Third attack

Tik Tok

Chorong is preparing for the dinner. Eunji will be coming to the dinner with them so she wants to make a special events.

 

 

* Phone ringing *

 

 

Chorong runs to the living room to pick up the phone. 

 

" Hello??? "

 

" Unnie. This is just me."

 

" Aww. Bbom-ah. When will you come back???? "

 

She asks her girlfriend with a pout. Bomi can sense it from the other line so she just smiles and said.

 

" I will be back in another two hours. Are you ok alone??? "

 

" Of course. And I'm not alone. Keyo is also together with me."

 

Chorong said. Bomi sighs in relief that Chorong is not afraid of to be alone. So she asks her again.

 

" Then call me again when you finish with the cooking. Don't forget to go to the supermarket and buy some soju. Eunji said that she wants to taste it."

 

" Yoon Bomi-sshi, we will start in two minutes."

 

" Yes!!!! "

 

" Arasso. I know. So focus on your work. I will prepare everything."

 

She said and about to hang up when Bomi calls her again.

 

" Unnie, wait."

 

" Hmm??? "

 

" Don't you about to say I love you to me??? "

 

" What??? It is still needed after seven years of dating?? "

 

" Yes. I want to hear it from you now."

 

" Arasso. I love you. ok??? "

 

" Ok. I love you much more than you."

 

She said and Chorong can hear the kissing sound from the other line which makes her to surprise and blush.

 

" Yah!!! What are you doing??? You look like a teenager."

 

" I don't care. I only know that I am worried for you."

 

Chorong feels touched by Bomi's words.

 

" Unnie. Let's meet at home. I love you."

 

" Immmm. I love you, too."

 

Chorong then hang up first before Bomi can say anything further. She knows the younger girl will not hang up if she doesn't hang up first.

 

" Hey. Keyo!!! "

 

Chorong calls loudly to their puppy dog and she looks for it.

 

" Keyo!!! "

 

* Bark Bark Bark *

 

She smiles when a cute white small puppy runs towards them. She picks it up from the floor and she hugs it closer to her chest.

 

" Hey. Let's go to the supermarket. As Bomi can't come with me, you have to protect me. Arasso??? "

 

She said and she looks at the puppy which is making cute sounds like he understands what she is saying.

 

" Come on, baby. I'm going to change."

 

Chorong said and she carries the puppy into the house with her. When she finishes changing, she walks out with the dog in her arms to the supermarket.

 

" What should we pick up??? "

 

* bark bark bark *

 

" Yes. That is!!! Soju of course. They want to drink it."

 

Chorong said and she picks up a packet of soju for Eunji and Bomi. Then they come back to their house and Chorong enters into the kitchen.

 

" Let's start to cook."

 

* Bark Bark Bark *

 

" What are you talking my baby??? "

 

Chorong asks the puppy dog as he is keep rubbing her leg with its fur.

 

" This is so tickle. You are so much like Bomi. Always teasing me??? Huh??? I have to throw both of you out from the kitchen. Come here."

 

Chorong said and she picks up the puppy again to the outside of the house.

 

" There is more wider space for you to run. Play here before Bomi arrives. Arasso???? "

 

She said to the dog and it makes a sound. Chorong then checks the main door that it is locked or not and she leaves the dog in the compound of her house.

 

" Now, I can focus on the cooking."

 

She said and she plays the Music player while cooking. This is one of her relaxation ways. She likes to cook for Bomi bacause she likes to see Bomi's expression whenever she has eaten her food.

 

" It is almost done."

 

She said to herself and she puts the last dish on the table. After she had prepared everything. She suddenly remembers the puppy dog.

 

" Omo. I have left Keyo so long outside. He will surely mad at me now."

 

She said to herself and walks out from the house to look for the dog.

 

" Keyo!! Keyo!! "

 

Chorong calls her dog but there is no sign of white fluffy thing.

 

" Keyo!!! Keyo!!! Where are you??? "

 

She calls for the dog again but there is no reply from him. Chorong becomes worried as it is about to dark soon. What if he has lost???

 

" It can't be."

 

She knows that the main door is still locked so this is not possible to enter the house and steal it. It must be somewhere here.

 

" Keyo!!! Keyo!!! "

 

She calls the puppy but the dog is nowhere to be found. She looks for it everywhere and found nothing.

 

" Where is he??? "

 

She said again and again and looks for it like a fool.

 

* Car arrives *

 

At that time, a white car reaches in front of the house and Eunji comes out from it.

 

* Door bell ringing *

 

She presses on the doorbell and Chorong runs there to open the door.

 

" Eunji-ya!! "

 

" Hi, unnie. Unnie?? What happened?? "

 

She asks as she notices the terrified look on her face. Chorong looks at her with blank eyes and she said.

 

" Keyo! Keyo is gone!! "

 

" Unnie, relax. What is Keyo??? "

 

Eunji asks again as she doesn't know what is Keyo. Chorong holds onto both of her arms and she shakes her body a little.

 

" Keyo. Our dog. Bomi bought it for my birthday last year. And now it is gone."

 

Chorong said and she is now crying really hard. Eunji quickly holds onto Chorong and she whsipers into her ear.

 

" Unnie, relax. Relax. Please calm down. I'm here. It must he somewhere. I will look for it for you."

 

She said and Chorong nods her head furiously. Eunji then looks around the house but there is no doggie. 

 

" Unnie, there is a hole."

 

Eunji points to the hole which is at the backyard of the house. It is so small but a small dog like Keyo can pass out through it.

 

" May be it is out. Let's find it in the street."

 

She said and she leads Chorong from the house. Then the two of them look for it in the street together but there us no sign of the dog. 

 

Eunji checks Chorong's expression and she sighs as she feels sorry for the older girl. While Chorong is looking for the dog, she takes out the phone and makes a call to Bomi.

 

" Aww, Eunji-ya. I'm coming back to home."

 

" Bomi-ya. There is a problem."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Chorong unnie- "

 

" What happened to unnie!!!! Is she ok!!! Is she hurt!!! "

 

" Calm down!!! How both of you are easy to show your emotions??? Listen to me first, ok. Chorong unnie is fine. But Keyo is lost and she is now crying. I'm helping her to look for it."

 

" That's a relief unnie is safe. Eunji-ya. I trust you. Please look after unnie before I come back. I will be there in thirty minutes. And I will call Yookyung, too."

 

" Ok. Be quick."

 

" Immm."

 

Eunji then hangs up the phone and she walks to Chorong. Chorong is sitting in the middle of the street and she is sobbing.

 

" Chorong unnie?? "

 

" Eunji-ya. Keyo is gone. My Keyo is gone."

 

" No. He will come back here. Don't worry too much."

 

" But, Eunji-ya - "

 

" I know. I know, unnie. Come on. Let's go back. Bomi said she will be home soon."

 

Eunji said while she is helping Chorong to stand up. Then the two of them walk back to the house. When they arrive at the door, a car which is recklessly driven stops beside them and Bomi comes out from it.

 

" Unnie!!! "

 

She quickly hugs Chorong and Chorong hugs her back.

 

" Unnie, are you ok??? "

 

" Bbom-ah. Our dog. Keyo is lost."

 

She said she is sobbing on Bomi's shoulder. Bomi feels sorry for Chorong and she makes her to enter the house.

 

" Let's sit down first, unnie. Ok??? "

 

She said and she pulls Chorong into the house. Bomi turns to look at Eunji and the later smiles understandingly at her. Bomi nods her head and she takes Chorong into the house and lets her to sit on the couch.

 

Chorong is sobbing and she is holding onto Bomi really tightly. Eunji looks at the two lovebirds while she is sitting across them.

 

" The fence has a hole at the backyard. Keyo might lost from there."

 

" Immm. Thanks you, Eunji-ya."

 

" Friends no need to say thanks you."

 

Eunji said. At that time, the door bell rings and Eunji gets up to answer the door.

 

" Awww. Yookyung-na. Come in."

 

" Hello Eunji unnie."

 

" Hi, Eunji unnie."

 

" Naeun!!! "

 

Eunji quickly hugs Naeun to greet, making the younger girl to blush at the touch.

 

" Eunji unnie. When did you arrive??? "

 

" An hour ago. Come in. There is a problem."

 

" Alright."

 

Chorng looks up to the arrived friends and she looks at Bomi again.

 

" Bbom-ah, let's go and find our Keyo again."

 

" But unnie- "

 

" Please."

 

" Alright. Guys, help us to look for Keyo."

 

" Ok."

 

Naeun and Yookyung agrees and the five of them look for the dog again in the street. They search everywhere but they cannot find it. 

 

After about an hour………………

 

All of them are now at the house again and Chorong is crying badly as she has lost her favourite puppy.

 

They all are worried for Chorong as she has been crying all the time these days. Naeun is taking out medicine from her bag and she gives them to Chorong. 

 

At that time, the three friends are talking secretly as they don't want Chorong to hear this.

 

" Do you think this is related to the sender??? "

 

Bomi asks but Yookyung sighs.

 

" I have no idea. I can't tell clearly as the sender still doesn't make a move."

 

" May be it is just a lost puppy case?? "

 

Eunji suggests and Bomi nods.

 

" I hope it will be like this."

 

" Don't worry, friend. Everything will be alright."

 

Eunji said as she holds onto Bomi's hand. Bomi nods her head and she takes a glance to Chorong who is now sitting lifelessly on the couch.

 

 

* Door bell ringing *

 

 

Bomi sighs and she walks to answer it.

 

" Who is it??? "

 

" A parcel for you."

 

Bomi widens her eyes and she quickly opens the door. Eujmnji and Yookyung also stands up from their seat and they wait for Bomi who is going out to take the parcel.

 

" This is for Chorong unnie again."

 

Bomi said while she is looking at the friends who give curious looks to her.

 

" Let's open it."

 

" Give it to me."

 

Yookyung said and she takes out the gloves and puts on to check the parcel. Bomi hands her and she takes it.

 

" Let me see what is inside."

 

" No, unnie."

 

" It's ok."

 

Chorong said and she also comes to them. Yookyung slowly unwraps the parcel and a paper box is out from there.

 

" I'll open it now."

 

She said and she slowly opens the white box.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

Both Naeun and Chorong shirk when they saw the content in the box. Bomi also is covering and Eunji and Yookyung get surprised by that.

 

" This is… This is… "

 

Chorong tries to say but Bomi hugs her so that she can control herself.

 

" This is my… my Keyo??? "

 

" Unnie, don't look at it."

 

Bomi said while she is holding Chorong. She hides Chorong's face in her chest so that the older girl cannot look at it. Chorong is shaking her body really hard and Bomi has to hugs her to calm down.

 

Naeun is also surprised but she is not that bad like Chorong. She holds onto Eunji's hand and Eunji pads her hand withput moving her gaze from the box.

 

There is the dead body of a cute puppy in the box but it is cut by the abdomen along the throax line and the viscera are taken out from the body outside. In easy word, it is killed cruelly.

 

Yookyung gives a quick glance to Bomi and she puts out another thing in the box.

 

 

* Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok *

 

 

The watch is again in the box. This is this time stained with blood and a note is attached like always.

 

Yookyung carefully removes it and she reads it. Eunji and Bomi also checks the note and it is said that.

 

" Your turn will be next, Park Chorong. The clock is running. You have not much time left. Tik Tok Tik Tok. "

 

They look at one another and Eunji sighs.

 

" That's what the person called Tik Tok doing??? This is so scary. I mean who is sending this to Chorong unnie??? What this person wants??? "

 

" We cannot know what he wants."

 

Yookyung said.

 

" This is really a crime and I will find the sender no matter what."

 

She said in comfirmation to herself and they all look at the watch in her hand. This is like laughing at them.

 

They all are worried that who is sending them to Chorong. But it is running like always and telling the same exact thing.

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The clock is running…………………