Chapter 23

Never Loved Before

3 Week Later

*Taeyeon P.O.V*

3 week had past not we have to go back to work. I dont want to go, working over there is hell for me. Because of Leeteuk always keeping me working for him and that Kahi girl she is like stucking onto that Leeteuk like she like him. Everytime I go near him to get something she always show up and come between us if we have to talk to each other. Now I have to wake up the girls. Seeya!

 

*Author P.O.V*

Taeyeon went to wake the girls up to get ready for breakfast and go to work. All the girls wake up, ate breakfast and went to work.

 

*Leeteuk P.O.V*

Wow 3 weeks had past already. Now I have to see that dork today. I will make her do more work than before but need to lock the door before Kahi come and interrupt us like she was annoyed with Taeyeon with me. Even though I know her since when we were little we used to play that we were married. Funny huh, but that day we were just kid and I tink of her like my dongsaeng nothing more. An d now she is my assistantto help me out and now she is annoying me. Wel at my office nothing bothering to walk up me brothers cause I know they are lazy. Now I have work to do. Byebye.

 

*Taeyeon P.O.V*

We have arrived at the farm. Uh-oh Kahi is here maybe she want to scream at me or just bring me with her to see that Ahjusshi. Yay I can call him Ahjusshi for his nicknamed I should call him that whenever we are alone. Here she is in front of me and my girls.

"Taeyeon, Leeteuk Oppa want to talk to you." Kahi said.

Aish really today and I just got tot work too now he want me to work for him. Argh whenever people see me that Im Mr. and Mrs. Kim's daughter I tell him what to do. I saw Kahi leaving and I just followed her to the office. Great now Im in his room and have I told you if you go to his office you will see alot of orange. Wanna see.....

I know big room but not many thinks in here. Here I go in his room.

 

*Leeteuk P.O.V*

I told Kahi to get Taeyeon to do my work of course Kahi never know why I always call her to do my work. I saw Dorky Tae come in seeing her all down like she know what she have to do and I call her whe she just started to work again.

"Come and sit down."

"Aniyo I rather stand."  I was about to talk about work when Kahi came in to tell me something. Great timing I was about to give her work to do now she might get away. So Kahi came over to me and said...

"Taeyeon need to go to your Umma office and bring your dongsaengs." Taeyeon nodded and ran out the door, she must be happy to get away from my work that I was about to get her. Just wait until tomorrow more work for you.

"MUHAHAHA!" Then I saw Kahi looking at me wierd. Opps I just laugh at loud, so I just gave her a smile and motion her to leave. Now Im alone maybe look at the guys if they came and if my brothers are awake.

 

*Taeyeon P.O.V*

Yay Im out from his work I dont want to work for hours not seeing my girls.Wait, why Mrs.Park need me and the girls? I went to the garden to find them. I saw them just sitting looking bored as ever. I went over to them and look at their exspression

"Why are you girls just sitting their?" All I got was just a big sighed.

"What is wrong with you girls?"

"Unnie I think one of the boys know that Jessica Unnie is rich like them."

"What who told?" I saw Jessica raised her hand.

"I did Unnie."

"Why?"

"Well Heechul Oppa was-" I cut her off

"What? What was he doing to you, are you hurt?"

"Aniyo Unnie. Is just that Heechul Oppa said that he stayed with me because of my fortune." Then her tears fall down a little. "Donghae heard what he said then the sentence slipped out of my mouth then he know that I was rich."

"How dare he stay with you because of money? He'a gonna pay."Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri , Sunny, Tiffany and Yoona said altogether except for Seohyun. Innocent Maknae. But uh-oh those 6 is so gonna get him. They stood up and was about to walk away.

"Where are you girls going?" They look at each other before answering my question.

"Nothing Unnie." They tried to sound innocent.

"I know what you up to so dont even tried to think about to do it." They just sighed anger.

"Oh I almost forgot we have to meet Mrs.Park in her office."

"Ne." We walk to the office. I wonder why she want to see us.