chapter 16

Never Loved Before

Two hours has past, Eli called you to get in the car.

"Sunny time to go." Eli screamed while Sunny just rolled her eyes.

"Unnie I have to go see you later at home nad tell Omm and Appa I will be late."

"Arrasso. Make sure he dont do anything to you."

"Dont worry he wont touch me." Sunny waved goodbye went into the car and left.

Every girl turned to Taeyeon.

"Mwuh?"

"Unnie what are we gonna do? Just go home."

"Aniyo let's go to the mini market."

"No Unnie I need to change clothes and meet up Heechul Oppa at the park. Also I dont like mini market." Jessica whispered.

"YAH! All you think about is yourself how can you be our "Ice Princess" if you like fashion."

"I dont know Unnie. Well Im off to change and meet Oppa." Jessica left and drove home. Left Taeyeon mad and the girls quiet.

 

*While at the boys side*

"Hyung what are we gonna do?"

"You all can have a sleepover or go to the bar." Leeteuk suggested

"Yeah lets just sleepover." They heard Taeyeon yelled like a few feet away from them and heard what they said.

"YAH!All you think about is yourself how can you be our "Ice Princess" if you like fashion."

"I dont know Unnie. Well Im off to change and meet Oppa." They saw Jessica left and saw Taeyeon mad.

"Hyung what is wrong with that girl she look like a spoiled brat?"

"I dont know let's just go do our sleepover."

"Yah! Where are you going?"

"Going home and sleep."

"Wait you have to move your car first. Your car is blocking our car."

"What do you mean? You mean that expensive car is yours."

"Yeah but is not mine is their boyfriend cars." Pointed at the girls except Seohyun.

"Ok fine let us move our cars first." Leeteuk and Donghae move their cars away. The girls got in the car and left to the mini market. The guys left too the house and start their sleepover.

 

"Yah what's taking so long to go to that party."

"Just wait a second we about to arrive." A second later Sunny and Eli arrived at the party.

"Let's go in. Shall we?" Sunny nodded and they walk in together. Everyone saw the both of them and a guy greeted Eli.

"Yo, Eli wats up?"

"Nothing man. And I want to introduced you to my girlfriend." Even though the music was loud Sunny still could hear what he said and was shocked. And look at him.

"WHAT GIRLFIEND?" Sunny screamed but people didnt look at her.

 

                                                                                                                                                                            

Sorry if the story is a short update but tomorrow I will update 2 or 3 more chapters.