Unable to Connect

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Mark Tuan POV

He stopped talking as a fit of hacking coughs racked Kirikaze's body. The coughing past as she gave a grim smile. He and D.O. helped Kirikaze to stand. She almost collapsed forcing D.O and Mark to let her lean against them to stay standing. 

"Where are you?" D.O asked to his watch trying to find the others in Lian Feng.

They were not supposed to use the watches during any game or challange except during an emergency and it was an emergency. A  notice flashed a few seconds later:

Unable to Connect. 

Mark frowned as D.O tried to send a text.

This is unusual doesn't our watches have connection almost everywhere.

Do received the same notice again.

Unable to Connect. 

D.O tried and few more times both via text and voice sending some to headquarters as well as the others. He frowned when he received the same notice again and again.

Unable to Connect. 

"Mark, you try," D.O ordered.

D.O face had started to crease in worry. Mark carefully shifted Kirikaze weight to D.O. He tried sending a voice and a text message.

Unable to Connect. 

Mark tried a few more times receiving the same notice.

 "Let me try," Kirikaze asked.

Mark nodded and helped her send two text and voice messages. All came back with the same notice

Unable to Connect. 

"So it isn't just my watch," D.O noted, "It is something to do with the signal."

Mark frowned, "Most likely a jamming signal.We can't do anything about that unless we find the source."

"What do we do then?" Kirikaze gasped slightly.

"Follow the tunnel, I guess," Mark replied, "Nothing else we can do."

There isn't very many other places we can go...

"Forwards or backwards?"

"Forwards?" D.O agreed..

No One POV

The three of them started on in silence. Kirikaze stumbling between him and D.O The passage or tunnel was dimly light but went straight on with out any curves or turns. The footing was easy too. There was no sound except for the resounding of their feet against the concrete floor and the occasional grunt from Mark or D.O. After about an hour of trudging through the halls, They stopped in surprise when they heard a crunch under their feet.

"Is it bones?"Kirikaze asked not looking down.

"No...gravel..."D.O frowned. He did not remember any sort of gravel place in the tunnel's map.

They were now on a sort of bed of gravel and there was a faint light from somewhere farther down that was much brighter than the light in the tunnel. The three walked forward trying to make as little sound as possible with the gravel under their feet. The three stopped at the exit of the tunnel. Past that point the ground changed from a gravel bed into a sort of white marble floor. The floor entered into a room that was void of any color but white. 

"What is this?" Mark asked.

Nobody answered him. Cautiously, they entered the room together. There was a general feeling between all of them that they shouldn't be there but they knew they needed a place to rest. The room was completely white with no window and the light in the room came from a ceiling that was covered in nothing but LED lights.They walked less then five feet into the room when Mark bumped into a  glass wall that had blended in with white room. Mark tapped it again out of curiosity. Suddenly, it changed from being clear to being a frosted glass blocking their view of the rest of the room. It was like it had a reaction to humans. It was then that Kirikaze noticed something far behind the now frosted glass.

"Is that the color red," Kirikaze tapped a spot on the glass that had a faint red color. 

Mark did a double-take, "Ya..."

They all were startled and Mark and D.O accidently dropped Kirikaze onto the ground as a single loud beep sounded. Slowly,the glass in front of them started to shift upwards. They all froze until another rather loud beep sounded and the glass was gone hidden somewhere above. Kirikaze carefully stood and crossed the threshold where the glass had previously blocked. Mark and D.O followed after it was confirmed to be safe. The red thing they had seen was far in the back of the room.  The three of them carefully crossed, alert for any more surprises. They noticed now that they were walking between huge, empty glass tables, like the ones you would see in a jewelry store or museum used to exhibit things. Previously, they had all blended into the walls. They were all made of pure glass that disappeared into the walls. The scary thing was that they were all large enough to fit a small child or even bigger. Many of them could hold a person the same size as Leo. There were ones that had multiple shelves and others were more tall than long. All were empty. They came slowly closer and closer to the red thing.

Kirikaze Li POV

She wonder what the red thing could be. She ran through a list of things in her head that it could possibly be

Apples? No, it is too smooth. Blood? But it has a solid form and is not flat. A ball? No, not uniformed enough. Hair?.....

Kirikaze realized that is was someone's hair not just anyone's hair. She ran forward.

D.O/Do Kyungsoo POV

He saw Kirikaze running towards the red thing without any regard to safely. D.O frowned.

What is it? You know for being a part of the 'Pack' we are doing a very bad job at being discret. 

He saw Kirikaze stop next to the red thing. D.O even from a distance could read the look of horror on Kirikaze's face. He quicken ihs pace as did Mark, who had noticed the look on Kirikaze face as well. He also realized as Kirikaze did that it was someone's hair as he got closer. Evidently, Mark realized it too because he started running. D.O followed keeping up with Mark. He and Mark came to a dead stop right next to Kirikaze and looked down at the person laying there. 

Sorry I haven't not been updating been very busy with summer stuff. I will be posting at least three chapters. So who do you thing the red haired person is?

-Yamamoto