. Everyone left the building. Minwoo said goodbye to Mark and Kirikaze at the entrance of the Ruki Dorm. 

"I am going to my dorm with GOT7. It is on floor 7. You are on same level since there is not any other Ruki group from JYP yet. Your in room 4.," Mark informed Kirikaze as they waited for the elevator 

"Why are you guys on such a high level?" Kirikaze, "The other floors are partially empty. Who are some of the other Ruki anyway?"

If you wanted to know, levels are usually shared by Ruki from the same academy or school. Some of the academy share floors like SM Entertainment 'n Woollim Label cause Woollim is a branch of SM. I know the smaller school share floors as well. There is always a lot of groups coming and going" Mark  said, "We are the only Ruki from JYP right now. You are only considered a Ruki for two to three years. There are a lot of groups that don't make it past that stage. Some groups get out of the Ruki stats pretty early. "

"Like who?" Kirikaze asked in the elevator.

"There is a group called WINNER. They are rumored to be directly promoted past Ruki stage. They have not even been official apart of the 'Pack' yet. There was also EXO from SM. They left with in a year of entering the Ruki Dorm," Mark shrugged as the elevator door open onto the seventh floor.

"You seem to know a lot."

Mark just nodded as he showed her a door marked with the number 4.  They both said goodbye to each other and Kirikaze closed the door as Mark opened the door marked with the number 7. 

Hiya to all my readers...I just realized that I chose a very strange group of people to be with Kirikaze...I am trying my best to create there personality to be as close to the real person as possible. This is really hard to do. *sigh* i will try to pick up the story soon. @Amizue shoutout to you for getting the song and groupings. I am thinking of including some of those types of things every so often. Anyway I am really trying my best to make this interesting. I am trying to figure out a lot of details. Should I start writing another story? Just curious...If yes then it will be started but not posted until I get quite a few chapters done in this story....

-Yamamoto