Chapter 24

Never Loved Before

*Seohyun P.O.V*

When Taeyeon Unnie told us that Mrs. Park want to see us I wonder what she want from us. We were standing in front of her office. She called us in and told us to sit down.

"Mrs. Park you want to see us."

"Yes this is not really important but I want to know if you girls want to do a runway." I was just thinking if I should do it or not but I know that Unnies want to do it but not Hyoyeon, Sunny and Jessica Unnie. Then I say Taeyeon,Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona Unnie stand up and said.

"YES!" They were screaming while we just look at them.

"Great how about you four girls?" We look at Unnies and they are give us their puppy eyes then me and Unnie were glaring at each other if we should do the runway or not.We just sighed.

"Ne." We said. Now they are screaming with joy but they forgot that Mrs. Park was here.

"Great the runway is tomorrow. Their will be alot of guests that are coming today so you girls will be the represent of our farm. Also, their will be two special guest. That is Mr. and Mrs. Kim will be here. So be good." When that sentence was finished we walk out the office and Taeyeon Unnie, Sunny Unnie and me dropped our jaw all the way to the ground. OMO! Our parents are coming tonight. I closed y mouth back and so did Unnie.

"Unnie what are we gonna do? Omma and Appa is coming."

"Just act normal." We were about to walk when Mrs. Park told us that Jaejoong Oppa will be helping us. WE nodded and went to the garden.

 

*Sunny P.O.V*

Omma and Appa is coming here to watch us doing the runway. Nothing is gonna haapen since we will be announced in 6 months. Then I saw Jaejoong Oppa walking the opposite of our direction.

"Hey I will come back later." They just nodded. I went to follow Jaejoong Oppa for a while then I called him.

"Jaejoong Oppa where are you going?"

"No where I was just walking since I got no work to do." I can sence him lieing but I just believe it anyway.

"So Oppa I heard you will help us with the runway."

"Ne I know you girls will be pretty for tonight."

"The girls will but Im not that pretty."

"Im sure you will be pretty and beautiful also the girls."

"Thank you Oppa. I see you later."

"Ne." He walk away. There is something wrong with him. Maybe Maknae and me can look out for him he seem strange. I walk back to the girls were and then we went to get ready.

 

*Tonight*

"Unnie I dont want to go up there."

"Dont worry Maknae is just walking."

"But Im nervous and our parents will be here."

"Maknae, stop worrying we will be fine."

"Ne."

"Stand in line the show is about to start." They got in line and wait for the MC say the name.

"Annyeonghaseyo Im Dongho the MC for today. Today we are having 9 girls doing the runway. Now let's give it up to the nine girls." They came out and start to walk.

"Their name are Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun. They will show you the outfits that are made by the Kim's Corporation." Everyone clapped their hand. Then the 9 boys came in to see the show but they didnt get to see the girls because they already went inside.

"Now we will welcome the 1st person. Her name is Lee Taeyeon."

1st Taeyeon Outfit   2nd                      3rd

     

*Leeteuk P.O.V*

WOW she look beautiful not dorky. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Hyung, why is your face red?"

"I dont know why." I look back at the runway and Taeyeon walk back inside. This dork is special.

"Wasnt she beautiful." Yes she is. "Now next is Jung Jessica and Hwang Tifang."

1st Jessica's outfit.      2nd                            3rd

               

*Donghae P.O.V*

My Princess. Wait what did I say my princess? But I have Seungyeon.

"Ice Princess." I mumbled.

"Hyung you said something?"

"Nothing."

"Really I heard ice princess."

"No I didnt."

"Ok." Phew but she does match Ice Princess."

 

1st Tiffany's outfit       2nd                         3rd

                   

*Kiseop P.O.V*

Pretty. I love those eye-smile of hers. 

"Kiseop Hyung look like your eyes is sparkling."

"Mwoh."

"It is Hyung."

"Oh." Then look back at the runway.

"Werent they pretty." Everyone clapped. "Next Choi Sooyoung and Kim Hyoyeon."

1st Sooyoung's outfit     2nd                      3rd

                 

*Sungmin P.O.V*

Pretty and she have good long legs.

"Hyung Hyung Hyung." I felt someone was shaking me.

"Wha- what you want?"

"Hyung I was calling 3 times but you was still standing there."

"Oh." Looking back.

1st Hyoyeon's fit     2nd                             3rd

             

*Eunhyuk P.O.V*

Oh my. She look hot! When I saw her I start to dance my friends only noticed it.

"Eunhyuk Hyung why are you dancing?"

"I dont know it. My feet just started to dance."

"Maybe it have to do with Hyoyeon coming out." That Evilkyu is teasing me.

"Aniyo." Then I look at my foot and saw them stop dancing maybe it do have to do with her.

"Those girls are pretty. but we got four more to see. Welcome Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona."

1st Yuri's outfit           2nd                           3rd

             

*Soohyun P.O.V*

Hmmm.... She look y. and why is she wearing all black ohhh maybe I should give her a nickname mmmm...

"Black Pearl." I said it aloud good thing people didnt hear.

"Hyung who?"

"Yuri, her nickname can be black pearl."

"Hyung you are so slow. Her nickname is already "Black Pearl"." Awwwww. Wait, Why should I care?

1st Yoona's outfit           2nd                           3rd

              

*Kibum P.O.V*

Wow she look like a beautiful deer. When the light hit her face she look beautiful. I look around to see anyone noticed me looking at her. But I have a girlfriend already. Think Kibum. you and her are enemy. I hate her and she hate me.

"Kibum-ah what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing Hyung." I just smile and look at the show again.

"Now the last two are the siblings. Lee Sunny and Lee Seohyun also they are sisters with Lee Taeyeon." Sunny and Seohyun walk out.

1st Sunny's outfit        2nd(pretend she have long wavy brown hair)       3rd

                                                     

*Eli P.O.V*

She look hot and that wedding dress she can wear it at our wedding. WHAT? OUR WEDDING? Eli you are think crazy.

"Wedding yeah right. I need to stop dreaming im not going to married her." I whispered but Kyuhyun was beside me and he heard what I said.

"Hyung what are you talking about wedding?"

"Nothing." He shrugged his shoulder and I just sighed maybeI should ignore her for a while. I cant be the first person out of my brothers to fall in love and Im just a playboy so I should forget her easily.

1st Seohyun's outfit   2nd                        3rd

            

*Kyuhyun P.O.V*

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa So Pretty! Then I felt something wet on my shirt I look down and found I was drooling. I look at my side and saw Eli Hyung, he is gonna teased me.

"Kyuhyun is drooling over a girl."

"No Im not drooling."

"If you say so~" Eli Hyung sang.

"Now the runway is finished. The last we want to do is the girls will sing and dance for the guests." The girls came out and start to pose. The music startand they start to sing and dance.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaRU8ngAQEo 

The finished the dance.

"Thank you." They step off the stage.

*All P.O.V*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! THAT WAS SO HOT!