Chapter 34

Never Loved Before

*Taeyeon P.O.V*

Great, just great. A perfect and sunny day, why does it have to rain with these guys here in the same room as we are?

"I cant believe you guys are here."

"Well, we cant believe you girls took this room away from us."

"Sorry to break to it to you, we reserved this room first."

"Whatever, just dont talk to us." They walked to the table that was beside us.

"Ugh, why do these guys keep appearing in front of our face?" Sunny stomped her feet and sit down in her chair.

"Calm down Unnie. Lets just eat and get out of here." We ate our food as fast as can to leave this place. When we were about to leave, the three brothers came and sit beside me and my sisters.

"Get out of the way, we are leaving." I tried to push Leeteuk out.

"Ani, since we're all here, lets talk for a while."

"There's nothing to talk about." I was still trying to get out, same with my sisters.

"Yes we do. I got some questions you need to answer." Leeteuk looked into my eyes and all I can see is his beautiful eyes staring at me like we were the two in this world. Wait....Did I just thought of that? I shook my head to take that thought out. I stopped shaking when Leeteuk started to ask question.

"Why are you here? Are you on vacation? Did you not want to do your job anymore? Are you here to have some business with something or someone? If it is then who? Do you have a boyfriend?" Then, he kept asking me questions and when I heard when he asked me if I have a boyfriend, I froze. Why would he ask me that question if he already know. "Where are you staying at? Why your not answering any of my questions?"

"How can I answer all those question, if you keep asking non-stop. Anyway, why would I answer all those question if there are none of your business."

"Well, I'm I'm your your boss. Yeah that's right, Im your boss."

"Well, Mr.Boss, have you ever heard of privacy that what are we doing here is none of your business."

"Whatever. I dont even want to know what are you doing here anyway." I scoffed.

Why boys these days are complicated?

 

*Sunny P.O.V*

Oh look, Mr.Casonova beside me.

"Can you get away? I want to leave." I keep pushing him off the chair but he wouldn't budged.

"No can do." Unbelieveable. I wanted to slap him but i put my hand down on the table and looked away.

I felt someone hand on me and saw Eli hand on top of mine.

"Get you hand off of my hand." He took his hand away quickly.

"Im bored."

"What you want me to do? Now get out of my way."

"Ani." With that he dragged me out of the room and out of the restuarant. Now how can my sisters find me since he dragged me out.

"Stop! Let go of me." I keep hitting his arm but he wouldn't let go.

"Aniyo."

"Ok. I just go with you." I stopped hitting him.

"Yeah, be a good girl."

"Where are we going?"

"Just some place to walk."

"Why do I need to go?"

"Need someone to company me." Why? Why do you hate me so much? Why do you always put me with this flirt dude?

"Ahem. Hand." I looked at our hands where he grabbed my wrist.

"Mian." He let go of my wrist. We keep on walking when we saw a playground in front of us.

"Look a playground." He grabbed my wrist again and ran toward the playground.

"Hand." He stopped running and let go of my wrist.

"Hehe." He laughed nervously and rub his back neck. Cute. Did I just said that? I saw him talking to his hand and he keep hitting it.

This guy is weird.

 

*Eli P.O.V*

I looked at my hand and hit it.

"Bad hand. Stop holding her wrist." I whispered so she won't hear.

*Why do I keep holding her wrist?* I thought.

"Umm, lets go to the playground." She nodded and we headed toward the playground.

 

*Seohyun P.O.V*

Can we get out of here? I don't to be here. And Kyuhyun is beside me. What is he doing here?

"May I help you?" I asked him nicely.

"Ani." He shook his head and looked at another way.

"Well, can move. I want to leave and tell your brothers to leave my Unnies alone."

"I can't tell them what to do."

"Sure." I rolled my eyes not believing him.

"Look, when I came here I saw an arcade."

"And?"

"Lets go play." He grabbed my wrist and bring me to the arcade.