Need

Tik Tok

The attacks are paused for a while so the gang can rest and think carefully about the case. They returned back from the beach and they all are busy with their own matters.

 

Today is not a busy day for the polices and Yookyung is sitting in her office and she is playing with her phone.

 

* Knock Knock Knock *

 

" Yes?? "

 

" It's me, Hyeri, Senior Hong."

 

" Ahhh. Come in. Come in, Hyeri-ya."

 

Yookyung said and she quickly puts down her legs from the table. Then she waits for the junior girl to enter the office.

 

" What's the matter?? "

 

" I've found the one that you have asked me three days ago."

 

" Who??? "

 

" The one who is communicating with Minah."

 

" What?? "

 

Yookyung becomes excited and she is nearly to jump on her chair.

 

" Who is she??? Where does she live?? What does she do as a living??? "

 

" Senior, Senior. Please calm down."

 

She tries to cool Yookyung down and Yookyung sighs.

 

" Right. I became hyper. Go and take others now. Let's have a meeting."

 

" Yes, senior."

 

Hyeri said and she runs out from the office again to take the other members of the department.

 

 

 

 

After about fifteen minutes …………………

 

 

They all are sitting in the meeting room and they are waiting for Hyeri. Hyeri is preparing the papers about the one who is communicating with Minah.

 

" Let's start the meeting."

 

Taeyeon said and Hyeri starts her slide show. And the projector shows the photo of a lady who is at the early middle age.

 

" She is the one who is communicating with Bang Minah. Her name Sojin and 30 years old."

 

" Doesn't she have Sir name??? "

 

" No. She is an orphange and she doesn't want to take the random Sir names so she just makes her name as Sojin."

 

" Wow. She is somehow crazy in my eyes."

 

Yookyung mutters and Hyeri comtinues.

 

" She is a neighbour of Minah and they seem they are close."

 

" Wait. How much close??? "

 

" They came from the same orphange school so they are so close."

 

" Immmmm. This is so possible for Minah to help Sojin then."

 

" But we can't say it definitely yet."

 

The polices said and Hyeri continues to explain.

 

" She doesn't do anything. She has no work. "

 

" Ummm?? How she can get money and spend them like the day we met her without a job??? "

 

" This is unclear still. I will find out about it."

 

" No. No. Don't need it. Come on. Let's follow her and finds out what she is doing."

 

" Ok."

 

Taeyeon said and they all agree with the idea. The next day, Yookyung, Hayoung and Hyeri prepare themselves for the following of Sojin.

 

They wait near her house since morning but there is no sign of Sojin till ten o'clock.

 

" Here. Here. She comes!!! "

 

Hayoung reminds the two and the three of them become alarmed. Sojin is wearing nice clothes and she is also carrying a bag on her shoulder.

 

" S***, I want to arrest that girl so badly. Her face shows me that she is the one who causes everything."

 

Yookyung whispers childishly and she drives off her car to follow Sojin.

 

" Awww. She takes the taxi."

 

Sojin enters into a taxi and she goes to a supermarket.

 

" Really??? She comes here for shopping?? "

 

Hyeri said in unbelief and they all get out from the car to follow her. But Sojin doesn't do anything creepy but she seems she is really enjoying the shopping.

 

She buys and buys and buys everything she sees. The shoppping bags in her hands become more and more but she nevers stop.

 

After about three hours of non-stop shopping, she finally stops and enters a restaurent.

 

They take a table which is not far away from her and check her condition.

 

" Aish~~ I can't understand why she loves shopping that much. My legs are killing me now."

 

" Yes. Me, too."

 

" Yah. Yah. Stop whinning. The police's life is always like this. We have to- "

 

" Senior Hong, we all know that you are used to with shopping because of your fiencee so stop giving lectures to us."

 

Hayoung said and Yookyung shuts up as the younger girl's words are right.

 

" Unnie, don't you think this is a little strange?? "

 

" What is strange?? "

 

" Let's think like this. She is a poor orphange girl who has no chance to have a lot of money. But she is now going shopping like she is the miss from a rich house."

 

" So???? "

 

" So where she gets all these money??? "

 

Hayoung said and Yookyung becomes quiet.

 

" Yes. You are right. Where she gets these money??? "

 

" So what if someone gives her money and orders her to do all these things?? "

 

" And she will ask the one she can trust to send the parcels to Chorong unnie."

 

" That's so possible!!! "

 

The three of them becomes excited due to the new idea they get.

 

" Ok. Let's find out about it. Come on. She is about to go now."

 

The three stand up also to follow Sojin again who resumes her shopping for another hours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Door bell ringing *

 

" Ahh, I think she is coming."

 

Naeun said and she walks to the door to open it. She is now at Chorong and Bomi's house to accompany Chorong who is left alone in the house together with Namjoo.

 

Now, Namjoo and Chorong are cutting the fruits in the kitchen and she is watching TV in the living room. The three of them are having fun while talking about random funny things.

 

" Hello, Bomi unnie!! "

 

" Hello, Naeun-na. Did Eunji arrive?? "

 

" No. She is on the way now."

 

" Really??? "

 

Bomi greets her and she enters the house. At that time, Chorong who hears that Bomi is coming back, runs out from the kitchen and she hugs Bomi as a greet.

 

" You are home, Bbom-ah."

 

" Awwww. My unnie misses me??? "

 

" A lot."

 

" Me, too."

 

Then Bomi pecks Chorong's cheek and she releases her.

 

" What are you doing, unnie?? "

 

" I'm cutting fruits with Namjoo."

 

" Can I have a bite?? "

 

" Of course!! Come. Come."

 

Chorong said and she pulls Bomi inside the kitchen. Namjoo comes out from there at that time and she joins Naeun on the coach while putting the fruit plate on the table.

 

" I am so envious of them. They are so happy and they love each other so much. I want a lover like them."

 

" Yes. This is what I am feeling exactly."

 

" Ummm?? What about Eunji unnie?? Doesn't she care about you??? "

 

" She is a busy person. And she is too stupid to see my feelings. She doesn't show her love for me like Bomi unnie does. Sometimes, I want to blande her with her best friend."

 

Naeun said while she is biting the fruit.

 

* Door bell ringing *

 

" They are coming!!! "

 

Naeun said and she happily skips to the door to open it. And it reveals Eunji, Yookyung and Hayoung.

 

" Awww. Yookyung-na?? How did you come together with Eunji unnie?? "

 

" We didn't come together. We just met at the door."

 

" Come in. "

 

Naeun opens the door and the three enter the house.

 

" Namjoo unnie!!! "

 

" Ohh, Hayoung-na. Come here and eat fruits. I cut it by myself."

 

" Really?? "

 

Hayoung said and she quickly sits beside Namjoo. Yookyung also sits beside Hayoung and she is now flicking the channels on the TV.

 

* Phone Ringing *

 

" Excuse me."

 

Suddenly, Eunji's phone rings and she walks away from them to answer it. Naeun looks at her with sad eyes as she doesn't care about her that much.

 

She has been dreaming that Eunji will take care of her one day but during this one week of their relationship, Eunji doesn't seem she care for her feelings. That's what makes Naeun sad.

 

" Arasso. I got it."

 

She hears Eunji's voice as the older girl is walking back to them. At that time, Chorong and Bomi who went into the kitchen also come out.

 

" Omo. Did you arrive??? We didn't hear you."

 

Chorong said and she puts the plates on the table. Eunji smiles at them and she asks.

 

" Have you taken your medicine, unnie?? "

 

" Medicine?? OMG!! I forgot!! "

 

Chorong said and Eunji's face suddenly darken. She immediately turns towards Naeun and said.

 

" SON NAEUN!! Aren't you together with Chorong unnie all the time??? Why didn't you remind her to take the medicine??? "

 

She shouts loudly making everyone to surprise.

 

" Eunji-ya. It's ok. Unnie can take the medicine now."

 

Bomi tries to cool down her friend but Eunji shakes her head.

 

" No. You are with Chorong unnie all the time and you should take care of her no matter what!!! "

 

She shouts and Naeun goes teary because she is afraid of Eunji as well as embrsssed at that moment.

 

" Yah!! Son Naeun!! Why are you staring at me??? "

 

" Eunji unnie, you really have to shout at me like this??? "

 

" What!!! You- "

 

Eunji becomes so angry and she raises her hand to slap Naeun. But Chorong is more faster than her. She holds onto Eunji's hand and said.

 

" No, Eunji-ya. I forgot to take it by myself. Don't yell Naeun."

 

Chorong said and she pulls Eunji back from Naeun. Eunji is still furious and she walks away from here. Naeun quickly enters the kitchen and leaving everyone in awakened stage in the living room.

 

" What the hell is Eunji unnie doing???? "

 

Namjoo whispers and she glares at Eunji who is standing by the window while putting both of her hands on her waist. She then walks back to them and takes out a bottle from her bag. Then she takes out the medicine and said to Hayoung who is looking at her with blank eyes.

 

" Give me some water."

 

She then takes the medicine and wipes with her palm. Yookyung sighs and she stands up from her seat.

 

" Where are you going?? "

 

Eunji asks as she extends her hand and stops Yookyung. Then she said.

 

" If you are about to go to Naeun, I will go to her."

 

She said and she then walks away from them. Yookyung exhales the hot breathe from and she resumes to sit on the couch.

 

" What is this?? "

 

Namjoo saw a pale blue capsule on the couch and she checks it carefully.

 

" Wow. What medicine is this??? It's so beautiful. "

 

She said and she then puts it in her pocket.

 

" I'll ask about it to Jessica unnie later."

 

She talks to herself and she then looks at Eunji who is now entering the kitchen.

 

Eunji stops at the door of the kitchen when she hears a faint sobbing inside. She sighs and she slowly enters into the kitchen.

 

Naeun is crying while she is preparing the medicine for Chorong. Eunji walks silently to her and she then hugs Naeun by the waist.

 

" Naeun-na, I'm sorry."

 

She whispers and Naeun becomes more sad when she hears Eunji's voice. Eunji snuggles more to Naeun's back and she continues.

 

" I received a call from my worker and I was angry at that time. I didn't mean to shout at you, Naeun-na. I'm really sorry. I am so bad to shout at you. I should not treat you like this."

 

Naeun was thinking that she will not forgive Eunji easily but when she meets Eunji in reality, the walls that she was building around her heart are all melt down.

 

She can't stand to be angry Eunji anymore so she slowly turns around to Eunji.

 

Eunji smiles and she wipes the tears from Naeun's face slowly and gently.

 

" Naeun-na, I promise that I will not make this kind of mistake again. Hmm?? So please don't be angry with me. Ok??? "

 

" But you made me embrassed in front of all our friends."

 

" I know. I know. I am really sorry for this. I lost control at thst time. I will not shout at you again. I promise."

 

Eunji said and she pulls Naeun towards her and hugs her tight.

 

" Forgive me, Naeun-na."

 

" Alright."

 

Naeun doesn't want to give up easily but her heart is against her so she has to agree with Eunji. 

 

" I am sorry."

 

Eunji said again and Naeun sighs on her shoulder. And then she whispers.

 

" I love you, Eunji-ya."

 

" Immm. I know it."

 

Eunji answers back and she kisses Naeun's shoulder. Naeun smiles as they can make up at once as soon as they fight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Eunji smiles, too.