Chapter 30

Never Loved Before

*Seohyun P.O.V*

I could have known they were going to be here. Why everytime we go some place they are always here in front of us? What is this call?

"We came here to eat. You got a problem with us eating."

"No." He turned around and faced his brothers.

"Unnie we should go and just let them bring the food to our room." I whispered.

"Ok let's go." We got up from our seat and left the restuarant. We headed toward our bedroom and opened the door. We went inside and sit on our bed.

"Unnie let's sleep until we reach to Jeju Island."

"You dont want any food before we go to sleep." I shooked my head and layed down.

"Ok Maknae go to sleep. Whenever the food come I save some for you." I nodded and drifted off to sleep.

 

*Sunny P.O.V*

Taeyeon and I called the restuarant to bring the food to our room since we dont want anyone know we are the Kims'. We waited for the food to come.

*Knock Knock*

I got up from my bed and opened the door. I saw a man holding plastic bags with food in it.

"Kamsahabnida." I bowed and he smiled then he left to go back to the reatuarant. I was about to close the door when I saw those three brother coming toward our way. I quickly closed the door and looked at the hole on the door.

"What happen Sunny?" Taeyeon Unnie asked getting up from her bed and walked toward my way.

"Taeyeon looked, the Parks' brothers room are in front of our room."

"Mwoh? Let me take a look." She took a looked and saw them too. She stopped looking at them and walked to her bed.

"Ok let's just eat and wait until the boat get to Jeju Island." I nodded. I went toward my bed and open the plastic bags. I gave one to Taeyeon and we started to eat, I saved one bag for Maknae whenever she wake up.

 

*Kyuhyun P.O.V*

We finished eating and heading toward our room. When we went to our room I saw a man holding plastic bags. Then, the door open revealing a familiar face. The girl bowed, she was about to closed the door when she saw us walking toward her way, she closed the door quickly.

"Hey you saw that."

"Saw what?"

"The girl, when she saw us walking towards her way, she closed the door quickly."

"Who cares, let's just stay in the room until we reached Jeju Island." We nodded and went inside our room.

 

*Back in Seoul*

The girls are at Jessica's house sitting on the ground got nothing to do.

"Unnie I'm bored."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Let's go to the mall and walk around and to shopped  for some new things that came out."

"Ok let's go, if we stay home we will be dead by now by sitting. Now my is numb." Yoona frowned.

"Ok but should we change first, we are still in our PJs." The other girls nodded and went in the room to change. They came out looking like this.....

Jessica and Hyoyeon grabbed their car key and went out seeing the girls are waiting for them. They went inside the car and drove off. Minutes later they reached the mall.

"Unnie what should we buy? How about something for Taeyeon Unnie, Sunny and Seohyun."

"Ne we should buy something for them whenever they get back."

"Maybe later but right now let's walk around and maybe eat something later." The girls nodded, they went inside and they started to walk around.

 

"Hyung what should we do this week?" The boys are at the mall sitting in a restaurant thinking what should they do for the weekend.

"We could have a party at my house since my parents is on a business trip."

"Yes let's have a party." They payed the bill and walked out of the restaurant. They went into different shops to find stuff for the party.

"Hyung I think we got everything we need. Do we need anything else?"

"Yes, people." Donghae took out his cellphone and invited a few people to go to his house. Next he called his girlfriend to invite her too.

"Okay I've invited more people including my girlfriend."

"You know we haven't hang out with our girlfriend in a while." The boys nodded, agreeing to what Sungmin had said. Everyone took out their cellphone and called their girlfriends. They finished calling their girlfriend and was about to leave the mall when they saw the girls.

"Hey, those girls are here too. Look they have shopping bags."

"Let's go and see." The 6 boys approached the 6 girls.

'Hey what are you doing here?" The girls stopped walking and looked who was talking to them.

"We're here to buy clothes."

"Where you get the money from?" They girls look at each other like they dont know what to say.

"I brought these clothes for them, it's not very expensive. Anyway, why are you here?"

"We're here to buy stuff for the party that is held this weekend. Do want you girls want to come?" The other 5 boys widen their eyes not sure what they heard. They pulled Donghae away from the girls.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Why are you asking them to come to the party? Did you not noticed that we hate each other?" Kibum whispered so the girls couldn't hear them.

"Maybe we should try get along with them. Come on guys we hated each for months now. I think we should at least get along with them." The boys didn't say anything just kept quiet. They turned around to look at the girls.

"So, what you girls think? Do you want to come ot not?" The girls looked at each other and nodded their head.

"We would like to come. When is the party?"

"Saturday."

"Ok." All of them left the mall and went home.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                       

Sorry for the late update. The next is when the 6 reached Jeju Island.

"http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/14969"

Voting is over.

For this next Fanfic I will start to update on January 1st

This Fanfic will contain Tiffany and Yunho as the main character.