Chapter 35

Never Loved Before

*Leeteuk P.O.V*

Why do I care what's she doing here? I cant believe I ask her all those questions. Now she will think that I might like her.

I was sitting a little bit far from Taeyeon. I looked at her to see what she was doing. I saw her about to get up and leave this room. I grabbed her wrist, stopping her from leaving this room.

"Where do you think your going?" I asked her, still holding her wrist.

"I want to leave, I also want to find my sisters. Your brothers kiddnapped them bring them who knows where." She answered.

"Dont worry too much. Their with my dongsaengs."

"That's right, their with YOUR dongsaengs. Which can lead my sisters in trouble."

"My brothers are not troublemaker. They are a gentlemen, they wont hurt girls."

"Yeah right. How about Eli? He's a big flirt. He will flirt with my dongsaeng and bring her somewhere private."

"He is not like that. I admit that he is a big flirt but he still respect women." I angerly said. She can say anything she want but if she talk about my dongsaeng like that, I have the right to be mad.

She looked at me when I answered her.

"Mian, I didnt mean to say that about your brother." She looked down not looking at my eyes. I softened when I heard her soft voice.

"It's okay." Why I give up so easily? I saw her lift her face up with a smile on her face. "Since your worried about your sisters, lets find them."

"Really?" She asked to make sure.

"Ne, now lets go." Taeyeon went to pay for the meal and so did I then we both left the restuarant.

 

*Kyuhyun P.O.V*

I brought Seohyun to the arcade with me so someone could accompany me. I looked inside the arcade and saw many games that I could play.

"Come, let's play that." I dragged her to the placed where I pointed at.

"You want to play skiball?" She asked me.

"Sure, then we play that, that, that, that and that." I pointed to every games in the arcade.

"But I don't know how to play any of those games."

"Then, just try. First let's buy tokens before we play." I went to buy the tokens while Seohyun was waiting for me.

"Here your half and this will be my half." I split the tokens between me and her and went to play skiball. I put the token in the slot and started to play.

"So this is how you suppose to play. You grabbed one of the ball, hold it firmly. Then swing it to the back and then swing it to the front. Let the ball go." I showed her how to play and scored 100."

"Ne." She put a token in and took one of the ball. She did what I told her and scored a 10. She pouted that she scored low.

"Here let me help." I finished the game and scored 640 and grabbed the tickets. I went behind her and see how she was doing.

"You're not doing it right. Throw it a bit harder not softly." I grabbed her hand with the ball in her hand, swing to the back and swing to the front with a little force and scored 50.

"Wow, let me try by myself." I nodded. I watch her play by herself, she was getting good, she keep scoring 50 and 100. When she finished the game, her scored was near mine but she score 600.

"Yay! I scored 600. My first playing this game. Thank you for helping!" She hugged me while jumping up and down.

I swore I felt my heart beating very fast from my normal heartbeat. She was still hugging me. I couldn't do anything but I slowly left my arm to hug her back when someone called out Seohyun name.

Great, thanks for ruining the moment between Seohyun and me. I mean, thank you for coming in on the wrong time, no I mean right time. Seohyun let go of the hug. Awww, now I won't fell her warmth against me. What am I saying?

We both turned around to see who called. We saw Taeyeon and Leeteuk Hyung coming our way.

"Seohyun, why you hugging Kyuhyun?" Taeyeon asked Seohyun.

"Unnie, Kyuhyun Oppa taught me how to play skiball." Did she just call me Oppa?

"Did you call Kyuhyun-ssi, Oppa?" Yep, she call me Oppa.

"Oh, I mean Kyuhyun-ssi. Im just to happy." Aww man, happiness all down.

"Well, good for you that you how to play skiball. Now lets find Sunny." Taeyeon dragged Seohyun out of the arcade and went to find Sunny.

"My brother, I saw that." I looked at him, confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw your face. When Seohyun call you Oppa, your face was bright and when she call you Kyuhyun-ssi, your face look sad. They didnt see it but I did. Do you like Seohyun already?" I didnt answer him but just looked at him.

"You don't need to answer now." He patted my back and we started to caught up with Taeyeon and Seohyun.

I kept thinking about what Leeteuk Hyung had said.

*Do I like Seohyun?*

 

*Eli P.O.V*

I was sitting on the swing with Sunny beside me.

"Can we leave now?" She asked me, She kept asking me when I was about to sit down on the swing.

"Ani, I still want to swing." I answered and she pouted.

"Fine. Push me."

"Ne?" I asked.

"I said push me. Im to lazy to do it myself." I sigh, got up from the swing and push her.

"Ah. Cool breeze." I saw her closed her eyes and smiled. First time seeing her smile, it's so cute.

I push her higher and higher that I didnt hear her telling me to stop.

"STOP! STOP IT!" I stopped pushing the swing and saw her jump off the swing.

"What have gotten in your head? I told you to stop so many time."

"Mian."

"I dont need your apology." She crossed her arms and walked away from me. I ran after her to tell her Im sorry.

"Mianhe. I didnt mean to push you that high. Mianhe."

"Since Im a person that dont hold a grudge with anyone. I accept." I smiled at her.

She walked back to the swing and told me to push her again. This time I didnt push her high off the ground. I keep pushing her when someone called my name.

"Eli Oppa!" I looked to see who called me and I saw the 3 sisters coming my way.

They looked at me and smiled then came and hugged my arms.

"Oppa, where have you been? We missed you."

"What are you girls doing here?"

"We're here for a vacation and I heard Oppa was here for a while." They smiled at me.

"Ahem." Sunny coughed.

"Sorry, is something stuck in your throat?" Yura asked.

"It's nothing." Sunny answered. Yura nodded and turn her head to me.

"Oppa, shall we go for some dinner?" Minha asked.

"I already ate." I answered. I saw all the girls pout.

"Ahem." Sunny coughed again.

"Seriously. If you want to cough, cough somewhere else." Yura irratedly said.

"Im sorry. My throat want to throw up because of hearing sweet talking." Sunny glared at Yura.

"Well, if you want to throw up then go somewhere else." Jihae said. Sunny stood up from the swing.

"I will." Sunny walked away and Im stuck here with these 3 girls.

I let their hands off of me and followed Sunny. I looked behind and saw the 3 girls was following me. I quickly grabbed Sunny wrist and told her just follow his lead.

"Can you girl stop following me? I already have a girlfriend and she is right in front of you." Sunny looked at me, shocked and I just wink at her. I saw them looking at Sunny up and down.

"She's your girlfriend. What did you see in her?" Minha made a disgusted face. I looked to my side and saw Sunny hand shaking.

"You got a problem with him having me as a girlfriend?"

"I see nothing special in you. Why Eli Oppa have you as a girlfriend?" Jihae said.

" I will show you why." Sunny walked toward Jihae and was face to face with Jihae. Sunny hand was still shaking. Sunny lift up her shaking hand and slapped Jihae. I was shocked, I didnt think Sunny would slapped someone. Jihae hold her left cheek while looking at Sunny. Sunny walked back to me while holding my arm.

"Sorry. My hand was itching, it felt that it want to slap someone in the face. Now it stop itching so my work is done." Sunny and I walked away leaving them alone.

Sunny let go of my arms and stop walking.

"My work is done. I go look for my sisters." She walked away and went into the hotel.

I looked at her walking away.

*Why is my heart beating so fast?*