Girlfriend and Cheated

Never Loved Before

*Recap*

"WHAT GIRLRIEND?" Sunny screamed but people didnt hear her.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

When Sunny yelled Eli turned his attention to look at Sunny. Then told his friend to leave for a second and pull Sunny inside a bathroom and locked it.

"YAH! WHO SAID I WAS GOING TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" Sunny yelled in anger.

"Dont need to yell. Im only saying your my girlfriend for this night. I have to show him that I can have a girlfriend too."

"What? You never have a girlfriend...HAHA. I cant beleive it you are a playboy but never have a girlfriend." Sunny laughed so hard while clutching her stomach.

"It's not funny! So what who cares if I never have a girlfriend and a playboy. It's just that never find the right girl to be with. And those girls I hang out with at the bar they are just for fun until I find the right girl." In a serious tone. Sunny stop laughing and turn on her straight face.

"I feel bad after hearing that story but I STILL WONT BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Sunny was about to unlocked the door but Eli grad her wrist.

"Please if you be my girlfriend I buy any game station you want." Eli pleaded.

*I cant believe he would buy any game station I want Yay! But I can buy it myself since I am the daughter of the Kim Corporation. Oh well better take an advantage of him.* Sunny thought without her knowing she was laughing evilly.

*What is wrong with her? Why all of a sudden she is laughing like that?* Eli thought.

"Hey can you stop laughing like that it's creeping my out." Sunny stopped laughing and look at Eli with her scary eyes making him flinch and turned into a smile.

"Ok I will be your girlfriend tonight only if you buy me new games."

*Wow how can she changed her mind that fast?* Eli thought.

"Why you changed your mind that fast?"

"It's because of GAMES." Sunny emprasized games.

"You love games that much maybe I should bribe you more with games."

"Not gonna happen."

"What do you mean not gonna happen?"

"Games can bribe me but not all the time. So what you want me to be your girlfriend or not?"

"Yeah." Eli went to the door and unlocked the door and went to continue the party.

 

"Unnie what should we buy over here?" All the girls except for Jessica were at a mini market.

"Anything if we are finished done walking and shopping around we could buy ice cream and sit at the park near by." They all nodded.

They shopped and walked around for two hours they walk to the ice cream shop.

"Wait, what flavor you want?"

"Me and Yoona want vinilla."

"Me too." Seohyun raise her hand.

"We want strawberry." Tiifany and Sooyoung raised their hand.

"Then we want chocolate."Hyoyeon and Taeyeon said.

They all went in front of the counter.

"Sungmo(aunt) Can we have 3 vinilla, 2 strawberry and 2 chocolate."Taeyeon smiled.

"Sure wait." The lady went to make ice cream and they wait until she come back.

"Here you go girls." While walking from the back. They said thank you and payed her the money. They left and went to the park.

 

Eli and Sunny went up to Eli friends to chat some more.

"Hyung so what is your girlfriend name?" Looking at Sunny.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunny-imnida." Sunny greeted with a smiled and show her eye-smile.

*What? She got an eye-smile but she never she it to me hpmh." Eli thought and crossing his arm.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kevin-imnida. And you look so cute with your eye-smile."

"Kamsahabnida."

"Eli Hyung you pick a cute girfriend good choise. So Sunny do you know how to do ageyo?"

"I dont know."

"Well can you try."

"Ok."

* Like her can do some ageyo.* Eli thought and look at Sunny who was about to do her ageyo.

Eli was shocked seeing her ageyo.

"Sunny-shi you look so cute. I just want to pinch your cheeks." Kevin pinch Sunny cheeks and it turn all red. "Awww look at Sunny cheeks she is blushing."

"Ani Kevin Oppa made my cheeks red."

*Opps call Kevin Oppa(look at Eli) HAHA Eli is mad call Kevin Oppa from now on.* Sunny thought.

*WHAT SHE CALL HIM OPPA BUT NOT ME? Wait why do I care she dont need to call me Oppa she can call other people Oppa.* Eli thought

"What are we gonna do now?"

"We should dance." Kevin suggested

"OHH I love dancing!"

"I thought you never dance." Eli whispered into Sunny ears.

"My information that you will never know." Sunny just smirked at him and went to dance leaving Eli dumbfounded.

 

"Come on Unnie let's sit on the swing." Yoonyul yelled while running to the swing.

"These two are so childish." Everyone walk to the swings. Taeyeon look to her left and saw something that caught her eye.

"Hey isnt that Heechul Oppa over there." Pointed at where Heechul was.

"It is him but look is he kissing a girl." Still looking at Heechul directon.

"Yep but that girl is not Jessica. Let's call Jessica to see where is she." Taeyeon called Jessica.

"Yobosaeyo."

"Jessica where are you right now?"

"Oh Unnie Im about to meet Heechul Oppa at the park."

"Can you come quick?"

"WHy Unnie?"

"Dont ask questions right now just come quick."

"Ok...Im here Unnie."

"Where? And Why your voice so close?" Taeyeon looked at the girls to see what were they staring at.

"What are you staring at?"

"Unnie look behind you." Taeyeon turned around and saw...Jessica. Taeyeon hang up the phone and walk up Jessica

"So Unnie why you told me to hurry?"

"Wait how did you know we were here?"

"Heechul Oppa want to meet me here too. What are you doing here?"

"We wanted ice cream and came to this park to eat."

"Oh so why you call me to hurry?"

"Can you look to your left?" Jessica looked to her left and was surprised to see him with her own two eyes. Jessica look at the girls and started to cry.

"Jessica dont cry over him."

"Unnie..*sub*..why?" Jessica sniffled

"I dont know let's go back home." Jessica just nodded and left home.

 

                                                                                                                                                                   

The next chapter will be about the party and the boys sleepover.