Chapter 32

Never Loved Before

*Sunny P.O.V*

When we got off the boat, then we called a taxi to bring us to a hotel. Half an hour later we were in front of a nice hotel. We walked inside and walked toward the counter. 

''Unnie are we having our own room or are we sharing?''

"We will have are own room.'' We nodded and turn to the lady.

''What can I help you with?'' The lady in front of the counter asked.

''Im Kim Taeyeon and they are my sister, Kim Sunny and Kim Seohyun.''

''Ne. So you are the Kims' sister. Just let me get the keys for you.'' The lady went to get the key and came back.

''Here are the keys and you will stay in different room and different floors. Kim Taeyeon is the 7th floor room 411. Kim Sunny, 6th floor room 376 and Kim Seohyun, 5th floor room 298.'' She gave us our key and then we went to our room. We stepped into the elevator and pressed our floor numberand then it went up.

"Unnie I want to share room or have our room on the same floor.'' Seohyun whined about not sharing a room together.

''Well I heard there is only one bed in each room.''

"We could at least have our room next to each other and on the same floor.'' Then we heard *Ding* sound meaning Hyunnie have to get off.

''Bye Unnie.'' We waved goodbye. Next stop my floor.

"Bye Unnie. See you soon." I stepped out of the elevator and walked though the hallway and finally found my room. I went inside seeing a simple room.

*The room is nice but the bed is big.* I thought. I walked toward the bed, I put my suitcase on the side and I went to laid down on my bed.

 

(On the Boys' side)

*Eli P.O.V*

When we got off the boat we tried to call a taxi but they kept ignoring us and keep on driving.

''Hyung, how are we gonna stop these cars so they can drive us to the hotel?''

''Let's just walk. I think is will only take 30 minutes to get to the hotel.''Kyuhyun and I nodded our head then we started to walk.

*1 and a half hours*

30 minutes my . We walked for 1 hour and 30 minutes looking for the hotel, now that we finally found it we go and rest.

''Hyung you said it will take only 30 minutes to get to the hotel.''

''I didnt know.'' We walked to the counter finding a lady talk on the telephone.

''Ne Miss.Kim I will reserved a private room for you and your sister to have your dinner." The lady hung up the phone.

"How may I help you?''

"We are Park Leeteuk, Park Eli and Park Kyuhyun. We rented rooms for 3-4 months.'' 

"Ne, let me get your key.'' The lady went to get our key.

"When you say rooms , do you mean we having our own rooms?''

"Ne, we will have our own room. We cant share room since they only have one bed for every room.'' We nodded our head then the lady came and gave us our key.

"So here is your key. Mr.Leeteuk 7th floor room 412, Mr.Eli 6th floor room 375 and Mr.Kyuhyun 5th floor room 297." The lady gave the keys to us and walk toward the elevator. When were about to walk in 3 girls came out wearing this...

 with glasses.

They came out looking at us with disgust. 

*What did we do?* I thought.

''Hyung you saw that right. When they saw us they just look at us and their expression while looking at us. Its like they know us or something.''

''Dont care about them let's unpack and eat dinner later.'' I nodded and we inside the elevator.

''Hyung do you think they look familiar?"

''Lets not think about that. In 30 minutes lets meet downstair and eat.'' So we waited until we each went to our floor.