Chapter 25

Never Loved Before

*Seohyun P.O.V*

Thank god the runway is done. These heels are killing my feet. I told Unnie I was going to the washroom when I bumped into someone.

"Mianhe." I didnt bother to look up.

"It's okay, Seohyun." I was shock how can the stranger know my name. I look up and I as shocked again.

"Umma." I was happy and gave her a hug.

"Wow, honey I always see you at home." I broke the hug and look at Umma.

"But I want to hug you." I cross my arms and pouted.

"Why is my child so childish?" Umma laughed. "Seohyun I want you and you sistersto come and meet me in 20 minutes."

"Ne,Umma. Annyeong." I wave goodbye to Umma. I started walkingand try to find my sistars. Wait... I almost forgot I have to go to the washroom. 5 more monutes I came out. When I was about to walk I bump into someone and this time it's a guy.

 

*Kyuhyun P.O.V*

I was looking for some food to eat when I bump into someone. I look up who I bumped into and saw... Seohyun. She saw me and look at me with a disgusted face.

"Why do I keep on bumping into you? Is it my good or bad luck?"

"I should say is call fate. And it should be good because you're meeting the most handsome guy in the world." I praised myself.

"I say bad luck because I met the ugliest guy in the world. Before you say anything I have to go find my sister." She stuck her tongue out at me and walk off. Wait, did she just called me ugly, asih this girl. I heard my stomach growled, Im hungry.

 

*Seohyun P.O.V*

I walked off and laughed because I called him ugly. Now I have to find Taeyeon Unnie and Sunny Unnie. I walk a little bit more, Ah Ha I found them with the other Unnies.

"Taeyeon Unnie Umma need us."

"For what?"

"I dont know." I shrugged my shoulder.

"Sunny Unnie Umma need us."

"Ne."

"Unnie just stay here the three of us will go and be with our Umma." They nodded and we left. I wonder what Umma will talk about.