Encounter

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

No One POV

A girl hardly older than 14 lay crumpled in front of two very surprised men. 

"L hyung...What should we do with her?"

The man named L gave a small shrug, "I don't know, Sungjong..."

Sungjong sighed, "Let's take her back to headquarters. Maybe the others will know what to do with her." 

L nodded.

L/Kim Myungsoo POV

What an intersting day already and it hasn't reached 10 o'clock yet.

Kim Myungsoo, or L, as he preferred to be called, had been walking with Lee Songjong, who was member of another department of the "Pack". They had been doing a walk outside of the headquarters to take a break from all the craziness inside. They had been strolling down one of the quieter streets in the city when this girl had stumbled out of an ally and crumpled into a heap in front of them.  Right now he was carrying the unconscious girl on his back, going back to "Pack" headquarters.

This girl seems very mysterious

Sungjong voice broke his thoughts,"We're here."

L sighed as he looked up the large, imposing "Pack" headquarters. He hoisted the girl slightly higher on his back and walked into the building with Sungjong.

Lee Sungjong POV

It is not everyday a young girl faints in front of you. Today was an exception. He sighed as they entered the very noisy headquarters. Apparently, he and L hyung had the same thought because they both headed toward the Humming Bird Department. That is where most of the medical geared people were assigned. L hyung quickly entered the room marked with the name "Unicorn". He set the girl down on the table. Zhang Yixing or Lay as he preferred to be called gave the girl a quick look over.

She should be fine...at least Lay is one of the best in this department.

"She seems to be fine. Just hasn't sleep or eaten too much in the past week. The girl should be fine after a bit of rest and food. Take her to the Midnight Dorm. That is where most of the girls live. Stay in the common room with her with one of the girls," were Lay's instructions.

This time he picked up the girl and began to carry her.

No One POV

As the girl was being picked up, a slip of paper fell out of her jacket pocket. L picked it up. There was a small bit of writing on it scribbled in red pen:

Please take care of her. This girl's name is Kirikaze Li. You can call her Kira for short. Tell her I am waiting for our next meeting.

- from a Friend

L showed it first to Lay then Sungjong.

"At least we know her name now," L said,"though there seems to be more behind her than we thought."

Sungjong nodded. 

 

( Hello! This is the end of the first chapter...sorry about all the spelling and grammar mistakes...please tell me what you think...going to explain more about the system at "Pack" in the next chapter. Please comment if you like it???)✴