No Words

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Jung Daehyun POV

He shifted slightly, well as much as he could. He lay on the table, quiet and staring at the ceiling. He could hear the sound of his breath as he breath in and out from his nose. The only door in the room opened right as useal.Well as much as he could tell. His watch was still their but his postion prevent him from reading it. It felt like days have past since he had woken up. He had found himself chain flat on his back to a rather hard table. The leather cuffs did not hurt but the sound of the metal chain that connected the cuff to the table were cold when he accidently touched them. He could not speak either with a gag firmly in his mouth. His clothes had also been changed. He was wearing something closer to a boys school uniform but it was all white.

Every few hours or so as far as he could tell, Daehyun was visited by a man. To be even more specific a young man with dyed brown hair in his early 20s. Never did he speak to Daehyun but He would bring food and feed Daehyun with Daehyun still chained to the table. Sometimes the man would just come to watch Daehyun on the table sitting in the same chair in the same place every time. The only time this pattern was changed was about after the second "meal". The man had brought three sets of clothing to show Daehyun. Daehyun now knew the man was teasing him. The reason was that when he brought the clothes he held them above Daehyun where he could see it. Daehyun immediately reconized that they where his, Hyunseung, and Leo's clothes. The man had brought it show Daehyun the fact there was little chance of help from the friends he was with. The man had left them laying on one of the various chairs in the room. The clothes still lay on the chair.

The only door to the dimly lit room Daehyun was in opened. It was the man again but it was not yet time for food.

Is he going to watch me?

Daehyun closed his eyes waiting for when he left. This time though the man walk right next to the table and waited foe Daehyun to open his eyes. Daehyun heard the man stop next to the table. He barely cracked open is eyes and saw a something in the man's hands that the man wanted to show Daehyun. Daehyun opened his eyes fully as the man gave a sarcastic grin and opened his mouth to say his first words.

Hello! Sorry.for not posting any.more chapters i have been very.busy. I am using a.phone to.update right now. Chapters might get a little shorter. I am debating right now if I should coutinue with Daehyun Pov or go to.Leo Pov or go back to  everyone else meaning Kirikaze and they all. Comment and tell me what u think I should do for the next chapter.

- Ryuu