Chapter 11

Never Loved Before

"Yah, you girls need to stop running we cant catch you! How can you run so fast?" Eli was panting and without knowing he was in the trainee room.

"Hyung where are we?"

"Look up and you know where we are." They look up and saw everyone in the trainee room.

Seohyun was just laughing until she saw her Unnies tied to a chair.

"Sunny Unnie, Taeyeon Unnie and the rest is tied to the chair." Sunny look behind her saw it too.

"Mwoh! Why are they tied to the chairs?"

"Nothing just feel like it, and I want to ask a question."

"What is it?"

"Why did everybody run?"

"What you dont know why we run, it's because of these guys." Sunny pointed to the other boys and they just ignored it and just walk around like nothing happen.Leeteuk look at them and ask

"What did you guys do?"

"Nothing Hyung we just want them to get something for us." Kyuhyun answer speaking innocently

"Yeah right we saw those evil smirk of yours when we about to go get it."

"What smirk? Smirk can mean anything."

"Whatever if your so innocent why dont you go get what you want." Sunny said with an evil smirk

"ANIYO!" they yelled. The other girls seem confused why they yelled and Leeteuk is suspecting something.

"Why?Just go get what you want."

"But Hyung why cant they go get it if they are workers."

"Does not matter you want the stuff and you go get it."

"Bu-"

"No buts go get it."

"But we dont need it anymore."

"Why not? Afraid that someone might prank you."Their eye widen what Taeyeon just said

"No it's just we dont need it anymore."

"Fine if you dont go get it then I go get it." Leeteuk walk to the door, open it and saw people outside throwing waterballoon at hin and then a water falling down the roof.When the workers saw who it was they quickly ran.The girls what just happen and laugh so badly and Seohyun and Sunny untied them and the guys stood there holding in their laughter and dont know what to say. Leeteuk turn around and lok at the guys fierce.

"YOU GUYS ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!"

"It was Kyuhyun idea." they pointed at Kyuhyun and blamed it on him.

"Hey why are you blaming it all on me beside you guys helped too." Kyuhyun crossed his arm being mad.

"I dont care who did it you guys will be all blamed." Suddenly Mrs.Park and Dr. came in and see such a mess.

"What happen?"Mrs.Park yelled

"Honey calm down." Dr.said

"Leeteuk why are you wet? Did something happen to you?"

"Nothing Omma, Im fine."Leeteuk smiled and glared at the guys.

"Ok go home and take a shower."

"Neh, Omma." Leeteuk went home and took a shower.Mrs.Park look at the girls

"Ok girls you can go home now, It's already 8pm."

"Neh." the girls went out they girls laughed all the way to the cars. They they saw the guys walking towards them.

"You girls think is that funny."

"Yep it was hilarious alright."

"You girls better watch it next time we will make you girls quit this job."

"Well see no one can make us quit." They girls walk up to them looking at them in the eyes.

"Donghae-shi did you forget what I told you."

"Tell me what?"

"We will get revenge on you guys and it doesnt matter if we cant find you we sure will haunt you down."

"Tsh... You think we are scared of you girls."

"Fine your not scared of us but someday you will." With that last sentence the girls turn and walk to their car.

"Donghae should we be scared."

"Aniyo, you girls mess with the wrong guys. Come on let's go home we will make them suffer."

"Ok guys drive home safe see you next time."

"Sure we'll come back soon." They guys went to their car and drive home and Eli and Kyuhyun went home and sleep.