Chapter 18

Never Loved Before

"Sunny you can dance very well." Kevin said

"Thank you, you dance well too." Sunny looked at Eli just he was just watching them dance.

"Eli Oppa why are you not dancing."

"I dont feel like it." With a boring expression. Then SNSD Genie song played.

"Kevin Oppa do you know how to dance to this song?"

"A little, why do you know how?"

"Ne I do know how to dance." Kevin nodded and started to dance to Genie. They were laughing how Kevin were doing some steps wrong when he kept on stepping on his foot.

"Ouch." Kevin was holding his foot while hopping up and down. Sunny was just laughing at him without helping him.

*So you guys are having fun might as well have fun with them.* Eli thought and went to the both of them.

"Oh Hyung you want to join us." Eli nodded. They song change into U-Kiss Shut up. Kevin let go of his foot and started to dance to the song and Eli join him leaving Sunny standing there cause she didnt know how to dance to this song.

*He know how to dance too.* Sunny thought. They were just dancing to different songs still leaving out Sunny.

 

*Leeteuk P.O.V*

"Hyung what are we gonna do if were not tired?"

"I dont know."

"How about we just watch a movie?" Donghae suggested

"Sure what movie?"

"NINJA ASSASIN!" All of them yelled out.

"SHhhh before Umma and Appa wake up." They all nodded but too late they already came to them.

"Umma why are you awake?"

"Why are you asking that question? I woke up to all of you screaming." Umma yelled at them.

"Honey calm down their just boys let them have fun." Appa tried to calm his mom. Umma turned around to look at her husband.

"Yah! Why you always on their side? STOP STAYING INDIFFERENT!" Umma shouted and walked to her bedroom and Appa followed her. I turned around to glared at the guys.

"Mianhe." They all lowered their head.

"Come on let's go watch a movie." They nodded and we went to watch the movie.

 

*Eli P.O.V*

Me and Kevin was just dancing to U-Kiss Shut Up. We know the dance step when it first came out it was fun dancing again. The song finished I told Kevin Im going to look for Sunny but she is no where to be found. I went upstair to look for her inside one of the room and found her. I walked in to see what was she doing.

"Sunny what are you doing?"

"Nothing just bored."

"Come one let's go back downstairs."

"Ok." We left the room and went downstair then suddenly heard....

"OPPA!" Me and Sunny turned around and saw...UH OH... Ji hae, Yura and Min ah.

"OPPA!" They yelled out again and came toward me pushing Sunny away. They all turned to glared at Sunny.

*Sunny P.O.V*

What the Heck! Who do they think they are? They just push me away from him.

"Oppa who is she?" She looked at me. She looked pretty but look spoiled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Sunny-imnida." I was trying to be polite with her.

"Who care?" Then she look back at Eli. "Eli Oppa what are you doing with her?"

"She is my girlfriend so I bring her to the party." I was shocked that he said I was his girlfriend in front those girls. They look at me sending death glared. But it didnt affect me I showed no emotion.

"But Oppa how can see be your girlfriend if she is not pretty." I was not mad but she didnt need to say that. I know I dont look pretty because I act like a tomboy but who cares. And she look pretty and familiar. Have I seen her somewhere?

 

 

 

"Eli Oppa I have to go home." I was about to left when Eli call me.

"I take you home."

"No need to Oppa she can go home by herself."The last girl said I just walk away leaving them. I went outside and quickly called Taeyeon.

 

*Taeyeon P.O.V*

Me and the girls tried to calm Jessica down then my phone ring. I look at the ID it was.... Sunny.

"Yobosaeyo."

"Unnie can tell the driver to pick me up?"

"Ok what address?"

"Is it _______ street."

"Ok i will tell the driver."

"Ok Unnie I will hang up now." She hung up the phone. I went to tell the driver to pick up Sunny and I went back to comfort Jessica.

 

*Eli P.O.V*

These girls are so annoying ruining my mood for me. Now Sunny already left and I have to talk to her in tomorrow.

"Girls I have to go home." They all pouted and begged me to stay but they failed. So I went outsdie and saw Sunny still waiting. I was about to approach her when I saw a limo in front of her. She went in and they drove off. I was about to follow when my phone rang and was Leeteuk Hyung.

"Yobosaeyo."

"Eli you have to be at home now."

"Ok Hyung Im about to go home." I hung up the phone and left to go home.