Lotto World (part 2)

Never Loved Before

*Jessica P.O.V*

We arrive in Lotto World. When we got in all we have to say was Wow. This place has expand so much. We continue walking when my phone started to rang aish who is it now. I checked my cellphone and the caller ID was......Heechul. I just let it ring I dont care about him anymore. I was about to start walking when I saw Seohyun stop walking and turn around and walk up to me.

"Unnie what's wrong?"

"Nothing maknae."

"Are you sure? Do you know you kind of obvious Unnie? And I know that was Heechul Oppa."

"Ne it was Heechul."

"Unnie you have to talk to him now or never. You need to end it so he can stop bothering you."

"I think about it maknae."

"Unnie let's go they are leaving us." She turned around and walk up to the girls. I started to walk when someone bump into me.

"Mianhe." That voice is familiar. I looked up OMO it was Heechul Oppa. "Jessica." I was about to walk away when he grab my wrist.

"Let go of me." I said with my icy tone.

"Sica what is wrong with you these two weeks? I try calling you messageing you and tried to look for you."

"I was hanging out with the girls to get my mind clear."

"What happen to you?"

"It's nothing. Can I go now?" I tried to take my hand out but he pulled me near the washroom.

"Heechul let go of my hand."

"Wait why is it just Heechul no Oppa?" I didnt say anything and ignoe his question.

"Look I have to go before the girls get worried."

"I dont care, all I want to know why are you ignoring me?"

"Nothing."

"Did I did something wrong?"

"Let me ask a question first then you answer yourself what you did wrong. Where were you when we suppose to meet at the park?"

"I was about to go there when I have business to do."

"What kind of business is that?"

"Umm..uh.umm." He couldnt even answer that.

"Is your business making out with girls?"

"No."

"Let me ask you another question. Do you know what girls hate?" He shook his head,no.

"They hate being cheat on. And you know what is funny I saw a guy that have the same look like you kissing a girl in an alley near the park."

"That cant be me I have business with my father."

"Really can I call your father."

"You cant he went for a business trip."

"But I can still call him."

"No he must be really busy with his work."

"If I cant call him then bye."

"You cant walk away from me." He grab my wrist so I cant go. I tried to struggle out of his grip.

Someone help me!

 

*Donghae P.O.V*

We enter Lotto World seeing the place bigger than before. We were about to went on rides when I have to use the washroom.

"Hyung I have to go use the washroom."

"Hurry up. We will what over there." Leeteuk Hyung pointed at the place we will meet.

"Ok Hyung." I went to the washroom but saw a girl trying to struggled out of the man grip. I walk over there to see who it was so I ask

"What are you doing?" He turned around  it was Heechul Hyung and the girl he was holding was Jessica.

"Hyung what aree you doing?"

"Oh nothing just talking to my girlfriend."

"Correction ex-girlfriend." Heechul Hyung look at her giving her a WHAT look like he didnt know they broke up. Then she said something like he can read his mind.

"Yep ex-girlfriend, I want to break up with you." He let go of her wrist and walk up to her and said

"I dont need you I dated you for two years so I can have your fortune. I could have date one of those Kim's sister to get their fortune. I just look for someone else." I heard what he said so she is rich. But isnt Heechul Hyung the son KH Company. Why do he need to use girls for money? Then I saw him walk away I look at Jessica who was clutching her fist into a ball. I walk over to her.

"Are you okay?" She just nodded. I was about to talk again when I feel I have to go to the washroom.

"I talk to you later." She looked at me and saw me running to the washroom and I heard her giggled a bit. It took 5 minutes later, I walk outside seeing Jessica waiting for ME. I walk up to her.

"Are you hungry?" She asked me. I shook me head then my stomach growled. Aish you stupid stomach now see you embarrassed me in front of my enemy. I look at her seeing her laughing.

"I guess you are hungry. Lets go eat." She grabbed my hand and run to the food court. Why is my heart beating faster than normal? It was faster when I saw Seungyeon.