Ending

Tik Tok

One year later…………………………

 

 

 

 

Namjoo is sitting on the bench. She is wearing a cute outfit and she is waiting for someone to arrive.

 

She looks at the watch and pouts.

 

" Bo-ra!!! Late again?? "

 

She whispers and she crosses her arms.

 

" Namjoo unnie!! "

 

She hears the call from a far and she knows that the one she is waiting for is coming.

 

" Unnie!! "

 

Hayoung is exhausted as she has to run into the park.

 

" I'm sorry. I- "

 

" You late for three minutes and twenty-three seconds."

 

" It's only three minutes and twenty-three seconds."

 

Hayoung murmurs and Namjoo turns towards the other side.

 

" Unnie, wae?? Please don't be mad at me."

 

Hayoung said but she doesn't dare to touch Namjoo.

 

" Unnie, I have to go after a gangstar this morning. And I have to fight with ten against one. But I am the best of the fighters so I knocked them down to the ground within five minutes as I know I am late for the date."

 

" Stop talking nonsenses."

 

Namjoo said and she looks at Hayoung.

 

" Where did you hurt?? "

 

" Nowhere."

 

She said and Namjoo looks away again.

 

" Unnie, don't pretend anymore. I know you love me. Why you are pretending like you don't??? "

 

" Who said I love you??? "

 

Namjoo said and she hits Hayoung's back with her fist.

 

" Ahhh. Unnie, ahhh. It's hurt!!! The wound!!! Ahhhhhhhhh."

 

" Are you alright?? "

 

Namjoo becomes panic and she quickly checks Hayoung's condition.

 

" I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. You were shot because of me. I am so - "

 

Namjoo said non-stop but she is cut off by Hayoung's sudden kiss. Her eyes go round and she is so surprised.

 

" Bo-ra!! You tricked me!! "

 

Namjoo said with a red face and she pouts. Hayoung smiles in victory and she holds Namjoo's hand.

 

" Unnie. Thanks you for being my girlfriend."

 

" It's ok. I also- "

 

* Phone Ringing *

 

" Wait a minute, unnie."

 

Hayoung said and she answers the call.

 

" Wae, senior??? This is not my duty and I am having a date."

 

Hayoung shouts at Yookyung but the older girl seems she is used to it already.

 

" Hayoung-na. Do me a favour just for this time only. I need to accompany my wife to the hospital and so please go to office instead of me."

 

" Unnie, this is not my duty."

 

" Please. This will be the last time. I promise~~~ Please, my lovely sister~~~"

 

Yookyung said while she is using her deadly ageyo. Hayoung sighs as she can't deny it anymore.

 

" Alright. But this will be the last time, ok??? "

 

" Ok."

 

" Namjoo unnie will be angry with me for sure."

 

Yookyung last hears Hayoung's whisper and the call ended. Yookyung smiles in victory as she can win over Hayoung again.

 

She puts her phone back into the pocket and she is about to enter the OG doctor's room when someone calls her.

 

" Yookyung-na??? "

 

She turns around and saw Naeun walking towards her while she is putting her hands in her duty coat's pockets.

 

" You are coming to this hospital and don't see me??? "

 

" No. We will come to you after the check up."

 

Yookyung said and she smiles at Naeun.

 

" I have to visit to my bestfriend. Right?? "

 

" Yes. How about your wife??? "

 

" Hmm?? I have to take care of her 24/7. She is more evil than you so I have to run to and fro to satisfied her. Ha ha. But I really enjoy this."

 

" Immm. I'm happy if you are happy."

 

Naeun said. Yookyung pads on her shoulder and she said.

 

" But what are you doing here??? This is not your ward. May be you know that I will come and wait for me??? "

 

* Knock *

 

" Ahhh. It's hurt!! "

 

Naeun knocks on Yookyung's head and she said.

 

" Yah!! I'm waiting for someone but it is definitely not you."

 

" Awww. You are so evil."

 

Yookyung said while she is rubbing the hurt part. Naeun pouts and she pushes Yookyung into the office.

 

" Go inside. Your wife will be angry if she finds that you didn't come in because you are talking with me."

 

" Don't worry. She knows very well that we are friends."

 

Yookyung said and she holds onto the knob of the door.

 

" I'm going now. Don't forget to come to our house for dinner this weekend. My wife also wants to see you."

 

" Arasso."

 

Naeun smiles at Yookyung who enters into the office. She is watching till the door is closed and she walks outside of the building to wait for someone.

 

Naeun sits on the bench which is near the gate of the hospital. And when she saw a blue car entering the hospital, she walks to there.

 

" Hello."

 

" Hello, Naeun."

 

Chorong and Bomi come out from the car and like always, they quickly hold hands. Naeun rolls her eyes and she said.

 

" Are you that free, Bomi unnie?? "

 

" Yes. After I've announced that I quit from the entertainment life, I can feel the real freedom. Now, me and unnie can go everywhere and do everything we like. There is no one who will follow us and take pictures. Waaaah, I still wondered that why I had chosen this life before. But it's ok, now. I can get my normal life again."

 

Bomi said as she is now pulling off her sunglasses. Chorong keeps smiling and she doesn't say anything. Naeun nods to them and she turns around.

 

" Come on. Let's go."

 

She said and she leads them to the ward which is placed a little far from the hospital compound.

 

 

* Mental Ward *

 

 

Both Bomi and Chorong look at the huge board and they follow Naeun to enter. Naeun takes straightly to one room.

 

" She is here."

 

Naeun said with a low tone. The three of them look into the room and saw Eunji who is sitting on the bed and drawing something in a paper.

 

" Can I meet her??? "

 

Bomi asks and Naeun nods. She slowly opens the door and the three of them enter.

 

" Hello, Eunji-ya."

 

" Hello, Dr.Son."

 

Eunji greets back Naeun cheerfully. And she looks at the two who are at the back of her.

 

" Dr. Who are they??? "

 

" Hmm??? Ahh. I told them how lovely you are and they want to meet you so I take them to here. Eunji-ya. What about we all play together??? "

 

" Play?? Alright!!! Unnie, let's play."

 

Eunji said and she jumps down from the bed. Then she pulls Bomi from them and the two go out from the room. Chorong looks at Naeun in confusion and Naeun sighs.

 

" Eunji unnie forgets everything and she is thinking that she is only seven now."

 

" What?? "

 

" I also don't know but she seems she wants to forget the parts of her life that she doesn't want to remember. We can't know when she will be normal again."

 

Naeun explains and Chorong sighs.

 

" Naeun-na. I know it is too hard for you."

 

" No. Unnie. I am happy now. I can have Eunji unnie by myself. I can take care of her everyday. I can be with her everyday. I am happy now."

 

Naeun answers back. Chorong smiles at her and she takes the paper that is placed on the bed. This is the picture that Eunji was drawing not long ago.

 

" Friends Forever…… "

 

Chorong reads out the title of the picture. In the picture, two girls are holding hands and they are on the top of a hill. And behind it is a big tree.

 

Chorong can easily remember where it is.

 

" She only remembers about Bomi unnie and her. But she doesn't remember today's Bomi. She only knows the Bomi that is only seven."

 

" Immmm."

 

Chorong said and they both look outside to see Bomi and Eunji who are now playing football in the playground.

 

" Sometimes, this is better for us if we can forget the things that hurt us."

 

Chorong said and she then turns to Naeun.

 

" Come on, Naeun-na. Let's go and play with them."

 

She said and they also come out from the room to join the playing girls. The four of them play all day and finally, it is time for them to go back.

 

" I will be going."

 

Bomi said while she is holding onto Eunji's hands. Eunji pouts innocently and she asks.

 

" When will you come back again, unnie??? "

 

" Hmmm?? I don't know. But I will come back again."

 

" Immm. I will wait for you.

 

Eunji said and she smiles to Bomi. 

 

" Ahhh. Wait. I have to give you one thing."

 

Eunji said and she puts out a paper from her drawing book.

 

" Unnie. This is. I want to give you this."

 

She gives the paper to Bomi and Bomi looks at it. It is the similar picture that Chorong saw this morning. A drawing of two girls in front of a big tree.

 

" This is the drawing of me and my bestfriend. I am waiting for her everyday but she still doesn't come to me. Unnie, if you see her, please tell her that I am waiting for her."

 

She said and Bomi becomes teary. She feels bad for Eunji and so she pulls her into her embrace.

 

" Eunji-ya. Don't worry. I will tell her if I saw her."

 

She said and she tightens her arms around Eunji. But Eunji seems she is confused.

 

" Unnie. I can't breathe!! "

 

" Ooh. Sorry. Sorry."

 

Bomi quickly release her and Eunji frowns.

 

" Why are you crying, unnie?? Please don't be sad."

 

Eunji said and she slowly wipes the tears for Bomi. 

 

" Smile, unnie. You are so beautiful when you smile."

 

Eunji said and Bomi nods.

 

" Arasso. Unnie will not cry anymore."

 

She promises her and after they said goodbye to Eunji, they walk out from the room. Bomi seems she becomes weak.

 

" Are you ok, Bbom-ah?? "

 

Chorong asks and Bomi tries to nod. She holds onto Bomi's hand and she gives a squeeze.

 

" Naeun-na. We are going."

 

" Immm. Please come and see her frequently if you have time. Eunji unnie seems she likes you."

 

Naeun said and they nod. After they said goodbye to Naeun, they walk back to their car. 

 

But they both feel that someone is watching them so they turn around. And they find that Eunji is looking at them by the window.

 

When she saw that they are looking at her, she waves at them. Bomi waves back to her and they walk back to their car.

 

" Unnie? "

 

" Hmmm? "

 

" I feel bad for Eunji. Whenever I saw her like this, I think that this is because of me. I feel guilty."

 

" Bomi-ya, don't think like this. I think it is better for her. She can live in a life that is no hate, no regret, and no colour. She can have a white life like an inmocent kid."

 

Chorong said and Bomi looks at her.

 

" But unnie, she can't even remember me. She is waiting for me all the time. But when I came in front of her, she doesn't know me. This is too hurt."

 

She said and Chorong pulls her towards her.

 

" Don't worry Bomi-ya. Everything will be alright."

 

" Thanks you, unnie. Thanks you for staying with me all the time."

 

She said. Chorong smiles and she pulls Bomi towards their car.

 

" It is no need to thank me."

 

" Unnie. "

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

Bomi lets go of Chorong's hand and she said.

 

" I have something to tell you."

 

" What is it?? "

 

Bomi inhales and she walks fast to Chorong. Then she stops right in front of Chorong and knelt down.

 

" Yah. What are you doing?? "

 

Chorong is surprised but Bomi takes out a box in her pocket. She then opens it and hands it to Chorong. There are two couple rings in it. 

 

" Omo."

 

Chorong covers and Bomi smiles. Then she said.

 

" Unnie, will you marry me?? "

 

She asks and Chorong becomes teary due to excitement.

 

" Bomi-ya."

 

She can't say anything at that moment. Bomi stands up and she pecks on Chorong's chubby cheek.

 

" Let's get married, unnie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

" What are you drawing Eunji-ya??? "

 

Naeun enters the room and she looks at the picture that Eunji is drawing. She smiles when she saw it. It is the four of them playing this afternoon.

 

Eunji and Bomi are playing football and Chorong and Naeun are watching them not far.

 

" Do you like the unnies?? "

 

" Yes. A lot."

 

She answers. Naeun then helps Eunji to keep the things back to their place and she takes her in bed.

 

" It is time to bed now."

 

She said and she puts Eunji in bed. Then she puts the blanket on her.

 

" Sleep now, Eunji-ya."

 

" Yes, doctor. "

 

Eunji answers sweetly. Naeun then kiss her on the forehead.

 

" Good night. And sweet dream."

 

" Good night, doctor. And I hope you will have a dream with the one you love. Kekke"

 

Eunji teases her and Naeun just smiles. She then switches off the light and only left the bedlamp. 

 

When she is about to go out from the room, she remembers the picture that Eunji has drawn and she leans it on the lamp.

 

" I want to have a dream with you, Eunji unnie."

 

She whispers and then she walks out from the room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two hours later………………………

 

 

Eunji opens her eyes and she removes the blanket from her. She sits on the bed and she looks around in the room.

 

Then she saw the picture which is leaning on the lamp and she takes it.

 

She is staring at the picture for a few minutes and she walks to the window. She slowly opens it and she can see the silvery moonlight and the beautiful scense of the nature.

 

Her face is scrabbed by the cold breeze and her hair are flowing in the teasing wind.

 

Eunji looks at the picture in her hand again and she slowly tears it into two parts. One part has Chorong and Naeun's pictures and the other with her and Bomi with the words 'Friends Forever'.

 

Eunji is staring at the part with her and Bomi and she smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

Then her face changed and she suddenly grabs and crushes the other part in her hand and she throws it away by the window.

 

She then smirks.

 

 

" The game is not still over. "

 

She whispers.

 

 

" The time is still running. And I'll be back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Park Chorong

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tok…………………………………… "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                     - THE END -