Chapter 19

Never Loved Before

*Sunny P.O.V*

I called Taeyeon Unnie to tell the driver to pick me up at the party. Then the driver came in front of me so I went in and went home. I got off the limo and rang the door bell and Seohyun open the door. Then I noticed there was no noise.

"Seohyun, why is it so quiet in here?" I went inside the house, put down my things and went to sat on the couch and Seohyun sat next to me.

"Taeyeon and the girls was trying to calm down Jessica Unnie to stop crying."

"Mwoh? Who made Jessica cry?" I was shocked that Jessica cried, she never cry when we meet her until now and this is her first time crying. If I know who made Jessica Unnie cry that person will pay for the damaged that cause Jessica Unnie to cry.

"Unnie it was Heechul Oppa that made Jessica Unnie cried."

"Wae? How did he made her cry?"

"Well me and Unnies were getting ice cream near the mini market and we ask Jessica Unnie to come but she said she have to meet Heechul Oppa at the park so when we got to the mini market and went shopping and went to the ice cream shop to get ice cream then we went to the park to eat but we saw Heechul Oppa with another girl kissing around the corner. Then we called Jessica Unnie telling her to come to the park so she came and tell her to look to her left and she saw him so Jessica Unnie cried from the park to our house. Now Jessica Unnie and everyone is watching her cause nw she is asleep."

"I cant believe Heechul Oppa would cheat on her. Jessica is not bad but with her cold attitude and selfishness we still love her. And they been dating for 2 years already, how can he just cheat on her right now?"

"I dont know Unnie. Maybe tomorrow we can cheer up Jessica Unnie to forget about him."

"But we have to work tomorrow but maybe we can skip it. The most important right is Jessica we have   to cheer her up and maybe some other day we can talk to Heechul Oppa." 

"Ok Unnie. You should go take a shower and go to sleep."

"Ne, you too Hyunnie." We both left to go to our room while I went to take a shower and went to sleep.

 

*Eli P.O.V*

When I got that phone call from Leeteuk Hyung I went straight home. I was still thinking why did Sunny went into that limo, maybe a friend pick her up. Now I was in front of my house, parked the car and went inside the house with a key. I went inside and saw kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun what are you doing?"

"Waiting for you."

"For what?"

"We have to discuss what are we gonna do with the girls tomorrow so they could understand more about each different type of orchird."

"But it's almost midnight can we talk later."

"Leeteuk Hyung know you were gonna say that. Yeah we can talk later so go to bed." Kyuhyun ordered.

"N- Wait are you ordering me? So who is the Hyung you or me?"

"Hehe bye Eli Hyung see you tomorrow." Kyuhyun ran away from me.

Aish this kid is really, What is wrong with these kids these day always telling their olders what to do? So I went to take a shower and went to bed.

 

*Skip how the girls made Jessica happy again*

 

*No one P.O.V*

A two weeks have passed and no one know where they are. Even the boys were looking for them. But they didnt know the girls were taking a vacation to cheer Jessica up. The girls were at Jessica beach house all to themself.

Jessica was starting to get over Heechul with the help of her friends. When that problem was solved Jessica became nicer, kind and not spoiled but still her nicknamed is "Ice princess".

*Jessica P.O.V*

Thanks to my friends I forgot about Heechul oppa. But I want to know why I can forget him that easilyafter two more days when he cheated on me, we dated for 2 years.Now we are on vacation for 3 weeks more before going back to work. How can I forget him that easily maybe I dont love him anymore but I still cry when he cheated on me. No one can just hurt me like that so I will do revenge but since he was with me 2 years giving me a happy life, I will let it slide. Wait...I still need to do my revenge on that Donghae kid he made me cry so I will do payback. I was walking around the beach when I saw......DONGHAE!

 

*Donghae P.O.V*

"Hyung do we have to find them?"

"Ne, they have to be at work in 3 weeks."

"But Hyung why do we have to find them. They can go back themselves."

"But Omma want to talk to them right now before they go back to work."

"What do she want to talk about with them?"

"I dont know."

"Why cant she called them?"

"They didnt give their cellphones number." I just nodded and started to walk around a beach. I was thinking is it kind of weird that those girls dont give their cellphones number just in case of emergency.

 

*Jessica P.O.V*

Omo he cant see me here. I started to panic. What if he ask people around here if they saw us. Everyone know us cause we always come here or the others beach house and we each own the land. I need to find the others. i started to run and try to find them.

 

*Seohyun P.O.V*

I was walking around with Unnie to get some fresh air. After getting Jessica Unnie happy again we did alot of things to be happy. We were just talking and laughing. When we ask Mrs.Park to have a one month vacation, she agree to let us rest and she didnt ask why we waned a vacation. I saw Jessica Unnie running up to us.

"Jessica Unnie are you alright?" She put her hand on her knees to catch her breathe.

"What's wrong Unnie?" I ask agin.

"Donghae is here."

"WHAT?" Me and Unnies yelled.

"Yeah, you know I own this property and everyone know so what if he ask someone."

"Then let's get out of here before they find out we are here." So we went back into the house pack our belonging and went somewhere.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Next chapter will be about Heesica/Haesica couples.