Chapter 27

Never Loved Before

*Eli P.O.V*

Did I heard something wrong?

"Who is getting married again?" I asked again.

"Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun." Oh my hearing is not wrong. But why are they getting married.

"Who are they getting married to?" Me and Leeteuk Hyung said at the same time.

"I dont know." Then I heard laughter behind us. It was the rest of the guys.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Me and my brothers were looking at them.

"Why do you care if they get married?" All of them said and shocked us.

"We dont care." We said back.

"Ok if you said so~" They sang.

"Who care about them. How about you guys? When yall look at their friends we saw something unusual." That EvilKyu were teasing them. We saw everything when those girls were doing the runway. When he said that they all look away like nothing happen.

"We dont know what you are saying." They said it again.

"Really now. I saw Eunhyuk Hyung dancing out of nowhere."

"I was just dancing for fun. You know Im into dancing."

"When Hyoyeon came out." Eunhyuk Hyung was speechless. HAHA! Love seeing their face it's so funny.

"Then I saw Kiseop Hyung eyes were sparkling. That is weird." Kiseop couldnt say anything.

"I just stop there." Me and Leeteuk Hyung gave a hi-five the Maknae.

"Well done EvilKyu."

"That is my job."

"Whatever, so are we gonna stop talking about them."

"Yeah let's talk about something else."

We started to talk about something else. I saw Leeteuk Hyung was daydreaming about something and Kyuhyun was not even interested what the guys were saying and I am just thinking. Sigh, I wonder who will they married.

 

*Taeyeon P.O.V*

I want to go home.I still want to protest with the marriage.

"Look I want to go home. And we have to go to Jeju Island this week."

"Really, what for?"

"Umma and Appa is building our new resort so we have to go to look at it. And it will be our resort."

"Can we come?" The girls nodded that they wanted to come too.

"Aniyo just stay here. We just gonna be there for a couple of weeks. And can you tell Mrs. Park that we can to visit a family in America that we have to go now."

"Ok."

"Unnie let's go home Im tired." The girls nodded.

"Let's go home." We left the building and went home.