Chapter 13

Never Loved Before

Taeyeon walk into the office and saw Leeteuk sitting in the chair waiting.

"Annyeonghaseyo Leeteuk-shi."

"Dont need to be formal with me just Leeteuk."

"Ne, so what do you want from me?"

"I want to apoligise to what my dongsaengs did."

"No need to be sorry, they should be the one trying to prank them."

"But Im their Hyung they are too immature to be sorry."

"And Im their Unnie trying to protect them from harm."

"You are their Unnie." Leeteuk laughed "Why are you so short?"

"Yah there's nothing wrong being their Unnie by being short." Taeyeon shouted at him for calling her short. She dont like people calling her short and Being an Unnie.

"Ok but I still want to say sorry for them."

"But I wont allowed it they have to say sorry to my dongsaengs."

"Look just say you forgive them and leave."

"Ok fine if they dont say their sorry then my dongsaengs will do revenge." Leeteuk stand up from his seat and walk to Taeyeon and stopped in front of her face.

"Yeah right you girls are just girls that cant do anything to boys." Leeteuk smirked

"Well you dont know my girls but I think they are better than boys."

"Are you trying to say boys are weak that they cant do anything like girls."

"Yep so can you wait until they have their revenge on the boys."

"Hmm...(pretend to think).. No. So what do you want to make a bet."leeteuk smirked evilly

"What kind of bet?"

"Let's bet on who is the best the boys or the girls."

"Your on! And you will regret doing a bet with us." Taeyeon smirked and left the office without a goodbye.

*Think you can bet us.* Leeteuk thought

*You are messing with the wrong girl.* Taeyeon thought and headed to the girls.

 

"Unnie why is Taeyeon Unnie taking so long talking to Leeteuk-shi."

"Just be patient, just do your work."

"Unnie do you think the boys will get us again."

"I have a feeling they might but just wait and see."

"Look, those boys are annoying dont mention them." Sunny was irritated with boys

"Sunny Unnie I have a feeling that their is someone watching us." They all look around to think their were people watching them. But they didnt know that the boys were listening to their conversation and were hiding behind a tree.

"Hyung how can they know so fast?"

"I dont know either those girls are smart."

"Ok remember the plan just take one girl to go with you somewhere and do the prank." They all nodded.

The girls was just doing work and they have to separate to do different job.

 

*Jessica, Tiffany and Donghae, Kiseop Moment*

"Working is so boring, need to go shopping." Jessica bragged about not going shopping for two days. Donghae popped out of nowhere and scared Jessica . Jessica screamed her dolphin voice that make Donghae shut his ear.

"Yah dont need to scream that loud. What are you a dolphin?"

"Yah you were the one who scared me." 

"Arraso can you go with me somewhere?"

"Hmm this better not be another prank."

"Aniyo I just need to go get some clothes out of my car and bring it to Leeteuk Hyung house."

"Ne I will go."

Donghae smiled but hiding the evil smiled. *You are so easy to be fooled.* Donghae thought

They went to the car and Donghae tell her to open it and she obeyed. When she open it she saw a bunch of stuff animal and it jumped on her, she thought it was reall so she screamed her lungs out. While Donghae just watching her from behind laughing while holding his stomach. But Donghae didnt know when she was finished her screaming she started crying. Donghae look at her and saw her crying and ask

"Why are you crying? It was just a joke."

"YOU THINK IS A JOKE PRANKING PEOPLE AND MAKING THEM CRY!" Jessica shouted at Donghae with all her anger.

"Yes but I want to get you back for making Hyung scold us."

"BUT DOING THIS KIND OF PRANK , MAKING ME SCARED AND CRYING IS CALLED A PRANK." Still crying.

"Look dont get made at me and stop crying."

"I dont know who you think you are but wait till I tell Heechul Oppa."

"WHAT Heechul Hyung you better not tell him. Do you know how he act when someone do something that he own?"

"I do. So im his precious gilrfriend that he will do anything I tell him. And I make sure I will tell him about his best friend pranking me and making me cry. Also I  tell will Seungyeon Unnie." She finished her sentence and walk away.

*Uh-Oh wrong idea to prank her. Now she will tell Heechul Hyung what I did to his precious girlfriend and sh is telling Seungyeon now Im in BIG TROUBLE.* Donghae thought. And he went for a walk.

*Donghae you will get it from Heechul Oppa and Seungyeon Unnie.* Jessica thought and still crying.

 

 

"La la la...." Tiffany sang. Kiseop was just watching her and heard her singing.

*She could sing, never thought of it.* Kiseop thought. Still watching her. Then he saw her under where he put his trap. He was ready to pull the string. He pulled the string and saw stinky fish fall on her. Then Kiseop started to laughing so hard and pop out of nowhere in front of Tiffany. tiffany saw him and feeling that her face is all red feeled with anger.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Nothing just want to play some prank on certain people." Still laughing.

"BUT ME. YOU ALMOST PRANK US AND NOW YOU WANT TO DO SOME MORE PRANK."

"Yep I want to get back you at you for making Leeteuk Hyung scold us. you deserved it." Kiseop smirked

"You are unbelieveable and so you make yourself in trouble."

"Whatever and make sure you take a bath or a shower at least 2 or 3 time in the bathroom."

"AISH, you will regret what you did to me." Tiffany smirked and left him dumbfounded.

*What do she mean I will regret what I did to her? She is just a girl she cant do anything.* Kiseop thought and started to walk around everywhere.

*You will regret what you did. I will tell Siwon Oppa or tell one of my dad gang beat him up.* Tiffany thought.

 

*Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Eunhyuk, Sungmin Moment*

"Need to make some new dance move when i get home." Hyoyeon was working and dancing at the same time. While Eunhyuk just watching her dance and was amazed how can a girls dance like that. 

"She can dance but I can dance better. So I got some competion with a girl." Whispering to himself and still watching her.

While she still dancing she started to dance everywhere without knowing she was dancing toward the mud where Eunhyuk set the trap.

*Good keeping dancing toward the mud.* Eunhyuk thought.

Hyoyeon kept dancing and she didnt know her foot was already in the mud.

"EWWWWWWW why is my feets in the mud?" She ask herself. Later Eunhyuk came out clapping and laughing.

"Wow your good at dancing, but why is your feets in the mud?" Eunhyuk smirked and laughing

"Yah is not funny why did you do another prank on me?"

"It;s you and your friends fault  that Leeteuk Hyung scold us."

"Not our fault that you guys try to prank us."

"What now your in my mud trap now for the second one." Eunhyuk walk to the string and pulled it. It was full of water.

"WHY IS THE WATER SO COLD?" Hyoyeon yelled and was shivering cause of the water.

"I dont know just feel like dumping cold water on you. And you might want to hurry up get out of the mud and was your feet and your dancing shoes is all muddy." 

"YOU WILL REGRET WHAT YOU DID TO ME."

"Like you can do anything to me." Eunhyuk smirked and left her alone in the mud. Hyoyeon took a while taking her feet out the mud.

*You monkey you will regret this.* Hyoyeon thought and left with an angry face.

 

"I so hungry I havent ate since lunch." Sooyoung was mumbling about food. Then Sungmin came to her with a smile.

"Hey Sooyoung do you want some food?"

"I do but why are you offering me foods, we are enemies." She said with a suspect voice.

"Nothing just want to say sorry for what happen yesturday about pranking you."

"But why are you saying sorry right now when last night we were arguing."

"It's just I couldnt speak when Donghaae kept speaking. So do you the foods?"

"YAY! I want foods."

"Are you a skinshin?"

"Yes, so where is the food?"

"Just follow me." Sooyoung just follow Sungmin to the kitchen where the food was place on the counter and every food was covered.

"What kind of food is it?"

"A surprise come on and open." Sooyoung walk up to the food when she open it she screamed. She saw a head of a doll that look like a human head. Sooyoung start to cry while Sungmin just laughing his heart out. Sooyoung was still crying and holding her chest feeling her heartbeat beating fast. Sooyoung turn around Sungmin was laughing at her.

"Yah! You...*sob*...think...*sob*... is..*sob*...funny...*sob*?"

"Yeah kind of seeing you scream like that." Sooyoung was boiling up with anger

"You will regret what you did to me. If you mess with one of us girls we will not be easy." and left him dumbfounded

*What do she mean? That if we mess with her friends that they are not easy.* Sungmin thought

*I will get revenge on you, Lee Sungmin!* Sooyoung thought

 

*Yuri, Yoona and Soohyun,Kibum moment*

Yuri was just doing her work and humming to a song. While Soohyun just walking back and forth behind her without her noticing. Then Yuri start to do some wave with her body.

*Dang that girl have an S-line. * Soohyun thought

"Mr.Taxi taxi taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi....." Yuri sang.

*She know Japanese.* Soohyun thought *Now time for the prank.*

Soohyun went behind yuri and put a rope on the floor that is already tied. he step backward and let her dance her way to the to the rope. Yuri was just dancing and one of her foot step into the rope. Soohyun saw it and quickly pull the rope, now yuri is hanging upside down. Yuri was just wondering what happen. And Soohyun came out laughing.

"WHAT THE HECK! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?"

"Because you and your friends make Leeteuk Hyung scold us. You deserved it."

"By doing this to me."

"Oh yeah i see your stomach and it's not all." Yuri was embarassed what he said, she quicky cover her stomach.

"What do you mean is not all?" Then Soohyun throw a balloon at her that he was holding all this time behind his back.

"YAH! WHY YOU THROW THAT BALLOON? NOW IM ALL WET!"

"Not my problem and I will let you go when your time to go home..*look at his watch*.. in 2 more hour." And Soohyun left.

"Yah come back here." But Soohyun didnt hear her.

*I will get you, you are messing with the wrong girl.* Yuri thought

"HELPPPPPP!" Yuri yelled out

 

Yoona was just walking around and heard

"HELPPPPPP!" *That sound like Yuri Unnie.* Yoona thought. Yonna run toward the sound and saw Yuri.

"Yuri Unnie what happen?"

"That Soohyun guy trap me. Help Me!"

"Ok Unnie Let me cut the rope."

"Ok Just be careful when you are putting me down." 

"Ok!' Yoona went to find something to cut the rope. She found it and cut thr rope and Yuri was down, Yoona help her up,

"Unnie I think you need to wash up and meet the group later. I will get extra clothes for you."

"Ne, I be waiting with the others ok."

"Ne i will come back." Yoona walk up to the car when someone was following her. 

"Well well where are you going?" Yoona stop walking and turn around to see who was talking to her and saw, KIM KIBUM.

"Why are you following me?"

"Im not following you Im just going this was too."

"You're following me because Im pretty."

"WHAT? I already have a girlfriend."

"You have a girlfriend HAHA. How can she like you, your not even handsome."

"What? I do have a handsome face, girls always fall for me."

"Yeah but I didnt." Yoona smirked and left him to go to the car. But Yoona didnt notice was she was heading toward the wall feel of paints. kibum saw that and laugh how she look with paint all over her. 

"Why paint?"

"That's all I can think of. You look funny."

"Now what you did to my clothes and work is over 1 hour and a half."

"Dont care but you better change and take a shower when you get home." Kibum walk away. Yoona went to the car and grab clothes and went to the others.

 

The girls was waiting for Yoona, Sunny and Seohyun to come back. They saw Yoona cover in paint and got clothes in her hand.

"Yoona what happen to you?"

"I tell you later, lets get change." Yoona give the extra to Yuri.

"Ne." And both went to change

 

*Sunny, Seohyun and Eli, Kyuhyun Moment*

"Where is the other Unnies?"

"Hey Seohyun!" Seohyun turn around and saw Kyuhyun.

"Ne, What do you want?" She said coldly.

"Oh so that's how you speak to your boss."

"No but to you yes."

"Well then I need your help clean up the floor with me. Hyung make me do it for punishment."

"Aniyo is your punishment."

"So but I need help."

"Fine i will help not because you are forcing me it just I just want to help."

"Ok." they both walk to showroom to clean. Seohyun walk in first and saw kitchep on the floor she thought it was blood.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Seohyun screamed "Why is there blood here?"

"No reason just help me clean this up." Kyuhyun was not trying to laugh.

"No way Im not helping you clean up, You can do it buy your self." Seohyun left the room and Kyuhyun start to burst out laughing that make Seohyun turn around.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Laughing at you. You thought it was real blood, it's just kitchep."

"WHAT! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO PRANK ME WITH KITCHEP? I THOUGHT YOU WERE A MURDUR." Seohyun tears start to come down.

"Why are you crying? It was just a joke."

"TO YOU IS A JOKE NOT ME. NOW YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG GIRL." Seohyun runaway. Leaving Kyuhyun.

 

Seohyun was running and crying and saw her Unnies.

"Seohyun, why are you crying?"

"Nothing Unnie where is Taeyeon and Sunny Unnie at?"

"Their not here." Then Hyoyeon saw Taeyeon walking up to them. "There's Taeyeon Unnie."

"Hey are you waiting for me.. wait where is Sunny?"

"Maybe she is still doing her work let's wait for her."

 

Sunny was just doing her work when Eli came next to her. Sunny look at him and he just gave her a smile.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing just want to help. I need to learn my family business.."

"Why do you want to learn now? Is it because you always go to the club and pick up some girls."

"How did you know? Nevermind, but do you need help?"

"Aniyo you can go back to your playboy.'

"I just want to help.but oh well. Can you come with me somewhere?"

"What is it? I can tell if your are pranking me."

*Man how can she know like she can smell or can she?* Eli thought.

"No it's not a prank I just want you to see something." Eli will show her something.

"Ok but it better not be a prank."

"Promise it's not a prank." Eli took her to see the sky.

"Why did you bring me here?" Sunny asked confused

"Just look at the sky and you will know." Sunny look at the sky and saw something was flying around.

"What is that?" Pointed at the thing flying.

"Nothing."

"Why do it look like it have a big box with it."

"Nothing just keep looking at the sky." Sunny keep look ing at the sky and saw the thing that was flying with a box cover up Sunny.

"Yah get me out of this box." Sunny shouted.

"Aniyo, and you can enjoy the rest of the show."

"What do you mean?" Eli didnt answer and just sit down next to the box. When Sunny heard a BOOM sat down and close her ear. Eli was just watching the fireworks when he didnt hear Sunny shouting.

 

The girls was still waiting for Sunny, then the guys came toward them.

"What?" All the girls said.

"Nothing." They all said and her fireworks.

"Why are there fireworks right now?'

"Wait it's shooting where Sunny Unnie was working." The girls was looking at Seohyun

"SUNNY!" All of them said

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing come on girls we need to help Sunny and bring her home quick." The girls was running toward wher Sunny and Eli were and the boys followed.

 

"Sunny are you still there." He didnt hear her respond only whimper. Then he open the door and saw Sunny sitting down covering her ear and look pale.

"Sunny what's wrong?" Then Sunny burst into tears still covering her ear. Eli bring her out of the box.

*Why is she crying and cover her ear? Is she afraid of the fireworks.? Why do i feel hurt when she is crying? Eli dont think about it.* Eli thought

"Sunny Sunny Sunny!" He called her so many time but she never respond. Suddenly she feel dizzy and fell on Eli arm.

"SUNNY!" Eli turn around saw her sisters and friends calling her name.

"Hurry bring her to the hospital." Taeyeon yelled and cried. Eli carried her bridal style and bring her to the hopital.

 

 

What will happen to Sunny?