Tik Tok??

Tik Tok

Chorong is waiting for Bomi who is now in the shower. She is sitting on the bed and waiting patiently.

 

" Unnie??? "

 

At that time, the door opens and Bomi comes out from the shower. She smiles at Chorong who is holding a towel and greeting her with a smile.

 

" What are you doing, my love??? "

 

" Waiting for you. Come here."

 

She said and she helps Bomi to wipe the water on her body and then to wear the clothes.

 

" My Bomi is always beautiful."

 

She whispers while she is slowly caressing Bomi's face. Bomi is closing her eyes nd she is enjoying Chorong's soft touches on her face.

 

" Bomi-ya, I don't know I will be able to do these things for you anymore."

 

" Bo-ra??? "

 

Bomi opens her eyes and she holds onto both of her hands.

 

" Unnie, what are you talking??? You are saying strangely."

 

Bomi said but Chorong shakes her head. Then she removes her hands from Bomi as she is fixing the younger girl's outfit.

 

" I always fix your outfits for many years."

 

" Immm. And I want you to fix for me for many years more."

 

Bomi adds. But Chorong doesn't care about her and she continues to touch Bomi's face.

 

" Bbom-ah, I really thank to you for letting me to see your face for these years everyday."

 

She whispers and she leans upward to capture Bomi's fresh lips. 

 

Bomi can sense that Chorong's lips are a little trembling. But she doesn't know why. She slowly pushes away Chorong and asks her.

 

" What's wrong, unnie??? Why are you acting like you are leaving me forever??? "

 

" We can't know about it, right? Tik Tok is coming to me."

 

" Unnie!! "

 

Bomi becomes angey because of that. She holds onto Chorong's shoulders with both of her hands and shouts.

 

" Unnie!! No Tik Tok is coming!!! There is no Tik Tok. I will make sure that no one can touch you. You will be ok so please don't think anything stupid."

 

She shouts at and Chorong's eyes went round. She never talks to Chrong even with a hard tone and this makes Chorong to be sad.

 

Bomi immediately knows her mistake and she bites her lower lip. Then she inhales and said again in a soft tone.

 

" I was so worried for you so I accidently yelled at you. Please don't be mad at me. Hmmmm??? Unnie, look at me."

 

Bomi said and Chorong listens to her like a good girl. Bomi sighs as she sees tears in Chorong's eyes.

 

" Unnie, I'm so sorry."

 

She said and she pulls Chorong towards her. 

 

" Bomi-ya, may be it will be the last time that I can stay in your arms."

 

Chorong whispers and Bomi doesn't know how to answer. Chorong has been thinking like this all the time and she doesn't know how to explain her. Whatever she says, Chorong still thinks that Tik Tok is coming.

 

And she also is afraid at the same time that it will be the last time that she can have Chorong unnie in her arms. So she doesn't say anything instead, tightens her arms around Chorong.

 

After a few minutes, the manager calls Bomi and he told her thst he is waiting outside. Bomi has to go although she doesn't want to.

 

" Unnie, I will come back early."

 

" Immm. Work hard."

 

" Arasso."

 

Bomi said and she gives a kiss on Chorong's forehead. Then she smiles at Chorong and walks out from the house. 

 

Chorong sends her till the door and she waves goodbye at her. Bomi doesn't know why but she has a heavy feeling so as soon as she enters the car, she immediately calls to Yookyung.

 

" Yookyung-na."

 

" Yes, unnie?? "

 

" Can you give some time for unnie??? "

 

" Wae??? "

 

" Today, I have to go to schedule for three hours and I don't know anyone that I can ask for help. If you are not free, please take unnie to your office. I will come and pick her up after I have finished my schedule."

 

" No problem, unnie. I will go pick her up now."

 

" Immm. Thanks you, Yookyung-na."

 

Bomi said and she sighs. Then she hangs up the phone. Yookyung on the other line also hangs up and she takes her car key and walks out from the office.

 

" Senior, where are you going?? "

 

" To go and take Chorong unnie here. I will be back in an hour."

 

" Alright. Me and Taeyeon unnie is about to go and check the progress of fixing the audio file."

 

" Immm."

 

Yookyung said and she told Yuri that she has to go somewhere for about an hour. Then she drives to Chorong's house.

 

When she arrives at there, she presses on the door bell and after a few seconds, Chorong comes to open the door. And she seems surprised when she saw her.

 

" Yookyung-na!! What are you doing here?? "

 

" I'm here to take you with me. Your caring girlfriend asked me to do it."

 

" Awwww. We make you busy."

 

" It's ok. Unnie, go change and let's go."

 

" Imm. Wait for a minute."

 

Chorong runs into her room and Yookyung sits in the living room to wait her. And she comes back after fifteen minutes.

 

" Wow. You are so beautiful, unnie."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yep. I also want to have a date with you."

 

" Then let's pretend like we are dating."

 

Chorong is joking back to her and she then links her arm to Yookyung. Yookyung smiles at the Chorong she knows who is so cute and lovely unnie to them and she helps her to carry her bag.

 

And they come out from the house after Chorong has locked the door.

 

" Unnie, where do you want to go before we go to office?? "

 

" It's ok. You are busy so let's go straight to your office."

 

" Alright."

 

She smiles and she is about to open the car door. But at that time, a black van is driving towards them with a high speed and stops near them.

 

Both of them are surprised as well as frightened. Yookyung quickly pulls Chorong behind her and she is preparing for herself when three big giys come down from the car.

 

" Who are you?? What do you want?? "

 

" Are you detective Hong??? "

 

" Yes."

 

They nod to each other and they start to run towards Yookyung. 

 

" Unnie, get back!! "

 

She said and she jumps to the opposite side from Chorong so that the guys will not hurt Chorong. But they are three and they are more bigger than her so she is not match with them. She has to try her best to avoid their attacks.

 

" Yookyung-na!!!!! "

 

Suddenly, she hears a sheirk from Chorong and she saw that Sojin is pulling Chorong onto the van.

 

" Yookyung-na!!! Help!!! "

 

" Chorong unnie!!! Yah!! Sojin!!! "

 

She is about to go to them but she is pulled back by the guys and the next thing she knows is that they start to kick her to the back, to the abdomen and down her on the ground.

 

" Chorong unnie. "

 

She murmurs and she tries to look at the car and found that Chorong is pulled onto the car and the car is starting to drive off.

 

" No."

 

But she can't follow them as the guys are blocking her. But when the car left, another car arrives and the guys get onto it.

 

" Aish! "

 

Yookyung tries to get up from the ground back although her world is spinning now. 

 

" I can't pass out now. I still can't."

 

She said to herself and she tries to get into her car. She then drives as fast as she can to her office back.

 

" Everyone!!! "

 

She shouts as soon as she enters the department. All the polices are looking at her and they are waiting for her command.

 

" F/2431. Find that car number as soon as possible. Tik Tok is on that!!! Start from xxxxxx part. "

 

She shouts and every police starts to run to check the CCTV. She inhales and closes her eyes. Her whole body is like hell but she has to find Chorong back.

 

" Yookyung-na, what happened?? "

 

Yuri comes out from her office and she asks. Yookyung looks at her and she explains everything.

 

" What!!! Then what are we waiting for??? Let's follow her!!! "

 

" Senior, wait. We need to locate them, first."

 

Yookyung said and she wipes the sweats on her forehead. She is too worried for Chrorng and she feels too bad and guilty as Sojin has taken Chorong from her hand.

 

" Detective Kwon!!! "

 

At that time, a police runs towards them and he slautes them.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Someone sent a lot of money to Sojin's account."

 

" What?? "

 

They said and they follow him. He shows them his computers.

 

" Here. With today date at 10:00 am, unbelievable amount of money is sent to her account."

 

" Can we know who is the sender??? "

 

" Yes."

 

He said and his fingers start to dance on the keyboard like an expert ballad dancer. They wait impatienly and after a minute, he stops.

 

" We can get it."

 

He said and they both look at the screen.

 

" Huh??? "

 

Both of them widen their eyes when they saw the name of the sender.

 

" It can't be."

 

Yuri whispers. But Yookyung is like she is under the death spell. She is staring at the screen with wide open mouth and her brain stops functioning at that moment.

 

" This is not happeneing."

 

She said to herself.

 

" This is not true! "

 

She looks at Yuri and said.

 

" Yookyung-na, let's- "

 

" No!!! Naeun is not Tik Tok!!! I can't believe it!!! "

 

Yookyung shouts and she crushes everything on the table beside them in anger.

 

But whatever they say, the data on the screen said that Son Naeun sent a large amount of money to Sojin.

 

 

 

 

 

What is happening?????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Phone ringing *

 

Naeun picks up the phone from the table and she answers it without looking at the caller.

 

" Hello??? "

 

" Is this Dr. Son Naeun?? "

 

" Yes. I am."

 

" Hello Dr. Son. It's me."

 

" Who are you??? "

 

Naeun becomes confused and she asks the other line.

 

" Dr. It's me. Sojin."

 

Naeun widens her eyes when she hears the name. She then looks around and asks her.

 

" Why you call me??? "

 

" I want you to come to xxxxxxx right now. If not, I can't grantee Park Chorong's life."

 

" What?? "

 

Naeun is nearly to drop the phone. She is so surprised but she has to talk with her more.

 

" What do you want?? "

 

" I will tell you later. Just come to here alone. You have an hour to come."

 

" Hello??? Hello?? Sojin-sshi!! "

 

Naeun tries to call back the number but it is already power off.

 

Naeun doesn't know what to do at that time and she is walking around the room in nervousness. What should she do??? 

 

She then stops and decides something. 

 

" I have to be brave for once."

 

She thinks and she walks fast to the car parking.

 

* Bump *

 

" Sorry."

 

" Naeun-na?? "

 

She barely said and she can't wait for the reply from Jessica. She enters her car and drives off to the place where Sojin told her to come.

 

When she arrives, she saw a black van waiting. She comes out from her car.

 

While she is watching, the car door also open and Sojin comes out. She is pulling down Chorong with her.

 

" Chorong unnie!! "

 

" Naeun-na."

 

Chorong is tied with a rope at her hands. Naeun wants to go to her but she has to looks at Sojin's condition. But to her surprise, Sojin said nothing and she even pushes Chorong towards Naeun.

 

" Unnie, are you ok?? "

 

Chorong seems she has cried. Naeun helps her to undo the rope and she takes Chorong away from Sojin.

 

At that time, they all hear the alarm of police and they saw that many police cars are coming to them.

 

" They are coming."

 

Naeun thinks and she is watching them while she is holding Chorong in her arms. But Sojin did something unexpected at that time. 

 

" Huh?? "

 

She bows to Naeun and she is about to get back into the car. At that moment, the polices are here and they pull out their guns and aim at them.

 

What is happening????

 

 

" Son Naeun-sshi, please let her go."

 

Yuri, who is the partner of Yookyung said and Naeun becones surprised. Why she has to let Chorong unnie go?? 

 

" Naeun-na, we can solve it together. Let go Chorong unnie."

 

Yookyung who comes out from the car also said.

 

" What are you talking about?? "

 

" ALL IS HER COMMAND!!! I WAS JUST FOLLOWING HER!!! "

 

Suddenly Sojin shouts while she is pointing to Naeun. Naeun looks at her and she asks.

 

" What are you saying??? "

 

" You!! All are your false. I will tell you all. One day, she comes to me and she said that she really hate Park Chorong as she is the cause of her being second in everything. And she told me that she had an idea. One of Yoon Bomi's fans send crazy parcels to Park Chorong and she wanted to use that chance."

 

Sojin is explaining while she is looking at Naeun.

 

" She then changed herself into Tik Tok and asked me to send the parcels for her. When Jung Eunji didn't care about her, she started to hate her, too and asked me to kill her. Thus why I have to shoot her with the gun that she gave me."

 

" Yah!!! Stop lying!!! "

 

Naeun shouts and she covers both of her ears with her palms. Chorong takes this chances to run back to the polices.

 

When she is with them, Yookyung comes closer to Naeun. The incident that happened at the heavily raining night replays in her head.

 

" I want all of them to disappear from my life."

 

Naeun said these words from her own mouth. Yookyung shakes her head to kick out these thoughts. And Sojin continues.

 

" And today, she said me to kidnap Park Chorong. She said she will give me money today so I took her here."

 

" Noooooooooo. She is lying!!!!! Why I have to kill Chorong unnie!!! "

 

Naeun tries to explain and she is now crying at the same time. When she sees Naeun's tear, Yookyung also wants to cry. She still can't believe that her friend is the one who is really doing all these things.

 

At that time, another cars arrive and Eunji and Bomi come out from them. They run to them and Bomi runs immediately to Chorong.

 

Eunji walks in front and when she sees Naeun in the middle, she becomes weak and falls onto the ground.

 

" Naeun??? Wae??? "

 

She said and Naeun shakes her head. She has no energy left to deny so she is just shaking her head.

 

" Eunji unnie. I didn't do anything."

 

She tries to say. But it is too low to hear. 

 

" Take Sojin! "

 

Yuri orders and the polices take Sojin with them. Yookyung talks slowly to Naeun.

 

" Naeun-na, come with us. We will solve it together."

 

" Yookyung-na, believe me. I am not Tik Tok."

 

" I know. I know. But we have to clear it."

 

She said and she is now finally reach towards her.

 

" Come with me."

 

She said and she takes Naeun with her. She looks at Yuri and she nods to her. Yookyung puts Naeun in her car and she said.

 

" I will take Naeun to the office, first. We have to confirm whether she is Tik Tok or not."

 

" Yookyung-na!!! "

 

Eunji quickly stands up and she pulls Yookyung.

 

" Naeun, Naeun is a good girl. She will not do this kind of things."

 

She said while she is crying.

 

" But if she really did this, I will not forgive her."

 

Eunji's voice becomes weak and she releases Yookyung. Yookyung pads her shoulder.

 

" Don't worry, unnie. I will take care of it."

 

Yookyung said and Eunji nods. Yuri walks towards them and she said.

 

" Yookyung-na, I will go to the hospital to check her office."

 

" Ok."

 

Yuri tries to smile to her and then she drives her car and leaves thr place.

 

Bomi and Chorong walks to them and they look at the shaking Naeun in the car.

 

" Yookyung-na. I don't think Tik Tok is Naeun."

 

" Yes. She even helped me to undo the rope. Yookyung-na, Naeun is really not that crazy person."

 

" Unnies. Don't worry. I will save Naeun if it is not her. But one of you need to come to the station to take Naeun out for a while."

 

" I don't want to go. Bomi-ya, can you help??? "

 

Eunji said while she is wiping the remaining tears on her face.

 

" What about Chorong unnie??? "

 

" I can take her back to the house."

 

" Ok. Let's do like this."

 

They agree and Eunji takes Chorong back to her car. Yookyung takes Naeun to the station and Bomi follows her car.

 

After about thirty minutes, everything is settled and Bomi sighs. She then looks at Naeun who is staring at her with teary eyes.

 

" Bomi unnie, I am not that one."

 

" Naeun-na. I don't know what to say. But I don't believe you really did it."

 

Bomi said and she smiles at her.

 

" I am going."

 

She said and she walks out from the police station back to her car. She then enters the car and lies her head on the steering wheel.

 

" How can I believe that it is really Naeun??? "

 

She then remembers about Chorong and she decides to go back to their house. She drives off the car with a heavy heart.

 

 

* phone ringing *

 

Suddenly, her phone rings and she is surprised when she sees the caller.

 

" Eunji??? "

 

She answers the phone.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" ………… "

 

" Hello???? "

 

" Bo… Bomi… Bomi-ya~"

 

" Chorong unnie?? "

 

Bomi widens her eyes when she hears the cracking voice of her unnie.

 

" Chorong unnie?? Chorong unnie!!! UNNIE!!! "

 

* Car brake sound *

 

Bomi has to stop the car in fear. She calls Chorong again but there is no reply anymore.

 

" Bomi-ya!! "

 

" Eunji-ya!! Wae???? "

 

" Bomi-ya. Help. Help us."

 

" Eunji-ya. What happened?? "

 

The grip on the steering wheel of Bomi becomes tightened.

 

" The… The hill… The hill that we met for thr first time…"

 

" What are you talking?? "

 

" Bomi-ya, we were caught by- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

" Eunji-ya!! Eunji-ya?? Hello??? Hello?? "

 

With the loud scream of Eunji, the call ended.

 

 

 

 

What is happening again?????