Chapter 29

Never Loved Before

 *Taeyeon P.O.V*

Uh-oh this is not going to be good.

"What are you girls doing here?"

"Uh..none of your business."

"But what are you doing on this boat?"

"To check the boat out. You got a problem."

"No but your on the richest boat."

"We came here to try the food to see how the food taste like." Then came the waitress coming towards are way.

"Miss.Kims' your bedroom is ready." Sunny, Seohyun and I smacked our forehead.

"Kims' but they are the Lees'."

"No sir they are the Kims' they own this boat."

"She must be mistaken, maybe we might look like the Kims' but we are the Lees'."

"No Im no-" The waitress was cut off by Sunny. By covering .

"Can you come with me to the washroom?" The waitress nodded and follow Sunny to the washroom.

"Excuse us." Seohyun and I tried to followed Sunny but they stopped us.

"Wait, what are you a Kim or a Lee?" They said it in unison.

"Were the Lees' bye." We started to run away from them and went to Sunny.

 

*Sunny P.O.V*

The waitress and I went to the washroom and I locked the door.

"Dont tell anyone that we are the Kims'."

"Why?" She gave me a confused face.

"Just dont tell anyone." She nodded and both of us walked out of the washroom. We went our separate way, I went to look for Taeyeon Unnie and Seohyun.

When I started to walk I saw two girls running towards my way. I stepped a bit closer and saw Taeyeon Unnie and Seohyun.

"Taeyeon Unnie, Seohyun over here." They heard me calling them and both of them came toward my way.

"Did you talk to the waitress?"

"Ne."

"Unnie lets go to our room. The boat is about to move." We nodded our head and went to our room.

 

"Eli P.O.V*

 There is something wrong with those girls.

"Hyung, do you think they are acting weird?" I look at Leeteuk Hyung who was just looking the way where the girls went. Then I look at Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun, do you think they are acting weird?" I repeat my question again. Kyuhyun didnt answer and look at the same direction where Leeteuk Hyung is looking.

"You guys must be deaf." I shook my head.

"Yah we are not deaf." They both screamed together making me startled.

"Really, what did I said just a minute ago?" I look at them waiting for their answer.

"Um...can you repeat that question again." I sighed. These guys must be retarded and I was suppose to be the stupid brother.

"I ask you two if you think they are acting weird." I said it slowly so they can understand what im saying.

"I think they are hiding something."

"Yeah. Come on let's go to our room and discussed this later." They nodded and we headed toward our bedroom.

 

*Seohyun P.O.V*

We reached our room and went inside. The inside look so pretty. They have 3 beds and a nice bathroom.

                  

"I call the middle bed." Sunny Unnie ran toward the middle bed and laid down.

"Maknae you can call the bottom bed and I get the top part." I nodded and we toward our bed and sit.

"Unnie, I think we should stay in the room so we dont bump into those guys."

"But what if we need something to eat?"

"Then we can call people to bring the food to us." They nodded.

"Come on let's just eat somewhere before we locked ourselves in this room." I nodded, then we left the room to get something to eat.

 

*Kyuhyun P.O.V*

We reached our room and went inside the room.

"Put your things down and we will go out and eat."

"Ne." We put our thing on the bed and walk out of the room.

This boat is huge, we been looking for a place to eat. Minutes later we find a fancy restaurant to eat. We walk inside the restuarant and went to find a seat. We seat across 3 girls who was looking at their menu. The waitress came and take our orders.

"Sir, what can I order for you guys?" She said with a flirty voice. She look at each of us to see our handsome face.

"Can you wait, we are to looking for something eat." She nodded and waited. Later we order what we want to eat.

"Ok anything to drink."

"We will have water." She left to get our orders.

"Why are we going to Jeju Island?"

"I really dont know. Umma want me to look at the new resort that is about to be built."

"Ok." The foods came and we started to eat. I saw the waitress walk over where the girls were.

"What can I get for you?"

"Just water for now."

"Ne, Miss Kim."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." The waitress nodded and went to get the water for them.

"I think we should tell every staff to stop calling us Miss Kim."

"I think we dont need to we about to get off this boat, We only got tomorrow night to get off this boat."

"Ne." Those voices sound familiar. I looked up to see who it was. I saw Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun waiting.

"What are you girls doing here?" They turn there head and look at me, shocked.