Catch up

Tik Tok

" Eunji-ya!! "

 

Bomi shouts and she quickly stands up to hug her old bestfriend. Eunji smiles and she hugs her back.

 

" Hello, Bomi. It's been a long time."

 

She greets and slowly moved away herself from Bomi.

 

" Let's see my Bomi's face."

 

She said and she raises Bomi's face up with the index finger. Bomi smiles like a kid who just see her mother and she said.

 

" I thought that I can never meet you again, Eunji-ya."

 

Eunji is just smiling. And she is wrapped by Bomi's arms once again.

 

" Ahhh. You must do it slowly. It's hurt!!! "

 

Eunji yells but she also hugs her friend back as she also misses her very much.

 

" Bomi unnie, you can't take Eunji unnie for yourself. Give us chance to greet her."

 

Yookyung said while she is examining Naeun's face. Bomi remembers that there are other friends also in the house so she moves the other side.

 

" Let's see who is talking me. Hong Yookyung, the rich kid!!! "

 

Eunji said and she pulls Yookyung into a hug.

 

" I really remember you."

 

" Me, too."

 

They stay like this for a few seconds and Yookyung releases her. Eunji looks at the direction of Naeun who is looking at her with nervous look on her face.

 

" Naeun-na~~ "

 

Eunji whispers and Naeun doesn't answer her. Eunji moves a step closer to her.

 

" Naeun-na. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you."

 

She said and she moves more closer to the younger girl.

 

" Will you forgive me?? "

 

She said as she is now holding both of her hands. Naeun is thinking at first that she is going to be angry Eunji but when she has to face Eunji for real, all her thoughts are lost like a smoke.

 

" Hmmmm?? Will you forgive me?? "

 

Eunji said and she moves a step more closer again. Naeun looks at her and she is welcomed by a pairs of brown eyes which are so soft and so warm at the same time.

 

" Eunji unnie. I- "

 

" I miss you, Naeun-na."

 

Eunji said and she pulls Naeun towards her while she is tightly wrapped her arms around the younger girl. Naeun is fallen into the warm and electrified like touch and she also puts her arms on Eunji's shoulders.

 

" I miss you, too. I missed you a lot Eunji unnie."

 

" I know I know. This is all my false."

 

Eunji said and she pads in Naeun's back. Then she slowly pushes Naeun away from her and she wipes the tears for the younger girl.

 

" Don't cry anymore. It is too hurt to see you like this."

 

" Immm."

 

Naeun nods and Eunji flashes her smile towards the girl. Then she turns to the last friend in this room.

 

Eunji walks towards Chorong with steady steps and she stops right in front of her.

 

" Chorong unnie."

 

" Hello, Eunji-ya. It's been a long time."

 

" Yeah. I also miss you a lot."

 

Eunji said while she is looking at Chorong's face which is already stained with tears. And she also notices that the older girl must be in a hard time. She seems she is stress.

 

" You seems tired unnie."

 

Eunji comments and Chorong lowers her head. But when she raises her head again, she shows her smile and extends her hand.

 

" This is not important. You are coming back and this is enough for Bomi. And if she is happy, I'm happy, too. Welcome back, Eunji-ya."

 

" Thanks you, unnie."

 

She holds onto Chorong's extended hand and she not only hand shake but also pulls Chorong towards her and hugs her also.

 

" I wanted to meet you these years unnie. I really wanted to meet you. I'm glad that you still are dating with my stupid Bomi for a long time."

 

Eunji said and she tightens her arms around Chorong. Everyone is a little surprised by Eunji's gesture but no one cares as they all are happy because of Eunji's come back.

 

" Come on. Let's sit down first. And tell us what really happened to you while we are waiting for the food to arrive."

 

Bomi suggests and she leads all of them to sit on the couch to sit down. Eunji sits between Naeun and Chorong.

 

" Immmm. The first thing I want to say to all of you is forgive me. I am so sorry to leave you like this. I wanted to say goodbye to you but it was an emergency and I have to go immediately."

 

" Now, how's your life, Eunji-ya??? "

 

Bomi asks while she is holding onto Chorong's hand. Chorong automatically interlaces their fingers and they two of them exchange smiles. Eunji is staring them and she said.

 

" I am now a photographer. The company works are so boring for me so I ask my appa to let me build my own life. And he agreed so I became a professional photographer. I am here to make a gallary show of my arts."

 

" Wow. That's really cool."

 

Yookyung said and Naeun is just noding her head. Bomi moves herself a little more closer to Chorong and she puts her chin on the older girl's shoulder. Eunji furrows her eyebrows and she turns to Naeun and Yookyung.

 

" Are they always like this???? So much PDA in front of everyone."

 

" Yes. This is only a level 1 stage as there are guests with us. If not, they will be done about three kisses in a row."

 

Yookyung said and Naeun slaps her thigh to stop. Eunji shakes her head and she said.

 

" I was so surprised when I saw the breaking news of your announcement to media on TV. I know Yoon Bomi will do like this one day. But I never expected that she will show her love life this sooner. This is like you are hanging your own body."

 

" This is what I want to say, unnie! "

 

Yookyung said quickly and Eunji nods her head.

 

" But what is happening when I reach here. I think I saw the police's car in front of the house when I came in."

 

" This is my people."

 

Yookyung said and Eunji looks at her.

 

" Your people?? "

 

" Yes. I became a detective after my graduration."

 

" What!!!! Your dream is to be a lawyer and now how??? "

 

" This is all because of your girl."

 

" Naeun??? "

 

Eunji said while she is giving a glance to Naeun who is lowering her head. Naeun is blushing as Yookyung and Eunji are saying her like she is Eunji's.

 

" Yes. She is the reason why I became a detective. And she is also the reason why I have engaged to that girl."

 

" What!!! You are already engaged??? "

 

Eunji shouts and Yookyung frowns while she remembers how Naeun messed up with everything.

 

" This starts at the fighting day after our graduration ceremony. Naeun said that our South Korea will be fallen if the kind of person like I am become a cop so I decided to be a detective."

 

" Huh?? "

 

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! Don't blame on me. This is all your false from the start."

 

Naeun said and Yookyung glares her. She glares back and everyone can sense the rays coming out from both eyes.

 

" Ummmmm?? Naeun-na, let's stop. Yookyung will be killed by your glare if you continue staring."

 

Eunji said while she is putting her hand on Naeun's thigh making Naeun to blush at the touch. But Hong Yookyung doesn't let it go that easily.

 

" No. This is only the beginning. The real one is here. One day, of three years ago, she said that the king of person like I am will not get a good life partner as I am so mean. And so I ask my appa to set a blind date for me. And I engaged that girl whose father own's five hotels in five different countries and many other business."

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Really???? You really engaged because of Naeun??? OMG!!! That's so funny!!! "

 

She said while she is laughing really hard.

 

" Don't laugh unnie. There is nothing to laugh."

 

" Arasso. Arasso. Ha ha ha."

 

Eunji leans back onto Chorong while she is laughing really hard. And after she can finally calms down herself, she looks at the four friends of hers and asks.

 

" But I don't think the polices are not coming to attend the party, right??? Tell me what happened?? "

 

She asks while she gives a glance to the three younger girls who are sitting on the couch in front of them. Naeun points to the one with short bob-hair style girl.

 

" This is my assistant doctor, Kin Namjoo.Namjoo-ya, this is Eunji, my old friend."

 

" Hello, Kim Namjoo-sshi. Nice to meet you."

 

" Yes. It's nice to meet you unnie."

 

She said and greets back to Eunji. Yookyung also points to the two girls who are sitting beside Namjoo and introduces them also.

 

" They are my co-workers, juniors. Oh Hayoung and Lee Hyeri."

 

" Nice to meet you, unnie."

 

" Hello."

 

 

* Door bell ringing *

 

 

" I will go get it."

 

Bomi said and she walks to the door to open. Taeyeon and Yuri enter the house with straight faces.

 

" Did you know who she is??? "

 

Bomi asks hopefully when she resumes to sit beside Chorong. Chorong leans back into Bomi's chest and the younger girl quickly wraps around her arms. Eunji frowns as she witnesses this scense.

 

" You really have to do lovey dovey in front of us?? "

 

She whispers. Yookyung asks Taeyeon and Yuri about the work. But the polices shake their head.

 

" No. They said that it was busy at that time and they don't remember who is the counter girl."

 

" What about the CCTV?? "

 

" We went to check but it has been destroyed already."

 

" Destoryed?? This must be something. Someone is making plans to scare you."

 

Yookyung comments and Eunji understands nothing so she asks.

 

" What are you talking about?? I don't understand anything."

 

" Who is she??? "

 

Taeyeon asks while she is looking at Eunji with curious eyes. Yookyung quickly said.

 

" She is the lost friend of ours. She left for America for seven years and now she comes back today."

 

" Hello. I'm Jung Eunji. I'm a close friend of them."

 

" Unnie, they are my seniors at work. Taeyeon unnie and Yuri unnie."

 

Yookyung introduces them to Eunji and Bomi decides to tell Eunji to reveal everything. She starts from how Chorong got jealous when she has been paired up in many scandals and she decided to announce their relationship.

 

And how a mysterious one sent the clocks and scary things to them since last week.

 

" This is really a crime."

 

Eunji comments after she has listened everything. And she turns towards Bomi.

 

" And you are the assault here, Bomi-ya."

 

She said. Bomi lowers her head and she nods.

 

" I know. I was wrong from the start. I shouldn't do like this. I wanted to protect our love and now I can't even protect Chorong unnie. I am really a useless person."

 

" Don't say yourself like this, Bomi-ya. I don't blame on you."

 

" But, unnie- "

 

" Enough!! Enough!! "

 

Eunji said while she is pulling Chorong away from Bomi. 

 

" This is really annoying to watch your love scense. This is not the time, Bomi-ya. We have to find that sender as soon as possible. "

 

" Eunji unnie is right. We need to find this sender before he or she does something crazy."

 

Yookyung agrees. Eunji then smiles to Bomi while she is holding onto Chorong's hand.

 

" Don't worry Bomi. I'm here and I will help you to look after Chorong unnie."

 

" Really?? If you can stay with her, it will be the best."

 

Bomi said while she is looking at her bestfriend with a smile.

 

" Of course. I will look after her and protect her. No one can touch Chorong unnie."

 

Eunji said while she is looking at Chorong's face and gently caressing her hand.

 

" I will make sure no one can touch unnie."

 

She said again in confirmation. Chorong looks up her and Eunji flashes her warm smile to the older girl.

 

Chorong smiles back weakly. Everyone is looking at the three of them and they all are lost in their own thoughts. 

 

 

 

Eunji tightens her hand on Chorong's and she gives a light squeeze to the older girl.