Chapter 7- House Tour

Never Loved Before

When the girls arrive at Taeyeon parents house the maid greeted them and welcome them inside, they were amazed how the inside house look like. They never been inside before and seen the outside of the house to pick up or drop off someone.

The maid call Taeyeon,Sunny and Seohyun that the girls was here.

"Hey gir-" Taeyeon said but was looking at the girls amazed and then Sunny and Seohyun came down looking at the girls as well. They went to the girls and snapped their finger to wake them up. Finally they woke up.

"Yah why were you girls dazing out when you came into the house?"

"Taeyeon Unnie your parents house is so huge!"

"Well yeah you know about our parents jobs. Why do you guys act so surprised?"

"We didnt think it would be this huge is like a castle in here."

"Well Unnies do you want a tour in the house?"

They all nodded and start to tour the house.First it was the living room.

"So when you look at the living room there will be 2 one on the right and 1 on the left but different design." they walk to the living room to the right first.

"In this living room they have a pool and you can go upstairs to use the bathroom whenever you want. No to the left." they went to the left this time.

"But this living room is only for our Appa and Omma guest only."

"So now the kitchen." they went to the kitchen

"Everyday the chef come and cook for us at 6am and they always get a break when they are not cooking for us and on the weekend they would stay home or shop for food when is break time and next computer room."

"This computer room is for everyone in this house also a laptop in each room. Next the Library."

"Wait you have a library?"

"Yep is for Seohyun bacause every morning she go to the library to read."

"This is the library w/ computers to research and other people around here come to read. Sometime they can bring it home and if they lost it my parents dont care, they only have the library only for Hunnie here."

"It is huge! Do you have a dancing studio in here."

"Yep you can come to this house whenever you like to dance."

"Cool! Can we go see the dancing studio?"

"Sure!" So all of them went to the dancing studio.

"This dancing studio is long also have a changing room. Ok we have seen this, you guys want to see the recording studio."

"Sure!" all of them said(except Sunny and Seohyun) So they went to the recording studio.

"It is so pretty!"

"Ok now who want to check the refrigerator?"

"Me!"Sooyoung and Yoona said

"Of course!" they all laugh and went to the refrigerator.

"Why do they have 3 doors?"

"We dont know the maid just get the things we want so we dont know what food in which door."

"So do you want to check out our room?"

"Yes!" they said

"This is my room." and open the door

"Is not big but on the left got a changing room and if you want on these hall there will be the bathroom and my closet." They walk to the bathroom and closet.

 and the closet.  pretend is girl clothes

"Next Sunny Unnie room?" So they went to Sunny room downstairs.

"Wait why is Sunny Unnie downstair?"

"Well I dont like walking up and down the stairs. It's too tiring and easy for me to wake up."

"Wow Sunny Unnie you also got a swimming pool!'

"Yeah and also I can swim every morning to get start with the day and got my bathroom, my laptop and a closet just walk back there and you will see it."So they walk to the back.

 and show the laptop.  and closet.

"Now maknae room!" they all yelled. So they went to Seohyun room.

"Go to the right and you will see the bathroom and closet." They went to the batroom and closet.

 and closet.

"Okay this is all for today but maybe tomorrow we can finished touring the house. It's 12pm we should go to sleep. We can sleep downstairs in the sleepover room."

"What Unnie a sleepover room?"

"Yep we have 9 beds in there."

"So go take a shower and dress up and go to sleep."

"Unnie im not sleeping in the sleepover room. I want to sleep in my room so i can swim in the morning."

"Ok go ahead."

So the girls went to go take a shower and went to sleep.