Chapter 6-Party part 2

Never Loved Before

"Heechul Oppa this party look great."

"Thanks and I want you to meet some of my friends they should be here soon."

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"I think that is my friends I will come back Jessica."

"Ok Oppa."

Heechul went to get the door bell and saw Donghae and his friends with their girlfriend.

"Hey Donghae, come in."

So everyone went in.

"Donghae I want you to meet my girlfriend and she is standing over there." he pointed where Jessica is.

So Heechul and Donghae w/ his girlfriend went to where Jessica was.

"Jessica this is Donghae one of my friend and his girlfriend."

"Oh annyeonghaseyo Donghae-sshi and what is your girlfriend name." she greet and ask politely

"Annyeonghaseyo Im Han Seungyeon."

"Annyeonghaseyo Im Jessica Jung."

So the two girls talk together with out the boys and went somewhere else.

 

While the 3 sisters wasnt at the party they just talk.

"Unnie can I ask you something."

"Yes you can."

"Why did you lie to does boys saying that our name was Lee's?"

"Yeah Unnie i was wondering the same thing."

"Well people around the world know that our family own Grape and Wine farm and mom is fashion designer she own many store and Appa, Omma everytime they go to a party they never show our face to anyone yet. So i think people dont know about the Kim's having three daughters."

"Wow Taeyeon Unnie this time you make sense for your first." Sunny joked

"Yah, Im smart but im just to lazy to be one." Taeyeon crossed her arm and pouted

"Im just joking Unnie you are smart but never show it just your beauty."

"That is right Unnie you need to show your smartness like me and Sunny Unnie except showing your beauty.

Sunny and Seohyun was laughing at Taeyeon.

 

"Seungyeon Unnie do you want to meet all of my other friends."jessica asked

"Sure."

"Hey girls this is Han Seungyeon. Han Seungyeon these are my friends."

"Annyeonghaseyo Im Tiffany and this is hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona." they all bowed and shake hand with each other.

"Unnie Im gonna go get some food."

"Wait Sooyoung I want to go too." and walk to the food table

"Haha they both are skinshin." everyone laugh and they were talking all happy

 

"Sooyoung Unnie, what foods should I get?"

"Just get anything you want." Sooyoung and Yoona got alot of food on there plate.

They were about to leave to go to the girls but two guys came their way and bump into them and they were holding drinks so the drinks spill on the girls dress and they scream and let Jessica and th others heard them and run up to them.

"What happen?"

"Unnie this two guys spill their drinks on us." Yoona whined

"Yah both of you say sorry to our maknaes." Jessica shouted

"Maybe we dont want to they should say sorry to us for bumping into us."

"No we dont need to say sorry to you two, you both bump into us and spill your drink on us."

Suddenly Heechul and Donghae and the other boys coming toward their way.

"Sungmin and Kibum what happen?"

Sooyoung and Yoona was thinking *So their name is Sungmin and Kibum, both of you will get revenge from us* they thought

"Hyung they bump into us and make us spill our drink."

"No we didnt yall were the one who bump into us and spill your drink on us." they both say in unison

"Yah, Sungmin and Kibum say sorry to the girls."

"But Leeteuk hyung-" they were cut off by Leeteuk

"No but say sorry now!" Leeteuk shouted at them and they were scared of him so they just obey.

"Mianhe!" they bowed and looked up and saw the two girls was giggling along with these other 4 girls. So Sungmin and kibum was giving them a death glared and the girls was still giggling and it made both of them pissed off. So both of them walked away and so did the girls.

 

"Yah dongsaeng stop laughing at me!" taeyeon pouted

"Sorry Taeyeon Unnie." they both say in unison and stopped laughing

"Unnie do you remember those guys uh.... um.. oh yeah the Song brothers that was with us at the mall before, do you think they seem familiar?"

"I never seen them before." shook her head no

"But Unnie why do you think they seem familiar?"

"I think I saw them on the internet when I was just researching some stuff and it pop out a picture with 3 guys and one lady." Sunny seem curious and then she knew who they were.

"Oh I know who they are."

"Who are they?"Taeyeon and Seohyun say unison

"They are the sons of Miss.Dara and her sons name are Song Wooyoung, Song Joongki, and Song Yonghwa they own an orchird farm and they are competing with another family that are the Park family. I heard Miss.Dara husband died and the Park Family Dad was her husband friend but when he left her to open another orchird farm they became enemies and now the Park family have thress son and their farm is better then Miss.Dara farm."

"Wow Sunny Unnie you remember who they are?"

"Yep I think we should stay away from them."

"Why?" say unison

"I really dont know but I smell something fishy about them they may look nice and handsome but i think they are hiding something. People say they are just competing but something in my mind is telling different stuff."

"Really what is the difference?"

"Well people say competing but i think something will happen to the Park Family it is telling me that their will be many bad things will happen to them. But it also say that there will be help but i dont know who it will be."

"Wow Sunny you are really smart!" Taeyeon complimented Sunny

"Thanks, but I feel like looking over there to see what is happening."

So the girls was just talking until their phone was ringing.

 

"Sooyoung and Yoona are you okay?"

"Ne!'

"I will come back later i will be at a corner if you need me."

"Ok!' everyone waved at Jessica

Jessica went to the corner and took out her cellphone out and call Taeyeon.

"Yobosaeyo"

"Hello Taeyeon Unnie this is Jessica."

"Ne, Jessica what do you need?"

"Can me and the girls stay at your house tonight?"

"Sure and did you have fun at the party?"

"We did until Sooyoung and Yoona was getting some snack these two boys bump into them and spill their drink on their dress."

"Omo are they okay?"

"Yes they are okay we about to leave the party."

"Ok we will wait for you at my parents house."

"Ok annyeong."

"Annyeong."

So Jessica hang up the phone but didnt know someone was listening to her conversation with another person. So she was walking to the girls until Donghae block her.

"Hey Jessica where are you going?"

"Hey Donghae Im about to go home with the girls."

"So those little brat are your friends.

*What did he just say my friends are brats?* Jessica thought

"Yah, my friends arent brats, you cant say anything about my friends." Jessica shouted

"Oh look an Ice Princess I see well tell your friends dont mess with my friends."

"Ok then tell your friends we will get revenge whenever we see you guys again if we cant see each other then will haunt you guys." giving him her iced glared and walk away

"Hey girls we will sleep at Taeyeon Unnie house tonight."

"Ok"

"Heechul Oppa we will be leaving."

"Ok, bye see you next time." Heechul said

Jessica went to Heechul and kiss him goodbye and so did the other girls.The walk out of the house and walk to there car and drive to Taeyeon parent house.

                                                                                                                                                 

Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun sometime stay at there house and their parents house they switched each 2 months.