Trip. part I

Tik Tok

Today is a cloudy day. The sun is too timid to face the people so he is hiding behind the cloud and cannot release its golden red radiations in the earth.

 

Naeun is alone in the office as she has finished her duty. She is keeping her things to her bag to go back to her house.

 

* knock knock knock *

 

" Come in "

 

" It's me, unnie."

 

" Awww, Namjoo-ya!! "

 

Naeun smiles at her junior who enters into her room.

 

" What are you doing here?? Don't you go back to your house??? "

 

" Hmmm. I'm about to but I want to ask you something."

 

" What is it??? "

 

" Unnie, what about we go on a trip??? "

 

" Trip??? "

 

" Yes. All of us together."

 

Namjoo becomes excited as her expression becomes more and more serious. Naeun shakes her head.

 

" But we have our own jobs."

 

" Unnie, it is ok to take leave for two days. Please~~~"

 

" But only two of us will be boring."

 

" Who said only two of us??? I said all of us. Me, you, Bomi and Chorong unnies, Eunji unnie, Yookyung unnie and Hayoung."

 

" Umm?? Why are we going on a trip?? "

 

" I don't know. This is Eunji unnie's idea."

 

Namjoo said and she looks at Naeun.

 

" Unnie, please come with us."

 

" I… I don't know."

 

" How can you don't know???? "

 

Naeun looks outside by the window. Actually, she really wants to go on a trip with Eunji but she knows she can't stand if Eunji will ignore her like the past.

 

Well, Naeun has been in love with Eunji since long time ago but the older girl is too slow to confess her. Naeun had thought many times to cpnfess first but she knows she cannot stand rejection.

 

That's why she has been in the friend zone with Eunji during their high school days.

 

Naeun is so happy when Eunji came back to Korea. Her steady and smooth water surface of her heart becomes wild again because of this cute girl. She thought she could not meet Eunji again in this life but Eunji appeared all of a sudden which makes her dreams to start again.

 

Everyone notices her mind on Eunji but the older girl is pretending like nothing happened. She talks to Naeun as normal as others. And she also cares about her at the same time.

 

Eunji is making Naeun to confuse these days. Naeun can't see Eunji's mind clearly. She doesn't know that Eunji likes her or not.

 

" Naeun unnie?? "

 

" ……………… "

 

" Naeun unnie??? "

 

" Huh?? Yes?? "

 

" What are you thinking?? "

 

" Nothing. "

 

" So what about our trip??? "

 

" I- "

 

" Come on, unnie. I know you want to spend some time with Eunji unnie."

 

" Me?? Eun… Eunji?? Why should we? "

 

" Don't pretend. Everyone knows your secret."

 

Namjoo said and she looks at Naeun with a playful smirk.

 

" Please say yes. Chorong unnie amd Bomi unnie has already agreed to go. And Yookyung unnie and Hayoung said yes, too. Only you are left, unnie."

 

Namjoo tries her best to finish her mission and finally, Naeun has to agree her hyper junior.

 

" Alright. I will go with you, guys."

 

" Yay!!! That's my Naeun unnie."

 

" Yah!! Kim Namjoo!!! Let me go!! "

 

Namjoo suddenly jumps onto Naeun and she hugs her tightly which makes Naeun to lose her balance. 

 

" Where will we go??? "

 

" A beach, they said."

 

" Arasso. I have to go back to my house. Now, get out of my office."

 

" What!! "

 

" Just go."

 

Naeun shove away the younger girl and she walks out to her car.

 

" I have to go a trip with Eunji??? "

 

She whispers to herself. And she smiles softly with that thought.

 

" It will be a happy trip for me. Wait?? Beach??? What about wearing bikini in front of Eunji??? Omo!! "

 

She said and she smiles shyly to her own thought while her pretty face is changing into pink color.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" We are here!!! "

 

Namjoo, Hayoung and Yookyung announce as soon as the car stops. The seven of them get out from the car and they look at the beauty of the ocean in front of them.

 

" This is so beautiful."

 

" Yes."

 

" Come on. Let's put the bags in the house and swim."

 

" Ok."

 

They all agree and take their bags into the house that they rent for two days. The roomates are Chorong and Bomi, Naeun and Namjoo, Yookyung and Hayoung, Eunji is alone in one room.

 

After they have finished putting their bags in the rooms, they change their outfits for swimming and come out of the house.

 

" Naeun-na!!! "

 

Eunji shouts at her friend who walks out timidly together with Namjoo. Both of them are wearing sweet bikini.

 

Naeun is choosing pink bikini which fits her white skin and Namjoo is wearing the similar yellow one.

 

Eunji smiles widely at Naeun and she walks towards her.

 

" Wow. So y. Ha ha ha."

 

" Umm, unnie. What are you talking?? You make me embrassed."

 

" No. I'm telling the truth."

 

" Immm. Don't you wear the swimming suit?? "

 

" No. I don't want to swim."

 

" Wae??? "

 

" Hmmmmm. I have to- "

 

Eunji stops her words in the mid and she is staring at somewhere. Naeun follows her gaze and she finds that Chomi is coming out from the house.

 

Eunji is staring at them with unblink eyes.

 

" Chorong unnie!!! "

 

She calls to them and quickly walks towards them. 

 

Naeun watches Eunji's back and she is feeling somehow painful on her heart. Why Eunji always ignores her???? She becomes sad and she is about to go abck into the house but she is pulled by Yookyung who has been watching the whole thing.

 

" Don't go. Stay here."

 

She said firmly and Naeun looks at her friend. Then she nods her head as she doesn't want to make others to lost their joy because of her.

 

On the other hand, Chorong and Bomi are not also wearing the swimming suits. They smile at them as they walking towrds them.

 

" Aren't you going to swim, Eunji-ya??? "

 

" No, unnie. I know you are afraid of water so I will accompany you."

 

Eunji said while she is putting her arm over Chorong's shoulder. She then smiles at Bomi and said.

 

" Bomi-ya, you want to swim, too, right?? I know it. Go and swim with others."

 

" But- "

 

" It's ok. I can accompany Chorong unnie. Don't worry about her."

 

" Thanks you, Eunji-ya."

 

" It's ok. Just go."

 

Eunji said and she pulls Chorong with her. Bomi also joins the others to swim and Eunji and Chorong are just sitting on the shore and watch them.

 

Bomi cannot swim happily as she is watching the two on the shore.

 

She is confused. She is so confused.

 

She thinks that her best friend has a thing on her Chorong unnie. She has been too caring to Chorong these days.

 

She becomes sad while she is watching Chorong and Eunji laughing together. At that time, someone taps on her shoulder and she turns to see Hayoung.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" What are you thinking, unnie??? "

 

" Hmmmm. Nothing."

 

" If you are thinking about Eunji unnie, I want to say you that you don't have to worry about it."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Actually, we have a plan."

 

" What plan?? "

 

" Come here."

 

Hayoung signals her to come closet and whispers something. Bomi widens her eyes and she looks at Hayoung with unbelievable eyes.

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes. Let's wait and see, unnie."

 

" Arasso."

 

Bomi agrees and she looks at Naeun who is playing with Yookyung not far away.

 

" Hayoung is telling the truth??? "

 

She whispers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At that night…………………………

 

They decide to make a camp at the shore and so they made a fire in front of their house. Then, everyone is sitting around the fireplace. They talk about things and laugh together while drinking some soju.

 

After about an hour, Namjoo and Hayoung looks at each other and they start.

 

" Unnie, let's play a game."

 

" What game??? "

 

Yookyung becomes interested and she asks.

 

" Truth or dare??? "

 

Namjoo suggests and everyone agrees so they start to play the game.

 

" Immm. I will start."

 

Eunji said and she takes the bottle to span it.

 

" Bomi!!!! "

 

They all said and they point to Bomi. Bomi rubs the back of her neck and she said.

 

" What??? "

 

" Truth or dare??? "

 

" Dare!! "

 

Bomi said and Yookyung whispers something to Naeun. Naeun smiles widely and she said.

 

" Bomi unnie, do you remember thr gorilla dance that you made in middle school??? "

 

" Wha… What dance??? I don't know."

 

Bomi stutters as she has forgotten that shameful incident since long time ago. But Chorong also becomes interested and she asks.

 

" What dance??? Bbom-ah, why didn't you tell me??? "

 

" Unnie, this dance is so funny. Tell Bomi unnie to show us."

 

" Show us!! "

 

" Show us!! "

 

" Show us!! "

 

They yell and Bomi has no choice left so she stands up and walks a far.

 

" Ok. I will show my secret dance."

 

She said and she bends her body to the forward a little. Then she puts her hands and legs like a gorilla and she starts to walk towards then in a very strange way which looks like a gorilla.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhha ha ha ha ha."

 

" That's so funny!!! "

 

" OMG!! I can't believe. The idol of Korea can dance this dance!!! "

 

They all laugh at Bomi and Bomi us embrassing herself. She is trying to hide her face and she sits down beside Chorong again.

 

The older girl is laughing really hard and she is leaning on Eunji's shoulder who is sitting beside her.

 

Bomi looks at them and she feels something in her heart.

 

What is it??? 

 

She thinks and she puts her hand on her chest. 

 

It is so painful. It is like someone is piercing her heart with a needle.

 

Am I jealous???

 

Bomi asks herself. She doesn't know how this jealousy came into her mnd but she really doesn't feel insecure about Eunji and Chorong unnie.

 

What I am thinking???? Am I crazy??? How can I think like this????

 

Bomi is talking to herself in her mind. One is her seven years girlfriend and the other is her childhood best friend.

 

They both are important for her. How she can feel jealous as they are close??? This is not right Yoon Bomi.

 

Bomi is fighting with her inner self while she is staring how Eunji gives her coat for Chorong. 

 

But she is pulled back to the reality by a soft hand that crawl onto her own hand. Bomi looks at the owner of the hand and she saw Chorong smiling softly to her.

 

" What's wrong, Bbom-ah??? "

 

Bomi stares at her cute girlfriend for a few seconds. Then she returns the smile and shakes her head.

 

" Nothing, unnie."

 

" Yah!! Don't you gonna span the bottle?? "

 

Naeun said and she gives the bottle to Bomi. Bomi takes it and she spans it.

 

The green bottle spans around for many turns. It span quickly first, later becomes slower and slower and finally it stops.

 

 

 

And it points to a person.

 

 

 

Bomi looks up and she calls the person.

 

" Eunji…"

 

Eunji looks back her and their gazes meet.

 

 

" Truth or dare, Eunji-ya??? "