Chapter 26

Never Loved Before

*Taeyeon P.O.V*

Me, Sunny, and Seohyun went to go find Umma. I look to my left and right, oh I found Umma.

"Look there is Umma in that room." We saw Umma waving at us. We walked up to Umma.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Umma." We all three said. Umma motion us to sit down.

"Umma, what do you need to talk about?"

"You know we have to show your about 5 and a half months." We nodded. " Well you have 3 months, right now i want you Jeju Island for a couple of weeks to help out with the new resort that we are building right now."

"For what?"

"This resort will be yours and you have to take over it. And when you show your face we will have a competion to see which guy will be your husband."

"What?" My sisters and I shot up and yelled.

"Yes. You girls need a husband to take care of you."

"But we are 21 and Seohyun is 20. Cant we have a husband when we are 30?"

"Jeoldae andwaeyo(no way) if you girls turn 30 you will have stress and have gray hair and then guys will not like you."

"But Umma we are too young to get married."

"You girls have to get married and that is final. Plus me and your dad already talk about it." When my mom said that she get up and left.

"Unnie I dont want to get married."

"Me too. "

"Come on let's go find the other girls." We walked to find them.

 

*Jessica P.O.V*

We were just waiting for Taeyeon Unnie. Sunny and Seohyun to come back. I was looking around to find them but I found Donghae looking at me. I caught his eyes and he look away.

"Girls I come back." They were just talking to each other and I went to go to talk to Donghae.

"Donghae can I talk to you?" He nodded.

"Well you know about the last time when we went to Lotto World. You heard the whole conversation between me and Heechul Oppa." He nodded again.

"Did you heard about fortune?"

"Ne."

"So you know I have money."

"Ne."

"Can you please not tell any of your friends about my fortune?"

"I wont tell anyone."

"Really. Kamsahabnida." I bowed 90 degree.

"I want to ask you a question." I nodded.

"How about the other girls? Are they rich?"

"Aniyo just only me." I lied.

"Ok. And nice dancing and singing."

"Thank you."

"Where did you know how to dance?"

"We just like dancing. Anyway I have to go meet the girls. Annyeong." I walk beack where the girls were. Then I saw Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun already came.

 

*Sunny P.O.V*

We came back from our little talk with Umma and came back to the girls. Then we saw Jessica came our way.

"Oh you guys came back. So what did your Umma want to talk to you about."

"Umma want us to get married." The Three of us said.

"Mwoh?" They said with a shocking face.

"The next 3 months she will show our face to the whole world. Then later we have to get married."

"But you three are too young to get married."

"We know but she said we need someone to take care of us."

"She is trying to get your freedom away."

"If we get married then we can never get out of the house. We have to take care of our husband."

"Can we talk about this later? Im getting a headache with all the marrying."

"Me too. Unnie can we just escape from Umma and Appa."

"Ani. You know if we escape they will evenually find us."

"If we cant run then how about our secret hideout. No one know about that place."

"Good thinking but dont you think they will get us before they show us and lock us up."

"What can we do? Im all out of ideas."

"Why dont you girls threatened them?"

"But we cant you know if we do that they will never believe us if we do something stupid."

"I got no more ideas. Sorry we cant help you."

"But we dont want to get married." Three of us said it again.

 

*Kyuhyun P.O.V*

I was walking around to find Hyungs while holding food. I came into a little corner when I heard...

"But we dont want to get married." I heard three girls said that. I look to see who it was and saw thoses girls. And I was just listening to what they are saying.

"So Taeyeon Unnie you dont want to get marry."

"No."

"Sunny Unnie you dont want to get marry."

"No."

"And Maknae you dont want to get marry."

"No."

"Then it settled we will try to help you to not get married." What them three will get married? I have to tell Hyungs.

"Let's do it!" I saw them hugging and went somewhere else. I ran off to find Hyung and tell them about it.

 

*Leeteuk P.O.V*

"Look Hyung its Kyuhyun running over here." We saw Kyuhyun running over here with food in his hand.

"Yah Kyuhyun dont run in here." I scolded him.

"Mianhe. Hyung I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun is getting married."

"Mwoh?" All of us said.