Chapter 31

Never Loved Before

Should Kahi, Jihae, Yura and Minah be in the next chapter to go to Jeju Island to mess with Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun? 

Answer: No

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

*Back at the Boat*

*2 Hours later*

In the morning everyone was awake to leave the boat while the siblings are still in the boat getting ready.

 

*Seohyun P.O.V*

My sisters and I was still in the room getting ready. We finished packing and getting ready to go out of the door.

"Unnie what do you think? Do you think they will go to Jeju Island or not?"

"I really dont care. All we need to do is try to hide ourself if they are going to Jeju Island."

"Let's just get off this boat." We walked outside. Taeyeon Unnie locked the door and we walked where everyone was at.

 

*Kyuhyun P.O.V*

We were still in the room getting ready to leave this boat.

"Hyung, what will we do when we get to Jeju Island?"

"Well I want to relax when Leeteuk Hyung and Kyuhyun can do the work?" Eli Hyung said while getting ready run before we tackled him but to late. Leeteuk Hyung and I went up to him before he could run away.

"We will not do the work while rest and check out gir-" I could not finish my sentence when Eli Hyung cut me off.

"Nu-uh I didnt not say I will check out girls. I said I will relax, now you both get off of me. I feel violated."Leeteuk and I got off of him and helped him up.

"So why are we here again?"

"We are here is to check out the new resort that is building right now."

"But why are we here?"

"I brought you here so I wont be alone."

"Ok, Let's get off this boat before the boat take off and take us with them." Leeteuk Hyung and Eli Hyung nodded. We left the room, locked the door and got off the boat.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY that I did not update for almost two month. I have alot of things to do like school work, homework and many more.

Im just only 13 so I have a tight shcedule with school and on the weekends I need resting.

Sorry. 
I know this is a short chapter, next time I will make the chapter longer.

Next Chapter will be tomorrow I promised if I dont have school tomorrow.Also I might do a Valentine special get ready.