Chapter 1- Beauty Contest

Never Loved Before

Taeyeon POV

"Unnie I hope you win" said the maknae

"Of course im gonna win"I said it with confidence and a smile.

I was entering a beauty contest, I always love beauty contest esprecially my beauty. So I was getting ready to enter the stage to walk up and down like a model. Everybody was here to support me and cheer on. I got my two yeodongsaeng and my 6 best friends waiting for me.

"Annyong haseyo Yu Jae-suk inmida, I am the MC for this beauty contest. We got 3 judges for you today and they will judge on the girls beauty, talents, and answering one same question. So welcome the girls. So first up is contestant one, Kim Taeyeon."

So I was up first I feel so excited to go up and show my beauty. So i walk up and dress like this...

I walk up and down the run way looking beautiful and flawless. My sisters and friends was cheering with "wow" and "awe" looks. I finish walking and get down the stage and to go change and start with my talent. I was going to sing infront of many people. 10 minutes later I was finished changing and look like this...

I was on stage starting to sing Can You Hear Me?

So I finished the song and saw every person mouth drop to the ground. I gave them a smile and a smirked cause i know my voice was powerful. So they call everyone up to get three girls for answering the question. They call 2 girls and the last one was ME! YAY!

"Ok you three girls answer this question" said the MC "What is one way to save the environment?" while smiling

The 2 girls was answering they answer so lame so it was my turn.

"So what is one was to save the environment?"he said it again

"Well one way to save the environment is shut of electrical equipment in the when you leave somewhere."I said it with a smile.

So we walk off the stage and the judges was discussing who is the winning. When they finish we walk up the stage and wait until they announce the winner.

"So the winner is... Kim Taeyeon" said the MC

OMG i won, so i walk up front they put a crown on my head and bow to them. I walk of the stage and saw her sisters and friends and walk up to me.

"Unnie you look so beautiful and pretty" said Sunny

"I know Unnie when you wore that green dress you look so beatiful" said Jessica

"Unnie we should go celebrate and congraduate you for winning"said Yuri and Yoona as unison.

"OK let me go change first then we go" I said

The girls Squealed.

 

                                                                                                                              

What will happen next?