New Meetings

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Kirikaze Li POV

The instant they enter the room Kirikaze was on her guard. She began to analyze all the faces in front of her, old and young. There were seventeen strangers, all male, in front of her including the boy who brought them all dressed in school uniforms. Well, at least in that room. There were a few passages and doors that led somewhere unknown to her. All the boys were scattered doing various things from looking at a computer to discussing something while sitting on crates. A man closer to his late twenties and was clearly one of the older boys stood up and approached them when they entered.

"More friends? Jungkook? or Four?"

"Assuming Four," Jungkook replied.

"Please check next time," the man sighed.

The boy nodded and the older man gave a a sort of dismissing motion and Jungkook joined a group of six boys all discussing about something on the laptop one was holding. Jungkook pointed to something on the screen and the others around him burst into laughter.

"Hyungseungie?"

​Another boy, younger that the first one to talk but older that Jungkook, got off the crate he was sitting on and approached them. The boy approchig was quite tall. Hyunseung did a double take.

"Doonwoonie?" 

The other nodded and they hugged each other in surprise and relief. They quickly separated when Kirkaze gave them a strange glance.

"I take it you are in the same squad?: The man who had posed the first question inquired unconcerned.

It sounded like it was a every day occurence.The two nodded.

No One POV

"I am Kim Jaejoong or Hero Jaejoong. I am one of the oldest here. Kind of given the assignment to lead..." Jaejoong stated.

"Do you know where Leo is?" Kyungsoo asked completely oblivious to Jaejoong introduction

"Who?" Jaejoong frowned, "Oh, Leo the leader...no...he is not with you?"

Jaejoong counted the number of people in front of him. He recounted three more times just to be sure.

"Four, said that there were six of you...I see four...Where is the other?"

"Daeyhyun is gone," Kyungsoo confirmed, "How do you know Four."

"Ah," Another man around the same age as Jaejoong walked up, "Xiah Junsu by the way. We are one of like four, five maybe more groups in this school that Four  has sent out years ago."

"What?" Mark was confused.

"Four suspected something was going on in the school for years. Boys young and old would come into this school and never be heard of again." Junsu answered.

Jaejoong raised his eyebrows, "I am assuming Four found out something. This is the first time a girl has come and someone that young."

"A yes," Hyunseung blinked out of his thoughts, "I am Hyunseung from Beast. The red head is Mark from GOT7. Kyungsoo is from EXO and Kirikaze is the girl. We are Group 4 aka Lian Feng."

"Ah...so why are you here?"

"We where supposed to be in a undercover operation to enter some sort of gang or group related to Seven," Kirikaze said.

Junsu frowned, "Who? Seven?Tell us the whole story...from the beginning"

New Characters...please sub if you like...trying my best...oh and that boy was Jungkook from Bangtan Boys. Enjoy...please also point out any grammical mistakes or spelling in any chapters and I will fix it. I know my grammer is really bad.

Thanks Ryuu

PS I acidently had posted a uncompleted chapter. I am very sorry to those who read it. It is not complete and will be posted again later when it is supposed to be read.