Chapter 33

Never Loved Before

*Seohyun P.O.V*

"Unnie, did you see them?"

"Ne, I cant believe they are staying at this hotel. There are other hotels they can stay at. Why here?"

"I wonder what are they doing here."

"Unnie let's just go, Im hungry"

"Ne." We walk to the restaurant, went inside and they bring us to our table.

"Unnie, why are we here in a private room?" I asked.

"Nothing, just dont like the noise out there. Why dont we order some food?"

"Ne." Sunny Unnie and I said.

While waiting for our food to come, I heard some boys want a private room for themselves. Oh well, we got the room first. Minutes later the food that we ordered had just arrive. Time to eat!

 

*Kyuhyun P.O.V*

When I went into my room, I start to unpack and went to go take a shower. When I finished, I went downstairs to wait for my Hyungs.I wonder what's taking them so long to get ready. I know I could have take longer to get myself ready but Im very hungry to be late. Now, Im waiting for them just to go eat and I dont have any money with me right now, hoping for Leeteuk Hyung to pay for our meal, even though I do have money to pay for myself but I want to waste Hyung money.

I heard the elevator ding and saw Leeteuk Hyung and Eli Hyung coming out the elevator together.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"I slept a little." Typical Eli Hyung.

"I couldnt find my wallet."

"Ok lets go, Im hungry."

"Ok. Did you two bring any money or something to pay for your own meal?" Leeteuk Hyung asked. Hehe, sorry Hyung I didnt bring any money, guess you have to pay for me.

"Hyung, I did."

"Me too." We walk to a fancy restaurant. While Leeteuk Hyung was walking in front, Eli Hyung and I was talking.

"Hyung, did you bring any money?" I asked Eli Hyung.

"Ani, I was hoping for Hyung to pay for me. How about you did you bring have money?"

"Ani, I was hoping for the same thing."

"Oh well, let Hyung pay for us since we're his young dongsaeng."

"Right, since we are his young brothers, let the older brother pay." Eli Hyung and I high-five each other, then we started walking and talking about random things. We kept talking when we didnt notice we were already here in front of the restaurant.

"Ok, we are here." We walked inside and saw how fancy this place was.

"Wow, this place is nice." Then, a waiter came to take us to a table.

"Can we have a private room?" Leeteuk Hyung asked the waiter.

"Sorry sir, someone is already in there."

"Don't you have another room."

"Sorry, only one."

"Can we share the room?" Leeteuk asked him.

"I dont know sir. Let me ask them." The waiter went inside the room and went to ask them.

"Excuse Miss.Lee these three men want to share this room with you. Can they?" I heard the waiter ask a person if we can.

"It's ok. Let them come in. We have enough space for them." I heard a girl voice answering back at the waiter. Then, the waiter came back out.

"Miss. Lee said you can come in."

"Thank you." We walked inside the room and saw three girls talking and laughing. They must didnt notice that we came in beacause their head was down and they kept on talking.

"Thank you for letting us be in here." Leeteuk Hyung thank them.

"It's no problem." The girl spoke and brought her head up and also the two girls. When we saw their face all of were shock.

"YOU!" All of us said it at the same time. This day can not get any worst.