Chapter 22

Never Loved Before

*Taeyeon P.O.V*

Me and the girls was at the food court waiting for Jessica. Where did she go? How can she just left us like that?

"Unnie who is that? She look like Jessica Unnie." I look where maknae pointed at. She does look like Jessica but with a person next to her. They walk closer we saw Jessica and Donghae.

"Jessica Unnie where were you we were worried about you?" Maknae walked over to Jessica.

"Maknae you dont need to worried about me. I was just walking around." She walk up toward us.

"Why are you with Donghae?" I asked glaring at him. He better not hurt Jessica.

"Oh I was walking around when I bump into him and we start to walk around together." I just nodded.

"Taeyeon Unnie look over there. I could see some familiar guys walking toward us." Sunny said. I look another time this time it was 8 guys walking toward us.

"Hey Donghae what are you doing here?"

"I was about to eat when I saw them." He pointed to us.

"Ok since we are all here do you want to eat or ride some rides."Leeteuk asked us.

"RIDES!" "EAT!" The girls said rides when the boys said eat. They look at each other giving each other glares.

"How about we split up into 2 teams?"Leeteuk suggested. They all nodded to the idea.

"First group:Me, Taeyeon, Jessica, Donghae, Sooyoung, Sungmin, Yoona, Kibum, Yuri, and Soohyun. Second group:Sunny, Eli, Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Tiffany and Kiseop." All of them just groaned. The all of us seperated one group with to eat and the other went to rides. What a fun day, not.

 

*Seohyun P.O.V*

We seperated to go ride rides. I was standing in the middle of Sunny, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon Unnie, we were in front of the guys. I saw my favorite ride when I was a kid but I think Im too old for that now.

"Seohyun you want to ride that ride do you?"

"Ne Unnie But Im too old for that ride. That was my favorite ride ever."

"Seohyun you cant ride that anymore, it's only for little kids." I just pouted.

"Aigoo Maknae pouted is so cute. Sorry you cant ride that anymore Hyunnie. How about the ferris wheel?"

"But Unnie we have them over there they wont come."

"I will." Who was that? Oh Eli Oppa.

"Yah have you been listening to our conversation." Sunny Unnie said in anger. Why dont Unnie like him, sure he's a playboy and all but he look nice. He also help Unnie to go to the hospital too.

"I'll go maybe to look out for you girls." Tsk look out for us yeah right. Maybe he want to do a prank. Seohyun watch out for him, I told myself.

 

*Kyuhyun P.O.V*

"I'll go maybe to look out for you girls." What did I say? Am I being a gentleman to these girls? I never have manner with girls except for my Appa and Omma. I look beside me Kiseop, Eunhyuk and Eli Hyung looking at me in disbelief. They have to be shock since I never be gentlaman in front of girls.

"Yay ferris wheel! So who should we go with?"

"How about a boy and a girl?" They all look at each other and shake their head,no. But Eunhyuk Hyung ignore their shaking and call out the names who is going with.

"Seohyun and Kyuhyun." WHAT NO WAY! IM NOT BEING WITH THE PERSON WHO SHOUT AT ME. i KNOW CANT BELIEVE I STILL REMEMBER THAT DAY I MEET HER. Then he continue to call out the other names. "Kiseop and Tiffany, Eli and Sunny and Me and Hyoyeon."

"Mwoh! No way." All the girls screamed.

"Wae?"

"We dont want to be with you guys." Eunhyuk Hyung didnt care what she say but he just grab her hand and went inside the ferris wheel. Then Kiseop Hyung grab Tiffany and Eli Hyung went to take that tomboy hand. Now Im left with Seohyun. She just look at me then turn around to go the ferris wheel by herself so I catch up with her to ride the ferris wheel with her.

"Yah what are you riding with me?"

"I dont want to let you be alone before your Unnies say something to me for not watching me."

"Who said you could watch me and why you should be scared of my Unnies?"

"Look I dont want to be out there all by myself being left." She just look at me then look outside. Wow she not like her Unnies she is just quiet but if I say things mean to her Unnies she will be like fired. I just stared at her she look quite beautiful wait...WHAT DID I JUST SAY? Kyuhyun just forget what you just said a while ago. I just kept staring at her.

 

*Eli P.O.V*

Hmmm I went this tomboy. She is just sitting there, look like she is about to fall asleep. Then she fall asleep on my shoulder. UH-OH my heart is beating faster. Need to stop this feeling.

 

*Kiseop P.O.V*

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Nothing just leave me alone. Look dont listen to my conversation I will talk to Siwon Oppa." She take out her cellphone out and dialed her boyfriend number. Then they continue to talk while I just there looking bored what I should call my girlfriend to too. Then I call her phone number.

 

*Eunhyuk P.O.V*

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Who do you think is the best dancer in the who Seoul?"

"Hmmmm I am!" She said it proudly praising herself. Yeah right Im the Dancing King here.

"Yeah right i dance better." With that we continue to argue who was the best dancer. I should have never brought this up.

 

*Leeteuk P.O.V*

When we separated the group we went to eat while the other group went to ride rides.

"Unnie Im hungry can they hurry up with the food."

"Sooyoung be patient." We got our food. Later on we finished our food then went to ride.

"Look I feel tired can we go home now."

"Sure Unnie I feel tired too even though we havent ride that much rides. Next time we can come again." Taeyeon nodded. Then later we saw the other group come our way.

"Unnie Im tired let's go home."

"Let's go home." All the girls walk away to their car. also we did the same. What a day?

 

                                                                                                                                                                   

Sorry I didnt make the other couple moment. I was to lazy to do so maybe next time I do the othe couple. Enjoy my update.