Second

Tik Tok

One week later...

 

Everyone is forgetting about the parcel that the unknown person sent and the life of Bomi and Chorong back into normal again.

 

This evening is a normal evening for Chomi. Bomi has no schedule today and she has decided to make a party with her close friends as she wants to make Chorong happy.

 

" Bomi-ya, we need some ingredients for the dinner."

 

" Really?? Let's go to the supermarket."

 

" Ok."

 

Chorong answers Bomi and she walks out from the kitchen and runs to upstairs to change her outfits. Then she comes down back to Bomi.

 

" Will you come with me?? "

 

" Of course, I will."

 

" Let's go, my husband."

 

Chorong jokes and Bomi smiled widely. And then they walk out from their house and enter into the car.

 

" Any music?? "

 

" Yes, please."

 

Bomi turns on the speaker nnd they drive happily to the nearest supermarket while singing along with the music.

 

" What do you need?? "

 

" Hmm?? Yookyung likes tobbuki and Naeun likes Goguma. But we have none. And we have to buy more for the kids that they will take with them."

 

" Yes. Unnie, I will go get the cart."

 

Bomi comes back as she is pushing the cart with her. And they start to grab the ingredients happily together. 

 

Bomi has already cover her face with a cap and a hoodie so no one recognizes her. And Chorong is having a great time as she can go shopping with Bomi after waiting for a long time.

 

" Bomi-ya, have a bite."

 

Chorong feeds Bomi the food which are giving free as samples and the two eat every one of each and they buy three of them that they think tasty.

 

" What do you want to buy more?? "

 

" Wine. Wine."

 

" Right. Wine, of course."

 

They push the cart together to the wine section and Bomi chooses one for them.Then they come back to the register counter to pay for the bill. The cashier is totalling the bill when someone greets them.

 

" Hello. Are you Yoon Bomi?? "

 

They turn around to see the senior singer of Bomi's former entertainment. They both bow to him and greet.

 

" Hi, oppa. It's long time no see."

 

" Waaaah. Our Bomi is still dating her childhood girlfriend. I was thinking that you may break up during these emyears. But I'm glad to see you two together."

 

" Thanks you, oppa. Are you still alone?? "

 

" Yeah. I'm not smart like you so I'm still single."

 

" Aww. Don't worry too much, oppa. You can find someone for you one day. You are too handsome to stay as a single person."

 

Bomi said and he laughs at he comment. 

 

" I'm going, Bomi-ya. And Chorong-sshi, too. See you next time."

 

" See you."

 

They both bow to him again and then they turn back to the cashier.

 

" It is xxxxxxxxx Won."

 

" Here."

 

" Thanks you."

 

They pay for the bill and then Bomi takes all the bags on the counter and Chorong links her arm to Bomi. And then they walk back to their car.

 

" Unnie, open the car door for me. The key is in my right pocket."

 

Chorong takes out the key from the pocket of Bomi's pant and she then opens the car door. She helps Bomi to put the bags on the car and Bomi starts the engine.

 

Then they drive back to their house. Bomi carries all the bag to the kitchen and she puts them on the counter.

 

" Unnie, what do you want me to help you?? "

 

" Hmm?? Tie the apron for me."

 

Chorong said as she turns around to the back so that Bomi can tie the apron for her. 

 

" There is no need to help. You can go and sit in the living room. I can handle myself."

 

Chorong said and Bomi smiles. She wraps her arms around Chorong's waist whole she puts her chin on Chorong's back playfully.

 

" Ahh, Bbom-ah. It's tickle."

 

" Wae?? Wae? Wae?? "

 

Bomi is laughing and she tightens her arms around Chorong who is trying to run away from her. 

 

" Bbom-ah, I have to cook for the party. They are coming soon. "

 

" Let them starving. Now let me eat you."

 

Bomi said and she is giggling. Chorong also is laughing but she holds onto Bomi's hands and gently remove them.

 

" But we can do it anytime. What if they caught us?? It will be so embrassing."

 

" Are you blushing, unnie?? "

 

Bomi tries to look at her girlfriend's face but the later is hiding it from her. 

 

" Bomi-ya, if you go and sit in the living room and behave as a good girl, I will let you do whatever you want tonight."

 

" Really??? Promise??? "

 

" Imm. Promise."

 

" Ah ha. Then I'm going."

 

Bomi happily said and she kisses on Chorong's cheek before she runs into the living room.

 

Chorong smiles and she walks towards the bags that are put on the counter. She puts out them one by one from the bag, and she notices that something is wrong with one bag.

 

" We didn't buy this."

 

She said as she is pulling out a red bag which is placed at the bottom of the bag.

 

" What is inside?? "

 

She wonders and she slowly opens the bag. And she puts her hand into it and puts out the thing in it.

 

" What is this?? "

 

She is surprised when a beautiful box is coming out from the bag. She becomes curious and opens the box.

 

 

Slowly

 

 

 

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

Chorong is so frighemtened and she throws the box onto the floor while she is covering both of her ears with her palms and sitting on the floor.

 

" Unnie, wae?? "

 

Bomi hears the scream and she runs into the kitchen to check on Chorong.

 

" Unnie, wae?? What happened?? "

 

She quickly sits down beside Chorong and holds onto the badly shaking girl in her arms.

 

" What's wrong?? "

 

" Bbom-ah. It's - It's- "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" It's again."

 

Chorong said in a low tone and she points to the box on the floor. Bomi glances at the box and she gently removes her arms over Chorong. 

 

Then she crawls to the box and opens it to see what is inside.

 

" Huh??? "

 

Bomi is so surprised when she sees a glass-broken watch which is still running and a photo.

 

Bomi's face is as pale as a white paper when she sees the photo. She is also afraid.

 

This is the photo of Chorong again. This time, the whole photo is covered with blood and her face is destroyed. But they can still tell this is Park Chorong.

 

Bomi inhales and she puts out the photo from the box. Then she turns around it to find a note which is written with blood.

 

 

" I sent you the watches as I want to remind you that your life time is running out. I am your Lord of Death. You should be careful from now on as the clock is running.

 

Tik Tok... Tik Tok... "

 

Bomi furrows her eyebrows after she has read the note. She suddenly remembers about the parcel that Chorong receives last week. And Yookyung said that it was just a scary joke.

 

" Now, I don't think it is a joke."

 

Bomi whispers. And she looks at the watch which she placed on the counter.

 

It is running and it is noisily saying.

 

 

Tik Tok

 

 

Tik Tok

 

 

Tik Tok

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" How did you receive the bag??? "

 

" I don't know."

 

Chorong answers shortly as she is still frightened. And Bomi is not satisfied with the detectives.

 

" Please. My unnie is so afraid and you are throwing her with questions."

 

Bomi said without breathing and Yookyung puts her hand on her shoulder to calm down her.

 

" Unnie, Yuri unnie and Taeyeon unnie are my seniors and I take them here to help us. They are asking because they need to know the situation very well."

 

Yookyung explains and Bomi sighs as she still doesn't like it.

 

After they received the bag, Bomi calls to Yookyung and she came here with her whole team. Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri, Oh Hayoung and Lee Hyeri. All the four are close with them and so they are here to help them. And Naeun and Namjoo who is Naeun's assistant at the hospital are here too. 

 

" Bomi-ya, you also are together with Chorong while you are at the supermarket. Right?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Then don't you notice how the bag reached into your shopping bag?? "

 

" No. Wait a minute. We met my senior at the cash and we are talking with him for a few minutes."

 

Bomi recalls thr moment and she answers. Taeyeon looks at Yuri and she said.

 

" Let's combine everything. It is impossible that someone put the box in the cart. The cashier will definitely see it and she will inform you."

 

" So you mean it is the casher girl who put the bag in theirs?? "

 

" Yes, Yuri. She can be the most suspectious person."

 

" Then what are we waiting for?? Let's go to that girl."

 

Taeyeon and Yuri said and they both go out from the house. Bomi sighs and she looks at Yookyung.

 

" Yookyung-na, I don't think this is just a scary joke like you said."

 

" Imm. This person really mean to hurt Chorong unnie."

 

" Yes. What should I do?? "

 

" We will try our best to find that Tik Tok."

 

Hayoung said and Hyeri nods her head. They are new detectives at the team so it is their first ever case to handle and they both are excited about to arrest someone.

 

" Please be hurry. Chorong unnie is so afraid that it is the second time that she receive this kind of things."

 

Bomi said as she is watching how Naeun is treating Chorong with some medicine so that she can calm down.

 

" I wonder why that person is directing towards unnie. If he or she wants to harm, just kill me or something. I don't want unnie to suffer like this. This is not my intention from the start."

 

Bomi said while she is putting her face in her palms. The friends look at her as they all can understand how Bomi is feeling.

 

" If I knew this will happen in tue future, I would not announce our relation. Now I'm not like loving unnie. I am just giving troubles to unnie."

 

Bomi becomes teary and she is about to cry. Her voice becomes crack and she is blaming herself non-stop.

 

Chorong sighs and she walks slowly to her lover. And she hugs her from the side.

 

" Bomi-ya, I do not blame on you. So please stop saying like this. It is me who agreed to announce our relation. This is not all your false."

 

Chorong said and she pads Bomi's head. Bomi slowly leans towards Chorong and she rests onto Chorong's shoulder.

 

Everyone is looking at them with pity eyes as they are the ones who know the best about how they love each other. 

 

Bomi even fought with her previous entertainment who forced her to break up with Chorong. So they feel sorry for the couple who are hughing each other and consolling.

 

" This is really a nice drama. And I think you need some company."

 

At that time, the door is opened and someone enters into the house.

 

" Huh?? "

 

They all are surprised when they saw a stanger in their house. That stranger smiles and she puts off the sunglasses.

 

" 03031991, you really make this as your door code like you say??? "

 

That stranger said while she is walking towards them more closer.

 

" It's been a long time we last met. To be exact, it has been seven years already."

 

She said and she looks at every one of them.

 

" Long time no see, friends."

 

She said. Yookyung widens her eyes while Naeun stands up from the couch. Bomi moves away herself from Chorong and she looks at the person in front of her with wide eyes.

 

" You- "

 

That stranger raises one of her eyebrows and she nods.

 

" Yes. I am back."

 

She said and Bomi walks to her and hugs that person.

 

" Eunji-ya. I have been waiting for you the whole time."

 

She said while she is hugging her old best friend tight. Eunji smiles on Bomi's shoulder.

 

" Don't worry, Bomi-ya. I'm back."

 

Eunji said and Bomi feels that she is safe now. Eunji is the only one whom she can trust most. 

 

She has not to worry about these things. Eunji is back.

 

 

Eunji is back to her.

 

 

Jung Eunji is back to Korea again.