Skateboard Lessons(Sort of)

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

No One POV

Leo sat next to the bed in one of the many dorm rooms in the Midnight Dorm. He sat there singing softly to unknown music playing in his earbuds. L sat next to the door opposite a younger lady and was playing a game of chess with her. Kirikaze laid in the bed next to Leo. She stirred slightly then woke up. Leo looked up to see a still sleepy Kirikaze almost try to collapses out of the bed. He stopped her.

She looked up at him. "how long was I asleep?"

L answered instead, "Three hours. You were brought here by Tao after Lay bandaged your hand up."

The women playing with him spoke up, " I am Sulli by the way."

Kirikaze nodded in answer. Just then two teenage boy ran in. Both stop at exactly two step into the room and bowed.

"Tuan Yi Eun aka Mark Tuan, Ice Blue, Panda Department, GOT7, Ruki," stated the taller of the two with reddish brown dyed hair.

The shorter one had a tuft of bright pink hair in front of his face." Kunpimook Bhuwakul aka BamBam, Ice Blue, Wolf Department, GOT7, Ruki."

"Number Four asks for Kirikaze Li. Another case has come up that might be related to Half Lily," presented Mark.

"He requested that she comes alone with us. The rest of you return to what ever you were doing." Added BamBam.

"He also wanted for her to get to know some of the others around here closer to her age," finished Mark.

Kirikaze looked at Leo and L for answer. Leo gave her a nodded that clearly stated that it was fine to go.

L said, "Good idea. I needed to go back to work and it is better for you, Kirikaze.

Kirikaze Li POV

She gave a small sigh as Leo gave a nod of okay. If she remembered corrected the teenager called BamBam was in the same department as Leo and Mark was in the same one as Tao. She climbed out of the bed and approached them. They were both taller than her and probably older. She was short for her age anyway. She nodded goodbye to the others as she followed BamBam and Mark.

"What does Ruki mean?" She asked, "and exactly where are we going?" Kirikaze already understood the whole "Pack" concept but that was a new word. 

"Ruki is the way we say rookie here," supplied Mark.

BamBam added, "We are going to Number 4 private office or rather building." BamBam voice was much higher and softer than Mark.

"Oh...So you two are rookies in the 'Pack'?"Kirikaze asked as they finally reached the outside of the building.

"We all are," inserted a new voice which surprised Kirikaze. It was another teenage boy who was waiting or guarding four interesting wheeled things. Older than BamBam but younger than Mark, "Wild and y, Jackson Wang, Forest Green, Mongoose Department, GOT7, Ruki." and also much more or less talkative.

"Wait? What? Wild and y?" Kirikaze was confused. "Are you with them?"

"Jackson is apart of our group. Wild and y is his catchphrase to put it simply."

"Ah..."

Is it always this confusing?

Jackson Wang POV

The girl, Kirikaze, was lost in thought for a second probably sorting out the fact. According to what Number 4 had told them, They knew almost nothing about her.  She was cheerful enough.

"What are those things?" Kirikaze pointed to our motorized skateboards.

"Motorized skateboards, one of the fastest way to move around here," he answered.

"Er...how do you ride it? I have never ridden a skateboard before..."

This is going to be interesting...

"Like this" BamBam voice interrupted. BamBam balanced himself on the yellow skateboard. He picked up the small controller and then zoomed around once then stopped again in front of them.

Kirikaze gave BamBam a look that clearly said how am I going to so that. 

Mark's voice interrupted, "Can you balance well? Cause that is about 75% of what you need to have..."

Mark was starting to break the ice. The girl nodded. 

"Hey, copy what I do," Jackson broke in, not wanting to be left out.

He inserted his feet into the two hole in the red skateboard and picked up the controller. Kirikaze copied Jackson exactly except with a black one. Jackson thought something was strange in the way she copied him but did not think of it again. Jackson balanced up right and took off. To the surprise of all she took off straight after him. 

Mark Tuan POV

He was surprised when Kirikaze shot straight after Jackson. Mark grinned as she figured out how to properly control it with in minutes. 

It just show that you learn more by doing it ^.^

"BamBam?" Mark asked. 

BamBam nodded and both of them zoomed off to follow Jackson and Kirikaze. A unofficial game of tag started on the skateboards. They were all surprise on how fast Kirikaze learned.

"Jackson, you're it," BamBam laughed as he tagged Jackson.

Jackson gave him a sort of playful mad look and started chasing BamBam. Mark and Kirikaze on the other hand where watching them.

"Mark...don't we have to see Number 4?" asked Kirikaze.

"Yes, but he said we had until four..." Mark checked a watch like thing on his wrist, "ops...Jackson, BamBam, we're late..." Mark said to the watch after a few taps on it's screen.

"Got it." said the watch.

"What????" questioned a confused Kirikaze.

"Uh...Just follow me. Jackson and BamBam are already going."

"Going where?" Kirikaze called after him as both of them zoom off.

 "To Number 4. Number 4 told us that we might be involved in this case. He said you were too."

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Thanks for the skateboard lesson...sort of..."

He grinned, "its fine. Anyway you learned how to skate with that thing practically by yourself."

Both of them laughed.

Unknown POV

He watched as Kirikaze Li and Mark Tuan, Real name: Tuan Yi Eun, Ice Blue, Panda Department, GOT7, Ruki, laughed.

Enjoy it while you can...Li...time to.....

Sorry, for not updating. Anyway how you like the story so far? I just had to add GOT7...please comment and give ideas. I apologies for the bad grammar and spelling. Please subscribe. This was supposed to be a more light hearted chapter. sooo yaaa. Hoping to update soon...

-Ryuu Yamamoto