Final II

Tik Tok

Bomi arrives at the base of the hill after driving in a high speed. She stops her car near Eunji's one which is stopped not far from the hill.

 

" They must be here."

 

She said to herself and she quickly runs towards the hill. Only Chorong is taking place in her head. She has to save the older girl.

 

She thinks and she runs along the path. She used to come to here when she was young together with Eunji but when they became adolescents, they stop coming here except at their anneversary.

 

Yes. They have their friendship anneversary. This was originally Eunji's idea. And she agrees to it because she wanted to make Eunji to be happy.

 

Bomi remembered that memory but she doesn't have the time to wait and think of the past. She needs to find them as fast as she can.

 

But she slows down her steps when she saw the strings along the path. And photos are also hanging there. She was surprised and she stops her running to check the photos.

 

" Me and Eunji??? "

 

She whispers as she watches the photos one by one. In every one of them, they are smiling widely.

 

" We were happy that time. But why they are here??? "

 

Bomi cannot understand why the photos are hanging here. 

 

" But this is not important. I need to find unnie."

 

She said to herself and she ignores the remaining photos as she runs up the hill.

 

" Unnie!!! Chorong unnie!!! "

 

She shouts and calls Chorong but there is no reply. Bomi reaches to the top in a few minutes and to there to her horror, she saw Chorong tying to the big tree which is growing alone on the top of the hill.

 

" Unnie! "

 

She whispers and she is about to come there but Chorong shakes her head.

 

" Don't come here, Bomi-ya."

 

" Unnie? "

 

Chorong stops her and Bomi looks at her in confusion.

 

" Bomi-ya. You arrive?? "

 

Bomi frozes when she hears the familiar voice. She then slowly turns her back.

 

" I have to wait for a long time."

 

Eunji walks towards them while she is wearing her usual smile.

 

" Eunji-ya."

 

Bomi calls her friend's name. Eunji seems she is not worried for anything.

 

" Eunji-ya, what is happening?? Why Chorong unnie is tied??? And how you are free?? Who did this?? "

 

" Hold. Hold. Easy, friend. Easy."

 

Eunji said as she is stopping Bomi with her palm.

 

" Why are you asking so many question??? "

 

" Oh. Right. We need to save Chorong unnie, first."

 

She said and she is about to go to Chorong but she notices that Eunji is still at that place.

 

" Eunji-ya, come on. What are you doing??? "

 

" Bomi-ya~~~ Are you that stupid??? "

 

Eunji said and she smirks. Bomi widens her eyes in fear and she looks at Eunji in disbelief.

 

" Eunji-ya, you- "

 

Eunji raises her hand and she shows her watch.

 

" Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok "

 

She said happily.

 

" I'm Tik Tok, Bomi-ya."

 

She said and she smiles innocently. But Bomi on the other hand still can't understand a thing. She went silent for a few seconds and then she asks her.

 

" Can I ask why??? "

 

" It's so easy. I have to do this for us."

 

" For us??? "

 

" Yes. For us. For me and you."

 

She answers. Bomi looks at her bestfriend and she said.

 

" But this is nothing for us, Eunji-ya. This is Chorong unnie. My girlfriend whom I love very much."

 

She said and Eunji suddenly laughs like a crazy person.

 

" Bomi-ya. Do you remember what have I said??? I came back to here to do everything right again. Yes, I will make things back to normal. Your life without Park Chorong. Only me and you."

 

" Eunji-ya~"

 

" She- She is the reason of you parting away from me. I- I- I hate her!!! "

 

Eunji said and she takes the gun out from her coat and aim at Chorong. Chorong quickly closes her eyes but Eunji is just aiming at her. Bomi saw the gun and so she was worried for Chorong.

 

" I have said that no one can touch Park Chorong because I am the only one who can touch her. I want to kill her with my own hand. "

 

Eunji said and she puts down the gun. Then she doesn't care about Chorong anymore and she turns back to Bomi.

 

" Bomi-ya, you remember?? This is the place where we met first."

 

" Yes. I remember."

 

Bomi answers as she has decided to go with the flow. She has called Yookyung so the only thing she can hope is that Yookyung will come quickly. And thus she decides to take time and make Eunji busy so that she will not shoot Chorong.

 

" We were so young at that time. I was always alone and you were the only one who cared about me. Bomi-ya, you know?? At that time, I had decided that we will stay together forever. We will be forever bestfriend."

 

She said while she is playing with the gun in her hand.

 

" Eunji-ya, we still are forever bestfriends. I love you."

 

" NO!!!!!!! "

 

Bomi was afraid when Eunji suddenly shouts and she then aim again the gun at Chorong.

 

" She stole you from me!! She stole you!!! I - I want to- Aish!!! "

 

* Bang *

 

Eunji can't control herself and she shoots the gun to the sky, making Chorong and Bomi to scream in fear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Aish!!! She doesn't answer the phone."

 

Yookyung angrily said and she throws her phone back into he pocket. The six of them are coming to the hill and they are now looking for them.

 

" I hope everything will be ok."

 

* Bang *

 

At that time, they hear a gun shot and all of them jump up in surprise. 

 

" This way!! "

 

Yookyung leads them to the top of the hill and they finally saw Eunji and Bomi talking while Chorong is tied to the tree.

 

" Should we go now?? "

 

" No. Wait. We need to listen what they are talking."

 

Taeyeon stops her and they hide there and listen to the conversation between Eunmi. 

 

" She is with the gun."

 

Hayoung whispers and she slowly takes out her gun, too.

 

" Don't shoot if this is not emergency."

 

" Arasso, senior."

 

Yookyung told Hayoung as she doesn't want to hurt Eunji if she can. At that time, Eunji continues her talk.

 

" Bomi-ya, do you know what is her mistake??? "

 

She said while she puts her arm around Bomi's shoulder.

 

" She stole you from me."

 

" When did she?? Eunji-ya, you are misunderstanding."

 

" No. No I am not. Don't you know the day when she seduced you??? "

 

Eunji asks and Bomi becomes confused. Chorong never seduced her.

 

" The day when she didn't come to school as she was ill. And you went to her house to stay with her. But you know, that day was our anneversary, too."

 

Eunji said and Bomi was shocked. Eunji smirks and she continues.

 

" We come here and have a picnic on every anneversary day and so I waited for you all day at there. Even when the rain started, I kept waiting. But you didn't come."

 

Bomi can hears the thunders from her mind. And she can feel that it is raining in Eunji's heart, too. And so she becomes teary as she feels so sorry for her friend.

 

" You didn't come and it became night. I was so scared and so afraid alone at there. Under that tree. And I knew that you will not come to me. So I came back. But, but, my inner side is telling me that you are with that and so I decided to check on her house."

 

Bomi and Chorong think that they are taken back to that night. It was their confession night.

 

" And I saw everything by the window of her house. She seduced you and you hugged her. That wicked tried to steal you from me. I know you love me the most but when she appeared in your life, everything becomes opposite. I helped you to get to know her because I thought you will not like her. But... but... she took you from me. "

 

Eunji said and tears are now flowing on her face.

 

" I never thought that Eunji is thinking like this. I am so sorry."

 

Chorong whispers and she closes her eyes. Eunji laughs lifelessly and she continues.

 

" But I'm Jung Eunji. And no one can take anything from me. So I decided to give her a lesson. I went to America and waited for a good tine to come back. Ahh, I have to thank to Sojin. She helped me a lot. She is a good servant for me."

 

She said and she smiles at Bomi.

 

" Now, Bomi-ya, only me and you are left. We can stay like the old times again. Hmmm??? Let's be friends forever again??? Please don't leave me again!! "

 

Eunji is begging and Bomi doesn't know what to answer. She never thinks that her love life becomes the wound in Eunji's heart.

 

" Eunji-ya, what about Naeun??? She is- "

 

" Naeun?? "

 

Eunji asks Bomi like she doesn't know this name and she is thinking really hard for a few seconds. Then she claps her hands and nods her head.

 

" Naeun. Son Naeun, right?? I have to thank god to give her in my life. She is a good cover for me. She is covered from head to toe with the love for me so I can easily trick and use her."

 

Eunji said while she is biting her lower lip and looking up to the sky. Yookyung tightens her fist and she is trying her best not to be angry. And she can feel that Naeun is putting her hand on her shoulder as support.

 

" She is so stupid. I knew that she is in love with me since young, but come on, Bomi-ya. Look at her. I don't like this kind of girl. But I have to confess her so that I can take you back to me."

 

She frowns after that.

 

" In my plan, everything is perfect. But I really hate two things. One is that I have to smile to Park Chorong and pretend that I care about her. And two is Son Naeun. I have to touch her, hug her and even kiss her. This is so disgusting."

 

She said while she is acting like she is about to vomit. Bomi looks at Eunji with wide eyes. And Yookyung feels some wetness on her shoulder. She looks her side and saw Naeun who is holding her arm tightly and sheding tears silently.

 

" That ******* "

 

And she hears Namjoo saying something bad to Eunji. Not only Namjoo but also everyone are feeling angry. 

 

" If you say that we are playing chess, Naeun is just a pawn that I use to check the King called Park Chorong. "

 

Eunji said and she smiles at Bomi with her toothy active smile.

 

" Bomi-ya, I have planned everything. I told Sojin to admit that the one who is sending is Naeun. I bet she will have to stay in the jail for at least three years."

 

" Wae??? Why you have to do this to Naeun??? "

 

" BECAUSE SHE IS GUILTY!!!!!!! "

 

Eunji shouts and her eyes went red at that time.

 

" Bomi-ya, she is the one who made the biggest mistake after Park Chorong. You know what is this?? "

 

She said.

 

" She tries to possess me. This is her mistake. No one can possess me!!! No one can!!! What is she to try to get me??? This is so ! "

 

She said as she is shouting loudly. Naeun's body becomes tremble and she is now crying really hard.

 

" Actually, she even has to thank to me for not killing her. I use her name and sent money to Sojin's account so that the police will follow her. No one will think that it is made by her poor girlfriend who loves her so much. Except one."

 

Her face suddenly changed and her facial muscles becomes stiff.

 

" Except Hong Yookyung. She is really a love pabo. Do you know that Yookyung is in love with Naeun all the time, Bomi-ya??? "

 

Bomi shakes her head. Eunji likes that she is talking with her bestfriend normally and she continues.

 

" May be she can lie to others but not to me. I know it since a long time ago. Hong Yookyung is a person who will do anything for Naeun. Ha ha ha. That's so funny. Right??? But she will think that it is not Naeun who made all of this."

 

She is now talking to herself and she is walking around in a circle around Bomi.

 

" But I have an idea for her. I will make an accident for her. And she will die in a car accident without being suspected. It is easy to make. "

 

She then hugs Bomi by the shoulder and asks.

 

" What should we do with her??? "

 

She whispers as she points to Chorong with her chin. Bomi is shaking a little in her arms. But she has to say something so that Eunji will not be angry.

 

" I- I don't know."

 

She said and Eunji nods on her shoulder.

 

" We.…Let's kick her from here. She will dropped down from here and everyone will thinks that she was suicide. Hmmmm??? And we can go back to America after that. I have already bought the tickets for us."

 

She then suddenly remembers something and turns around Bomi to the back.

 

" I have something to show you, Ta~da~~~~~"

 

Bomi saw a blanket on the ground and it is well prepared for a picnic. She then smiles widely and she said.

 

" Guess what is today??? "

 

She said with a playful tone and Bomi shakes her head.

 

" Molla "

 

" Oh, right. You are a busy person so you may forget it. Today is our anneversary day. Today is our fourteenth anneversary!!! "

 

" Rea… Really??? "

 

" Yep. So I prepare this. We can have our alone times again. Wait. Wait. Wait. I have to do one matter first."

 

She said and she walks towards Chorong. She then pulls Chorong's face roughly.

 

" I have been waiting this time for many years."

 

She said and she is about to undo the rope but Bomi stops her.

 

" Eunji-ya!!! "

 

" Hmmm??? "

 

" Ummm. You know. I am so afraid of dead bodies. If you kill her right now, your hands will be bloody. What about we go on the picnic first and after that kill her??? "

 

Bomi suggests and Eunji thinks for a few seconds. Then she flashes her smiles and nods her head.

 

" Alright. I will agree what you say. Come. Come. Sit here."

 

She pulls Bomi to the blanket and they sit together on the blanket. Eunji is so happy and she puts the gun beside her.

 

Bomi is taking this chance and she is waiting for the good chance to take it. But Eunji doesn't aware of it and she is enjoying talking random things with Bomi.

 

" Shall we go now?? "

 

Hayoung asks and Yookyung looks at the two seniors. Taeyeon and Yuri nod and they are about to go.

 

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!! "

 

But suddenly, Bomi tries to take the gun but Eunji is more faster than her. She picks up the gun and runs towards Chorong while she is putting the gun at Chorong's temple.

 

" Eunji-ya. Eunji-ya. Don't do this!! "

 

" Yoon Bomi!! I believed you!! But you still choose her in the end!! "

 

" Eunji-ya. Let's talk. Let's talk. Put down the gun."

 

Bomi tries to come closer but Eunji shouts.

 

" Don't come any closer!!! I will shoot her!!! "

 

" Ok. Ok. I don't come."

 

Eunji inhales and she said.

 

" Yes. I know it now. Only one of us can survive. Bomi-ya. Choose. Me or her??? "

 

" Eunji-ya, don't do like this. I can't choose."

 

" Eunji-ya. Just kill me. I am so sorry for everything. Just kill me."

 

" SHUT UP YOU !!!! I'M NOT TALKING WITH YOU!! "

 

* slap *

 

Eunji shouts and she slaps Chorong hard. Bomi bites her lower lip when she sees some blood on Chorong's lip.

 

" I will kill her. I will."

 

" No. Eunji. No."

 

Bomi said but Eunji suddenly puts the gun on her own temple.

 

" No. You will remember about her and miss her everyday if I kill her. So I will kill myself so that you will only miss me. Bomi-ya. Will you miss me???? Hmmmm?? "

 

She said while she is putting the gun to her temple. At that time, the polices are saying.

 

" We should do something. "

 

" I will go get Chorong unnie."

 

Hayoung said but Namjoo stops her.

 

" No. I am the smallest person here so I will go. You guys back up me."

 

" Namjoo-ya!! "

 

" I can do it. It seems Jung Eunji will not hurt Bomi unnie so if we can get Chorong unnie, everything will be settled."

 

Namjoo said and everyone agrees with her.

 

" Unnie, take care."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo slowly walks towards the tree. At the same time, Bomi is talking with Eunji and she is trying to take the gun.

 

" Eunji-ya. Everything is started because of me. I am the one who has guilt. Just kill me and let's finish it."

 

" No. no. no. You don't have to die, Bomi-ya. Only… only me or she will die."

 

Eunji said and she walks to Bomi. She then puts the gun to her own temple and said.

 

" Bomi-ya. If you promise me that you will always think about me forever, I can die now. I … I only need your… care. I… I … only want you, Bomi-ya. Please~~ Awww. Bomi-ya. Please come back to me. You have said that we are friends forever."

 

Eunji said while tears start to flow again. Bomi also feels sorry for Eunji.

 

" Eunji-ya. What should I do?? What should I do for you?? "

 

Bomi whispers again and again. At that time, Namjoo is coming closer to Chorong. But Eunji is more clever than they think.

 

" What are you doing???? "

 

She saw her with the corner of her eyes. She yells and she quickly change the gun from her temple to Namjoo. 

 

" Namjoo unnie!!! "

 

Hayoung shouts and she runs to Namjoo.

 

* Bang *

 

Eunji pulls the trigger and Hayoung jumps over Namjoo. So the bullet penetrate her back instead of Namjoo.

 

* Bang *

 

But with another gunshot, the gun from Eunji's hand is dropped and Eunji also falls onto the ground.

 

" Chorong unnie!! "

 

Bomi shouts and she runs towards Chorong to let her free. 

 

" Unnie, you ok??? "

 

" Imm. "

 

" Thanks god. It's over now."

 

She said and she pulls Chorong to her. And the polices come closer to Eunji who is now lying unconcious on the ground while they are aiming their guns to her.

 

" Hayoung-na!! Hayoung-na!! "

 

Namjoo js calling Hayoung but there is no response from the younger girl. She is already unconcious too.

 

Naeun walks lifelessly towards Eunji and she kneels down beside her.

 

" Eunji unnie?? "

 

She whispers.

 

" You never love me, right?? "

 

She starts to sob.

 

" But what should I do??? I love you!! I still love you even if you didn't give me any love."

 

She said and she is crying while she is hugging Eunji.

 

 

 

 

 

Yookyung is looking at all her friends and she puts down her gun. Then she whispers while a lone tear leaves her right eye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" It's over now. Time up."