Chapter 12

Never Loved Before

Everyone was awake getting ready to go. They park the before they go Jessica want to say somethng.

"Unnie should we get them back for trying to prank us."

"Aniyo we shouldnt we were about to get prank but it prank that guy."

"Come on Unnie you need to stop being nice to people who hurt us."

"Unnie I want to take revenge with those boys who hurt us at the party."

"If yall want to do revenge then I will not stop but dont involve me in it."

"Yay!" the girls scream

 

While the girls are arriving to work, Leeteuk is already awake and he is at his office.

"Kahi can you come in the office?"

"Neh." Kahi came in the office with a smile.

"Can you call Taeyeon when she come?" kahi smiled change to sad.

*Why do he need that girl? Why dont he ever look at me?* Kahi thought

"Neh." Kahi went out of the office and stomped her feet and went to look for Taeyeon.

 

The girls arrive and saw Kahi walking up to them.

"Which one is Taeyeon?" Kahi said with an annoyed voice.

"Yah you dont need to be rude."

"I dont care! So who is Taeyeon?"

"Im Taeyeon, why do you need me?"

"I dont need you but Leeteuk Oppa need you."

"Oppa when can you call him that." Taeyeon look at her confused.

"I call him Oppa when I want to and his parents and my parents are close friends so I call him Oppa."

"Whatever dont need to explain, Why do he need me?"

"I dont know just go to his office." Kahi walk back to the office and taeyeon look back at her sisters and friends.

"Ne, girls I will be back just do your work but the revenge dont do it you girls will get into trouble." Taeyeon walk to Leeteuk office.

"Come on let's go to work." The girls walk to the training room and work. But they didnt noticed that the guys was watching them.

"So they want to revenge."

"But Hyung that Taeyeon girl told them to not play pranks they will obey."

"I dont care I still want to play pranks on them and let them suffer." Donghae laughed evily

"Wierdo.." they all muttered

"Whatever let's just do the pranks."

"But Hyung you know the two girls Sunny and Seohyun they are very smart when Sunny tell them to run."

"Ok I know those two girls are smart but we need to be more careful but let's rsearch them first." They all nodded. They went to a guy they know that can research people. They got there and tell them to research Sunny and Seohyun.

"Why is he taking so long?"Kyuhyun whined then the guy came out.

"Sorry guys no information about them."

"What how can you not have information about them."

"It looks like their is no Lee Sunny and Seohyun but those name I saw Kim Sunny and Seohyun." He gave the papers to them.

"Do you have pictures of them?"

"Aniyo only information because the Kim family havent introduced their daughters yet."

"How many daughters do they have?"

"3 about their daughters the Kim family will be introduced in 7 months to the whole world."

"Ok, if they didnt show their daughters face, how did you get their infomation?"

"The Kim's only give information not pictures."

"Ok thanks, Annyeong." They left and went back to the farm. They look at the paper and read it.

"Kim Soon-kyu or Sunny she is the second daughter of the Kim's she is 20 years old. She acts and dress like a tomboy but someime girly. She is smart when it is about pranks and sometimes act cold to people but mostly cold towards boys. She also call "The Ageyo Queen" among her sisters and friends."

"Kim Seohyun the maknae of the Kim's is 19 years old. She is sweet and kind toward people. She never yell or shout at anyone but when it come to her Unnies she will protect them. She read lots of books and smart at knowing things but when it come to thigs happening around her she never know. Her nickname is "Hyun or Hyunnie."

"Wow these sisters sound the same as thoses other two."

"Ok let's not talk about this let's start planning the pranks." They nodded and huddled together to plan pranks.

 

Taeyeon went to Leeteuk office and she dont know what are they gonna talk about.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                           

So what will leeteuk want to talk about with Taeyeon?

And what are The Idiots(they guys) will plan?