Bang Minah

Tik Tok

" This is the CCTV of your house."

 

Taeyeon said while she is examining the laptop. She then click on the video file of yesterday and they all watch together the record.

 

" It is around half past six, right??? "

 

" Yeah."

 

" Then it must be around here."

 

She said and she played the part. They all look at the screen together and wait patiently to see the sender.

 

" There she is!!!! "

 

At that time, a bike stops and a girl who is wearing a jacket comes in front of the house. Although she is wearing the helmet, we can easily say that it is a girl by looking at her figure. She is holding the box and she presses on the bell.

 

" She is the sender."

 

" Let's start from her."

 

Yuri said while she is taking the number of the bike. She then calls to Hyeri and said.

 

" Hyeri-na, I sent a number of a bike to you. Can you please find the owner of the bike for us?? We need it now. As soon as possible."

 

She said and she then hangs up. Then she looks at them and said.

 

" Hyeri will take care of it."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Imm. We will find out about the girl soon."

 

Yookyung said and Bomi sighs. Today, Bomi and Eunji are at Bomi's house while Chorong is out for some matters. As they don't want her to see that and afraid again, they made Chorong to away from house today.

 

" Unnie, what if she is not the sender??? "

 

Hayoung asks but Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

" Normally, the receiver has to sign in the paper as a proof of receiving the parcel. But this time, the sender just gives the parcel so this is not from the official delievery service."

 

" Then??? "

 

" She may be the sender or she must be somehow related to the sender."

 

Yuri said and Hayoung nods her head. At that time, the phone rings again and Yuri quickly answers the call.

 

" Hello??? "

 

" Unnie, this bike from the noodle shop named "xxxxxx". When I connected to it and ask, they said that one of the delivery girl called Minah rides this."

 

" Minah??? "

 

" Yes, her name is Bang Minah and she is a part time job worker. She has to attend the university this year so she needs money. I have taken all of her facts."

 

" Good work. You are so great, Hyeri-na."

 

" Thanks you."

 

Hyeri is happy from the other line as the seniors are rare to praise the juniors. Yuri hangs up and she looks at them.

 

" We need to meet the girl called Bang Minah."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

Time - 6:00 pm in the evening

 

Place - Diamond bar

 

 

 

Yuri, Taeyeon, Hayoung, Yookyung and Eunji are in the car and they are watching the bar.

 

" Is she really working here?? "

 

" Yes. She is always here at night."

 

" What about we going in and ask her?? "

 

" That's not bad."

 

Eunji suggests and Yookyung agrees. Bomi also wants to come with them but it will be an hot issue if they saw a celebrity in front of a bar so they left her. And Eunji volunteers herself to come with them behave of Bomi.

 

" Then me and Yookyung will go and ask her."

 

" Ok."

 

" We are watching over here."

 

The three said and Yookyung and Eunji come out from the car. The two then enters the bar and looking for the certain girl called Bang Minah. 

 

Hyeri has already given them a photo of Minah so they can find her by theirselves.

 

" That bartender girl."

 

Eunji points to the girl and Yookyung checks her from the photo.

 

" Right. She is."

 

She said and she walks towards her. Eunji quickly follows her and they then reach in front of her.

 

" What do you want to have, Miss??? "

 

She asks without looking at her. Yookyung takes put her police card and shows her. She stops what she is doing at that time.

 

" What do you want from me??? "

 

" Do you know her??? "

 

Yookyung asks directly while she is showing the photo of Chorong. Minah furrows her eyebrows and she looks them with blank expression.

 

" I don't know."

 

" What!! "

 

Yookyung becomes furious but she has to ask her another question.

 

" You delivered a parcel last night. Right?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Who asked you to send this??? "

 

Eunji asks and Minah looks at her.

 

" I don't know."

 

" How you don't know if someone asks you to send a parcel???? Stop lying!!! "

 

" I'm not lying!!! I'm telling the truth."

 

" You- "

 

" Yookyung! Wait!!! "

 

Eunji has to control the angry Yookyung who is about to hit the girl.

 

" Yah!!! Who do you think you are!!! Tell me quickly!!! "

 

" Guest, there are other visitors so please lower your voice. If not I will have to send you out from here."

 

Minah said and Yookyung is so so so near to lose control.

 

" Yah!! If you continue saying like this, I have to take you to the police station."

 

" Yookyung-na!!! Stop!!! "

 

" I've already said that I don't know about the photo. My customer asked me to send a parcel and I sent it to the address. That's all."

 

She said and she looks at them without changing her expression.

 

" Will you have a drink or not??? "

 

" No, thanks you. Yookyung-na. Let's go!! "

 

" Unnie. Let me go. I've to take her to the station."

 

" Come on!!! "

 

Eunji forces Yookyung out from the bar and they both reach to the car. To their surprise, there is a white car beside them and a lady is leaning on the car while another lady is sitting beside Yuri in the car.

 

" What's happening??? "

 

Yookyung asks while she is pointing to the two pretty ladies. Yuri smiles wifely and she said.

 

" This is my wife, Dr.Jessica Jung and this is her friend, Dr. Tiffany Hwang."

 

" Nice to meet you. I'm Hong Yookyung, the junior of Yuri sembae."

 

" Nice to meet you, too."

 

Jessica and Tiffany said and they bow to them. They notice that Taeyeon is looking at Dr. Tiffany with weird creepy eyes and they look at each other.

 

" Awww. How is it going?? "

 

" Hmm?? It's not ok. She said she doesn't know. But I think may be she is lying."

 

Yookyung said and Yuri looks at her.

 

" So what do you want to do?? "

 

" I want to check her things."

 

" But how?? We have no right to check her things."

 

" What about someone is disturbing her and we will go check her things secretly??? "

 

" That's good. But how we can disturb her?? "

 

Everyone's gaze is fallen onto Yuri. Yuri widens her eyes and she looks at them.

 

" What?? "

 

" You are the most iest one here. Go and disturb her."

 

" Wh… Wha… What??? "

 

Yuri asks and the others smirk.

 

" Unnie, this mission is so perfect for you."

 

They said and Yuri becomes uneasy because of them. In usual time, Yuri will be proud and happy as she has been called as y but this is in front of her wife so she becomes uneasy.

 

" Ummmm. I'm not y and good."

 

Yuri said nervously. And they all understand what happened to their friend. But to their surprised, Jessica doesn't mad at Yuri. Instead, she holds onto her husband's thigh and she said.

 

" Ummmm, Seobang-na, is there anything I can help you??? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Can I go instead of my husband?? "

 

Jessica said and they look at each other. And Taeyeon starts.

 

" Well, Sica is not a police so there is no reason for them to know the real identity about her. So she will not notice that we are disturbing her."

 

" Yes. You are right."

 

" But I don't like this idea. How my wife has to flirt with someone that she barely knows??? "

 

" Seobang-na, this is job so I'm ok with it. It is better than watching you talking sweetly to a stranger."

 

" But Sicababy, this is too hard for me to handle."

 

Yuri is trying her best to be cute and Jessica seens she enjoys to watch it. Taeyeon on the other hand is envious of the sweet couple and she is taking secret glances to Tiffany.

 

" So what should I do??? "

 

Jessica said and they explain her about their problem. 

 

" You have to do nothing but to disturb her the whole time so that we have enough time to search in her locker."

 

" That's all??? "

 

" Yes."

 

" This is easier than I think. Ok. I'm going."

 

She said and she enters the bar without looking back. Yuri is left with a wide mouth and she slaps Hayoung's .

 

" Yah!!!! Why did you give this kind of idea??? Now, Sicababy will have to flirt with someone."

 

" But unnie, she is just helping us!!! "

 

Hayoung defends herself while she is covering her back from Yuri.

 

At that time, Taeyeon is taking this chance and she is trying to talk to Tiffany.

 

" Tippany-sshi, don't worry too much. She will be ok."

 

" Yes. I'm not worried for her. I know she will be ok."

 

She said and she is smiling to Taeyeon. Her famous eyesmile comes together with that smile, which makes Taeyeon to breatheless.

 

" What are you doing??? We need to check her things."

 

" Yes. Let's go!!! "

 

Yookyung said and they all enter the bar. Then they directly go to the workers' lockers and search Bang Minah's.

 

" This one!!! "

 

Hayoung said and they all come to her. The door is not locked so it is opened easily.

 

" Let's find what she has done!!! "

 

They all search the locker carefully and there is nothing creepy. And when they find her diary, Eunji quickly flips the pages to the last parts.

 

" See. This is yesterday date."

 

They run through read the page but there is nothing about the parcel.

 

" What!!!! "

 

" Is she really nothing to do with the case??? "

 

" Is she reallly innocent??? "

 

" We are just wrongly suspicious??? "

 

They said and Yookyung closes the locker in anger.

 

" Aish!!! I thought I can know something from her."

 

" Calm down, Yookyung-na. She may be just an ordinary delivery girl."

 

Taeyeon said and Yuri quickly stands up from her seat.

 

" I have to go!!! "

 

" What happened??? "

 

" I have to go and take Sica back. She is now flirting with Bang Minah."

 

She said and she quickly runs out from the room. The others look at each other.

 

" Yuri is always like this. She wants to flirt but she is so jealous when it involves Sica."

 

Taeyeon said and the juniors are laughing at Yuri's strange jealousy.

 

" So what should we do now??? "

 

" We should find another clue or wait till Tik Tok makes another move."

 

Taeyeon suggests and Yookyung is so angry with that.

 

" If I know who is that Tik Tok, I will kill him with my bare hands."

 

" Calm down, Yookyung. Relax."

 

Eunji has to pads her back a little and she said while she is smiling a little.

 

But she too is unsatisfied with the result. Now they have to lose one chance again.

 

 

Theu think that they can know something from Bang Minah but they didn't, unluckily. The suspicious on Minah is a little fade but they still didn't out her from the list of the suspicious persons.

 

 

 

Hopefully, they can find another clue soon.